剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Stokes' record says no guns.
斯托克斯的记录显示他没有枪
We just want to ask him a few questions.
我们只是想问他一些问题
No drama.
不撕逼
That's Stokes'. Silver Porsche.
那辆是斯托克斯的 银色保时捷
Yo, 5-0, 5-0!
哟 5-0 5-0(快跑有警♥察♥)!
Polica!
警♥察♥!(西语)
John Stokes, L.A.P.D.
约翰·斯托克斯 洛杉矶警♥察♥
Want to ask you a few questions.
想问你几个问题
Shit! Damn it!
妈蛋!日了狗了!
Stop, asshole! Stop!
停下 混♥蛋♥! 停下!
Hey! Stop! Hey!
嘿! 停下! 嘿!
Hey! Damn it!
嘿! 马♥勒♥戈壁!
Did you hear what I said?!
你听见我说什么了?!
I told you I just want to ask you some questions.
我告诉你我只是想问你几个问题
About what? Aah!
关于什么的? 啊!
Oh! You okay, partner?
哦!你还好吧搭档?
Good. I'm good. Go, go, go.
好 我好着呢 追 追 追
Son of a bitch.
小婊砸
Red, red, red. He's going out the back.
红色警报 他正从后面外逃
He took an alleyway!
他跑进了小巷!
6-William-21.
6w21
Officers in foot pursuit,
警官正徒步追凶
north bound Beverly Glen, Pico,
比弗利格兰大道向北与比科大道交界
on an ADW on a P.O. Suspect.
缓刑犯持械逃窜
Suspect is male, white, approximately 34 years of age.
嫌犯为男性 白人 大约34岁
Requesting backup and airship.
请求援助和空中支援
Jerry. He went in to one of these apartment complexes,
杰瑞 他跑进这些公♥寓♥群其中之一了
north side of the car wash!
在洗车行北部!
Go in the garage.
去车♥库♥
He might be looking to boost a ride.
他有可能想要偷车
Stop right there.
站在那别动
What did I say?
我说什么来着?
Stop right there.
站在那别动
Stop right there. Don't move.
站好了 不许动
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around! Hand against the wall!
转过去! 手扶墙!
Don't move.
不准动
I tell you not to move, you don't fucking move!
我告诉你了不许动 你♥他♥妈♥别动!
Don't move! Don't move!
不许动! 不许动!
Don't you fucking move!
你♥他♥妈♥不许动!
Don't shoot, man! Don't shoot!
别开枪 兄弟! 别开枪
Don't move! Don't shoot!
别动! 别开枪!
Get on the ground. I didn't do it!
趴地上去 不是我做的!
Get on the fucking ground. Grab that ground!
特么的趴地上去! 手放在地上!
I didn't do it! Shut your fucking mouth.
不是我做的 闭上你的狗嘴
I didn't do it, man!
我啥也没干啊 兄弟!
Shut up.
闭嘴
You hit? It wasn't me.
你中弹了? 这事不赖我
Just breathe.
呼吸
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
Bullet didn't penetrate the vest.
子弹没穿透防弹背心
You're okay.
没事
Come on, man. Don't let him kill me.
行行好 老兄 别让他杀我
I didn't do anything! Shut the fuck up!
我什么也没做啊! 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴!
Julia! Shit!
茱莉娅! 妈的!
You motherfucker!
你这个小杂碎!
Edge! Edge!
艾奇! 艾奇!
Edge! Knock that shit off!
艾奇! 别管那坨人♥渣♥了!
Edge!
艾奇!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
Get him the fuck out of here.
让他滚出去
It hurts.
好疼
Shit.
妈蛋
You're okay. You're okay.
没事的 没事的
Process that area? No.
要去处理那一片吗? 不用
You saw what happened?
你看见怎么回事了?
Some of it.
看见一点吧
You saw him go for my gun, right?
你看见他抢我的枪了 对吧?
You're in shock.
你受到了惊吓
Don't say anything to anyone.
别对任何人说任何事
Talk to your rep first before you give a statement.
你自己陈述之前先和你的顾问聊聊
You hear me, Julia?
听见了 茱莉娅?
Think about how it went down first
跟任何人说任何话之前
before you say anything to anyone.
先想想事情是怎么发生的
Harry, what the hell happened?
哈里 到底特么发生什么了?
I'm not sure. You leaving?
我也不确定 你要走?
What about F.I.D.?
那武力调查部来人怎么办?
I'll talk to them at the station.
等我回局里会和他们说的
I got to get this asshole to safety.
我得带这个混♥蛋♥到安全的地方
Broke my fucking rib.
妈的我肋骨断了
You're lucky to be alive.
你还活着就是万幸了
If you want to stay alive, you do what I say.
如果你想活下去 照我说的做
I'm gonna put you in a room.
我会把你带到一个房♥间里
You talk to nobody but me, okay?
除了我和谁都不许交谈 明白了?
Okay.
好
Let's go.
走吧
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表