剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
He has committed himself to
去阻止这件事发生
doing everything in his power to prevent it.
要是让他发现我们家的事
And when he finds out what's been going on in this house,
他肯定会借此毁了我们
he will use it to ruin us.
即使他发现
Even if he were to find out,
也不会用来对付我们
he wouldn't use it against us.
到底是谁天真
Now who's being naive?
不论对我们还是对伯爵来说
It would be just as embarrassing for the Earl
这都不是什么光彩的事
as it would be for any of us.
你真认为他想那样吗
Do you really think he wants that?
你低估他了
You are underestimating him.
他会想办法揭露的
He will find a way to exploit it.
为什么要冒这个险
Why take the risk?
为了拿骚的海盗吗
For the sake of the pirates of Nassau?
米兰达 我在那里亲眼见过
Miranda, I saw it. I was there.
托马斯说得对 那里确实有前途
Thomas was right about its promise.
一旦海盗问题解决
And once the pirate issue has abated,
那里会需要人重建 需要我们这样的人
it'll need help to rebuild. Help from people like us.
你是说我们去那里
You're suggesting we go there.
新普罗维登斯岛恢复秩序后会需要总督管理
A restored New Providence Island will need a governor.
有谁比托马斯更适合
Who better qualified to oversee the building
负责那个新世界的重建
of the New World than Thomas?
要是能拿到赦免令
With these pardons,
我们可以取得成功 离开伦敦
we can accomplish that and leave London behind.
我从小就认识亨尼斯上将
I've known Admiral Hennessey since I was a boy.
他就像我的父亲一样
He's the closest thing I have to a father.
让我去跟他说这个计划
Let me raise the plan with him.
问问他的意见 不会有危险的
Seek his counsel. There's no risk in that.
事关重大 必须一试
This is too important not to try.
开火
Fire!
-装弹 -装弹 装弹
- Reload the cannons. - Reload! Reload!
快点 快
Quickly, boys, quickly.
动起来
Let's go. Let's go.
二来六去 加把劲哟
Two-six, heave!
加把劲哟
Heave!
开火
Fire!
-二来六去 -加把劲哟
- Two-six! - Heave!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
-停火 -停火
- Cease fire! - Cease fire!
准备登陆
Prepare to move ashore.
准备大艇
Ready the longboats.
院墙被毁
The courtyard wall's destroyed.
西北廊被攻破
A breach in the northwestern corridor.
朝海的火炮都废了
Seaward-facing batteries are gone
大部分朝西的也是
as are most of the westward guns.
死伤多少
How many did we lose?
死了七个
Seven.
还伤了九个
Another nine injured.
你觉得还要多久
How long do you expect?
他们的人会聚集在沙滩上
Before the men are massing themselves on the beach
发起攻势
to begin their assault?
两小时
Two hours.
也许更短
Maybe less.
拉森
Larson.
把她关回去
Take her back to the cell.
我不在的时候 确保她的安全
Make sure she remains safe while I'm gone.
任何人不许碰她 明白吗
No one is to touch her. Understood?
遵命
Aye.
你不在的时候 你要去哪
While you're gone? Where are you going?
他的人我们是杀不完的
No matter how many of his men we kill, he can find more.
最终他们还是会突破
Eventually they breach
而我们则必死无疑
and we die.
你是要跑路吗
So you're leaving?
他们人太多了
It's too great of a force to defeat
跟他们死磕绝不是办法
if we attempt to fight the body of it.
要想获胜
Only way to beat it
只能干掉他们的头儿
is to cut off its head.
当昂德希尔先生听到你提议
I had the misfortune of being in his presence
说想跟他合伙 在你的船上卖♥♥他的货物时
when Mr. Underhill received word of your proposal
很不幸我恰好在场
to form a partnership to sell his goods on your ships.
他拒绝了
He said no.
但他拒绝的方式有很大回转的余地
But it was the manner in which he said no that is most promising.
我不明白他想达到什么目的...
I don't understand what it is he hopes to achieve by...
我认为他的愤怒源于
His anger, I believe, was due to the fact
想要答应的本心
that he wanted to say yes.
-女士 -什么事
- Ma'am. - What is it?
战舰的流弹
Ma'am, an errant shot from the warship
击中了西南门外的商店 还起火了
hit a set of stores outside the southwest gates. Set it ablaze.
那里离无畏号♥的仓库有多远
How close to the Intrepid's storehouse there?
约几百码 女士
A few hundred yards, ma'am.
但那里刚装满了...
The problem is it's been freshly stocked with...
火♥药♥ 我知道 通知劳伦斯先生
With powder, I know. Inform Mr. Lawrence
得马上将他的火♥药♥库存
he needs to move his powder stock
转移至我的仓库
to my warehouse here immediately.
让维吉尔带上五个人去灭火
And ask Virgil to take five men to help put out that fire.
-有投降的迹象吗 -您说什么
- Any sign of capitulation? - Ma'am?
韦恩船长发出投降的信♥号♥♥了吗
Captain Vane, has he made any signal to surrender?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
你先下去吧
You're dismissed.
这他妈什么意思 他想要答应的
What the fuck does that mean? He wants to say yes.
在伦敦方面看来你想要将生意合法化
You desire legitimacy in the eyes of London.
但只有不再运送贼赃
But you cannot have it until you find a way
这才可能实现
to ship something other than stolen goods.
地主们想要更高的利润
The landowners want greater profits.
但只有让他们成功将商品
But they cannot have them until they find a way
从拿骚的海港运出去
to ship their products out of the port of Nassau
不受海盗威胁 这才有可能实现
free from the danger of the pirates.
这是个合伙的机会
There is a partnership to be had here.
我能从中牵线
I can broker it.
如此一来 只剩一个阻碍
And there is only one thing standing in the way.
如果你能撇清
If you were to appear to divest yourself
与涉事船队之间的关系...
of your association with the crews on account...
你简直不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
我只需要放下防御
All I'd have to do is give up the fence
你就能让我梦想成真
and you can make all my dreams come true.
你是聪明姑娘 埃莉诺
You're a smart girl, Eleanor.
虽然我知道你这样站着
And though I know you're standing there,
脑中分♥析♥ 想要找出
parsing this, trying to identify
我们之间的利益冲突
how my interests diverge from yours here,
但你应该根本找不到
I suspect you're not finding it.
因为冲突本就不存在
And it's because it isn't there to be found.
你想让我向昂德希尔证明
You want me to prove to Underhill
我可以成为他的合作伙伴
that I can be his partner?
我值得信赖
That I can be trustworthy?
那你也得给予我相同的保证
Then you have to prove the same to me.
你这些自私自利的谎言我已听过太多
I have spent a lifetime exposed to your self-serving lies.
简直就是从小听到大
They're the manure from which I sprouted.
不管我能否确认你的具体动机
And if I can identify the specific motive or not,
我依然能嗅出阴谋的味道
I still come to expect that stench anytime you darken my door.
请帮我把西弗尔先生找来
Find Mr. Silver for me, if you please.
是 船长
Captain.
你跟你的人解释过
You've explained to your men
他们在此的职责了吗
their responsibilities here?
是的 他们清楚
Aye, they know your plans to
你夺回金币的计划必须秘而不宣
recover the gold must be kept secret and silent.
如果让别的船队发现了
If it were to be discovered by another crew,
他们很可能成为我们的竞争对手
they could become competition for its retrieval.
你知道要怎么在三人之间保守秘密吗
You know how to keep a secret between three men?
杀掉其中两个
Shoot two of them.
想要瞒过百人岂不徒劳
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表