剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
If you close down on me now,
如果你现在不配和我
I won't be able to complete the return to duty evaluation.
我就完成不了你的复职评估了
Come on, doctor. It's a rubber stamp.
得了吧 医生 这只是个形式
It was a good shoot. I'm already back on the job.
我开枪开得没错 而且我也已经恢复工作了
And if I don'trubber-stamp it, you'll be pulled off the job.
但是如果我不走这个形式 你就会离职
Last time I was in here, everything I told you about my mother
上次在这里的时候 我向你说的每件关于我妈妈的事
ended up in open court and on the internet.
都被传到了公开法庭和网络上
Why don't we get out of here, go for a walk?
那么我们为什么不离开这 出去走走
It's a nice day out.
外面天气很好
Better? Yeah, I had to get out of that room.
好点了吗 嗯 我必须离开那房♥间
A few nights ago, you went into a tunnel,
几天前的晚上 你去了一个隧♥道♥
which was a much more confined space.
那是个更加狭窄的地方
Couldn't have ended better.
这件事的结局不能再好了
Hostage lived, Waits died.
人♥质♥还活着 韦茨死了
I am concerned about allowing you
我很担心让你
to get right back to the job without any kind of break.
在没有任何休息的情况下复职
Look, doctor. I have an active case.
想想看 医生 我手上有一个棘手的案子
We're looking for a guy who killed a 12-year-old boy.
我们正在寻找那杀了一个十二岁男孩的罪犯
I have to stay on it.
我必须继续工作
My concern is that this
我担心的是
stress may build into something quite damaging
这种压力会在我们找到凶手前
before we get to that point.
毁了你
I'm fine.
我很好
Why did you go into that tunnel
你为什么不等后援到来
without waiting for backup?
就进入了那个隧♥道♥
I knew Waits was in there. He had a hostage.
因为我知道韦茨在里面 他有一个人♥质♥
Wasn't that reckless?
你不觉得那很鲁莽吗
He wanted me to come in.
他想让我进去
It was his end game.
那是他的最终游戏
He wanted me to be part of it.
他想让我成为游戏的一部分
You said that he talked about what you had in common.
你说过他曾谈过你们的共同之处
Yeah, he kept harping on it,
是啊 他一直对这喋喋不休
said we were dogs from the same kennel.
说是我们是一丘之貉
But that didn't mean that we were alike.
但那并不意味着我们相似
He fed a different dog.
他走了另一个极端
A different dog?
极端
That's what they told us at McClaren.
那是他们在麦克拉伦告诉我们的
Everyone has two dogs fighting inside of them.
每个人的内心都有两只狗在撕咬
One does the right thing, one doesn't.
一只做对的事 另一只却相反
The one you choose to feed
你选择喂养的那只
in the end is the one who wins the fight.
最终会成为胜利者
I fed the right one. He didn't.
我喂养了那只对的 他却没有
How do you feel about killing him?
杀掉了他你感觉怎么样
I did what I had to do.
我做了我必须要做的事
Needed to be done.
一定得杀了他
And when you found out he pointed an unloaded gun at you?
就算当你发现他用一把没上膛的手♥枪♥指着你吗
Look, doc...
想想看 医生
Waits committed suicide by cop.
韦茨是蓄意引警开枪自杀
He knew it was over.
他知道一切都完了
He wanted me to kill him.
他想让我杀了他
He wanted me to see what he'd done.
他想让我看到他做的事
He wanted me to carry all of it.
他想让我负担这一切
You know what?
知道吗
He got what he wanted.
他得到了他想要的
May Arthur be comforted in the cradle of heaven,
愿亚瑟在天堂的摇篮里幸福
and the abuses he suffered in this world
愿他在这个世界遭受的虐待
be healed by his eternal life in the house of the lord.
能被他从上帝那里得到的永恒生命治愈
And let those that loved him know he is now blessed
让爱他的人知道他现在正被
with the happiness and grace denied him in this world.
那些曾经遗弃他的幸福和恩惠祝福着
Amen.
阿门
Peace be with you.
愿你安息
Decided not to file on him.
你决定不告他
Let me know if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意了就告诉我
Please just leave me alone.
求你让我一个人静静
I wish I'd never called you people.
真希望我没有求助你们这群人
Detective.
警探
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Why didn't you join us?
你为什么不加入我们呢
I didn't want to intrude on your family.
我不想冒犯你的家人
Family?
什么家人
I'd hardly call it that, would you?
我几乎不会把他们称作家人 不是吗
The man you shot, the serial killer,
你射杀的那个连环杀手
did he kill Arthur?
是他杀了亚瑟吗
He was lying about it.
他说谎了
We're looking for someone else.
我们正在追查真凶
There's something I want to show you.
我想给你看件东西
These are abandoned and orphaned children
这些是被尼古拉斯·特伦特
Nicholas Trent was supporting through various charities.
通过各种各种慈善机构资助的孤儿
The man who killed himself? The... the child molester?
是那个自杀的人吗 那个猥亵儿童的人
Sent a little money every month.
每个月都会寄些钱
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe he was looking for some redemption,
或许他在寻求救赎
to atone for what he'd done so many years before.
为了偿还他多年前犯下的错
I'll take care of them.
我会照顾好他们的
Thank you, detective.
谢谢你 警探
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I'm just paying my respects. You get away from him.
我只是在向他致敬 你离他远点
You want to show Arthur some respect?
你想向亚瑟致敬吗
Find the fucker who killed him.
那就去找到那个杀了他的混♥蛋♥
Just a matter of time, Mr. Delacroix.
这只是时间问题 德拉克洛瓦先生
I'll leave you alone.
我不打扰你了
He never had a chance.
他从来都没有机会
Not with this family.
和他的家人一起时没有
Not after what I did to it.
在我做完那些之后也没有
I'm asking you.
我请求你
Will you bring him some justice?
你能还他一个公道吗
Some justice for my boy?
还我的孩子一个公道
Ran into a friend of mine last night.
昨晚我偶遇了一个朋友
An investigator in the D.A.'s office.
是检察官办公室的调查员
He's been serving subpoenas for a secret grand jury.
他一直在为一个秘密的大陪审团提供传票
Does your friend know what it's about?
你朋友知道那是关于什么的吗
Waits.
韦茨
Everything that happened with Waits.
关于韦茨身上发生的一切
Thought you should know.
我觉得应该让你知道
Harry Bosch.
哈里·博斯
What's up?
怎么了
Did you make your appointment this morning?
你今早上去赴约了吗
Yeah. Garcia cleared me.
是的 加西亚让我头脑清醒了
Should be getting the RTD in a day.
应该一天之内就能拿到复职同意书了
Good. What about Stokes?
很好 那斯托克斯呢
We're looking for him.
我们正在寻找他
If he's smart, he's in Mexico.
如果聪明的话 他应该在墨西哥
He's on a watch list. Thing is, he isn't smart.
他在通缉名单中 这就说明 他不聪明
This place is all he knows.
他只了解这个地方
He's still here. I'm sure of it.
他肯定还在这 我很确定
All right. Bring him in, clear the case.
好吧 那就带他来 结束这个案子
Let's put this behind us. Yes, ma'am.
让我们把这件事赶紧解决了 好的 长官
What can I do for you, Irv?
有什么我可以帮你呢吗 欧文
So, what is this bullshit about a Waits grand jury?
那些关于韦茨的陪审团是怎么一回事
You don't think I have sources in the courthouse?
你觉得我在法♥院♥里没有耳目吗
Think of it as an insurance policy.
把它看作一种保险手段吧
Insurance for what?
保险什么
I can milk a grand jury for as long as I need to.
只要我需要 我就能潜移默化任何一个陪审团
You keep the video under wraps,
你不公开那段录像
deliver your part of the three-piece suit,
把你该做的事做到位
I win the election, grand jury goes away,
只要我赢得了选举 陪审团就会解散
you're the next chief of police.
你就是下一个警♥察♥局局长
And if you don't win?
要是你没赢呢
I'm still district attorney
那么我依然是一个地方检察官
and I still have a grand jury.
而且我还会拥有一个陪审团
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表