剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
For a few whose faith in this place was truly waning,
还能拿着好处
the chance to leave with
离开这里就该感谢上帝了
anything to show for their interests was a blessing.
你会发现我没有其他人那么迫切
You'll find me less eager to sell than the others,
因为我知道你对拿骚的信心
for I know that your faith in this place
来源于你暗中知道
is derived from the secret knowledge
这里很快会充斥着西班牙金币
that it is soon to be awash with Spanish gold.
就算他们能取回金币
Even if the gold does return,
也无法扭转这地方正在变化的局势
it does not alter the reality of what this place is becoming.
甚至 还会加剧这种恶化
If anything, it will aggravate it,
尤其是对你
especially for you.
是吗
Is that so?
新普罗维登斯岛的海盗
The pirates of New Providence Island
将会变得前所未有的强大
are about to become more powerful than they have ever been before
于此同时 对他们的约束
at a time when they would be less restrained
也将越来越少
than they have ever been before.
而这座酒馆依然将他们的世界
And this tavern will still be the crossroads
与我们联♥系♥在一起
where their world connects to ours.
他们会在这里表达不满
Where their disputes are aired.
在这里开展贸易
Where their business is conducted.
在这里发泄感情
Where their passions are expressed.
你真的想负责管理这样的一个地方吗
Is that truly something you want the responsibility of managing?
原来如此
So that's it.
你自认为可以坐上格斯里小姐的位子
You believe you can leap into Miss Guthrie's shoes
管理他们家族遗留下来的事业
and lord over what remains of their family's enterprise.
我没兴趣犯埃莉诺犯过的错误
I have no interest in making the same mistakes Eleanor did.
没兴趣倒卖♥♥他们的战利品
No interest in fencing their plunder.
没兴趣以任何方式管着他们
No interest in lording over them in any way.
对于我们这样的人 在这里
For people like us, power in this place
最悄无声息的力量才是最强大的
is most effective when it is least perceived.
这是我的开价
That is my offer to purchase
买♥♥你手上这家酒馆的拥有权
your inherited interest in this tavern.
这可比你的同伴们
It is more generous than
收到的开价都要高
any of the others received by your colleagues.
希望你在日落前给我回复
I will expect your response by nightfall.
为什么这酒馆对你如此重要
Why is this so important to you?
为什么开出比别人更高的价钱
Why offer more for this place than the others?
坐
Sit.
眼前的冲突对我们来说极度危险
The conflict ahead promises much risk for us
却又没有多少回报
and very little reward to compensate for it.
所以我们想离开这里
And so we would like to leave this place.
你这位朋友说
Now, your friend over here
你能帮到我们
says you're just the man to help us do it.
我的问题在于缺少人手
My problem is a shortage of manpower.
要完全掌控这艘船 我需要比现在更多的人
I need more men than I have to fully crew this ship.
我又不能随便放了你的船员
And I can't simply release your crewmates indiscriminately.
那不等于请他们反击我们来夺回船只
I'd be inviting a counterattack to reclaim the ship.
所以我要名字
So I want names.
名字
Names?
一份十人名单
One list, 10 men.
那些最可能加入我的船队
Those most likely to consent to join my crew,
并帮我驶离这里的人
help me sail this ship away from here.
那其他没有在名单上的人怎么办
And the men whose names aren't on that list?
我跟他们说了我们跟这个船队其实没什么关系
I told them we ain't got no real connection to this crew.
你帮了他 我们俩都能平安回到拿骚
You help him, we both get safe passage back to Nassau.
不
No.
不
No?
我不会这么做的
I won't do it.
不要
No! No!
别以为我是说着玩的
Do not doubt my seriousness.
再过一阵 要想从这个地方逃离
In a short while, escaping from this place
就比现在难多了
will be far harder than it is right now.
现在 唯一阻碍我们成功逃离这里的
Right now, the only thing preventing a clean escape
就是人手了
is the men to make it work.
你去帮我把这些人给挑出来
And you're gonna give me those men.
你现在杀了我对你有什么好处
Now, if you kill me, what good will that do you?
完全没有
None whatsoever.
不要
No.
决定说那些名字的时候就告诉我
You'll let me know when I might have those names.
等等 不要 不要啊
Wait, wait! Stop! Stop!
"我不禁怀疑 他是单纯弄错了
"I am forced to wonder if he is simply mistaken
还是他的动机
or if his motives
远比想象的更深思熟虑"
are something more deliberate than that.
恐怕 那些我所知道的故事
I fear the stories I carry with me
是我唯一的慰藉
are my sole comfort.
身在大洋彼岸 很难知晓
From across an ocean, it is hard to know
新大♥陆♥的真实面目
what the New World is.
我所知晓的 只有那些听来的故事
All I knew were the stories I was told
那些海上野兽和猎兽人...
of monsters and valiant men..."
你♥他♥妈♥来干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
来是为了夺走你的船
Came to take your ship.
留是为了救你离开这儿
Stayed to get you out of all this.
我想如果有人要拿你当战利品
Figured if anyone was going to make a trophy of you,
那也应该是我
it really ought to be me.
所以这就是你的计划吗
So this is your plan?
大摇大摆走进来 读一个女孩的日记
Walk in here and read a girl's diary?
差不多吧
More or less.
我懂了
I see.
现在所有的人注意力已经如你所愿地
So now you have everyone's eyes where you want them,
集中在我俩身上 接下来呢
on the two of us, what happens next?
"查尔斯敦有许多在等着我 我的未来"
"So much lies ahead in Charles Town, a future..."
一旦行动
When it happens,
只要我自♥由♥了 无论何时
once I'm free, whenever it is,
你最好别挡着我
you won't want to get in my way.
一旦行动 我们就直奔码头的小艇
When it happens, we will be moving to the jetty
离开这里
and out of this place.
我来可不是为了把你救下绞刑架 又看你去送死的
Didn't come all this way to have them kill you steps from the gallows.
他们如此努力试图说服自己
They're all trying so hard to convince themselves
说他们无所畏惧
that they have nothing to be afraid of.
逃跑怎么改变这一点
How is running gonna change that?
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我们提醒他们
That we remind them
害怕是对的
that they were right to be afraid.
"我必须告诉你们我所知道的
"I have to tell you what I know.
那艘船是由弗林特船长指挥"
The ship was set upon by Captain Flint."
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我想为被告说几句
I wish to speak on behalf of the defendant.
还没轮到你 坐回去...
You have not been recognized. Sit back and you'll--
这些人说服了你们 说是你们的代言人
These men convinced you that they speak for you.
-好大的狗胆 -你们赋予他们的权力
- How dare you? - That the power you've given them
是为了更好地为你们着想
is used in your interests.
我不允许我法庭的秩序
I will not have the order
被你这种任意妄为而玷污
in my court usurped by your foul desires.
他们说你们面前的犯人是你们的敌人
That the prisoner before you is your enemy
而他们是你们的朋友
and they your friends.
那些有机会活到明天的人们
For those of you who live to see tomorrow...
要知道 你们本有机会得知真♥相♥
know that you had a choice to see the truth
而你们却被他们说服了
and you let yourselves be convinced otherwise.
够了
That's enough!
守卫 把他带下去
Bailiffs, remove him.
我说了把他带下去
I said remove him from the dais.
-蹲下 -开火
- Stay down! - Fire!
等等 詹姆斯
Wait! James!
她的话将成为这个地方的遗言
Her word will be the last word for this place.
快走
Move!
把名单给我
Give me the names!
什么事
What?!
他们已经与封锁线交战了
They've engaged the blockade.
巡逻船有动作了
The patrol ships are scrambling.
起锚
Weigh the anchor.
我宁愿拼死冲出去也不要跟他们交锋
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表