剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
下地狱吧
Burn in hell!
现在好好地看看这个可怕的禽兽
Now cast your gaze upon this once fearsome animal,
因为自大和愚蠢而落网
brought down by his own hubris and folly.
非法之徒弗林特触犯律法
The villain Flint who perverts the law,
绑♥架♥我们的女人 残杀我们的子孙
kidnaps our women, and slays our blessed sons.
我之前说的是真的
I meant what I said earlier.
这结果完全不是我想要的
This outcome, it's not at all what I would have wanted.
这位是金斯顿中将勋爵
Vice Admiral Lord Kensington.
我不用跟你解释
I don't need to explain to you his interest in achieving
他有多乐于见到你被绞死吧
the greatest possible exposure for this proceeding.
吊死他
String him up!
他要杀鸡儆猴
He's going to put on a show.
一旦开始
And once it begins,
恐怕我没法控制事态
I fear I will not be able to control where it goes.
除非你帮我阻止这一切
Unless you give me what I need to stop it.
签了认罪书
Sign a confession
反正你早已向我认下了那些罪名
for crimes that you have already tacitly admitted to me anyway.
我马上就叫停这一切
I'll see this process stopped.
你的判决将于明天在私下秘密进行
The sentence will be carried out quietly, privately tomorrow.
让你免受屈辱
Spare yourself the humiliation.
也让她免受屈辱
Spare her.
我会命人好好安葬她
I'll see she's interred with proper respect,
为她正名
her name clear.
还她清白 让她安息
Let her go to her rest peacefully.
你总不能说这不是她想要的吧
You cannot tell me that isn't what she would have wanted.
她很清楚自己想要什么
She was clear about what she wanted
我觉得她想要的
and I don't think it had anything to do
绝对不是乞求你的宽恕
with begging your forgiveness.
她想要的是将真♥相♥公之于世
What she wanted was the truth to be known.
真♥相♥究竟是什么呢 大人
What was the truth of it, my lord?
你为什么要背叛当年的挚友
Why did you betray those closest to you all those years ago?
真的是因为那微不足道的贿赂吗
Was it really so small and vile as a bribe?
让你掌管此地的承诺
The promise of lording over other men in this place?
还是你太懦弱了 不敢拒绝
Or were you simply too weak to say no?
太胆小了 不敢选择艰难的做法
Too cowardly to do the harder thing
只求保全脸面
and preserve your decency?
告诉我是后者
Tell me it was the latter.
告诉我这一切的起因都是你的懦弱
Tell me this is all happening because of your cowardice.
也许我能接受
I could accept that.
甚至可以原谅
I might forgive that.
我们要求正义 快绞死他
We want justice. Hang him now!
从今天开始...
And from this day...
这就是你的答案吧
I suppose there's my answer.
即使在此时此刻
Even in this moment,
与死刑犯独处
alone with a condemned man,
你都不能说实话
you are unable to speak the truth.
必须杀鸡儆猴
One we must put down to teach a lesson
让那些厚颜无♥耻♥随心所欲的人
to all those who brazenly follow
看清现实
his villainous desires.
你以为你知道他有多狡猾奸诈
And lest you thought you knew just how evil and devious he was,
你们将会听到悚然惊闻不可置信的阴谋
you will hear of schemes almost impossible to believe.
利用仆从们实现卑鄙的一己私利
Employing his minions to dastardly ends.
甚至伙同一位女性
Including a woman he conspired with
在我们总督大人的府邸
to murder our lord governor
想将其杀害
in his own home
-还当着总督女儿的面 -烧死他
- and in front of his own daughter's eyes. - Burn him!
这就是他的仆从
Behold his minion...
试图帮助弗林特船长
who tried and failed to help Captain Flint
在查尔斯顿为非作歹却惨遭失败
spread his evil deeds here in Charles Town.
继续
Go on.
一切都在我掌握之下
I have everything under control.
-我很怀疑 -够了 我们不能轻率行事
- I doubt that. - Enough, we must not act in haste.
最重要的是 不能慌
And most importantly, we must not panic.
一切都不在你掌握之下 先生
Nothing here is under control, sir.
这是明摆着的事实
That much is painfully clear.
怎么唯独你一人不能看清呢
How is it you are the only one of us that cannot see it?
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
格斯里小姐没跟我说今早有会议
Miss Guthrie did not tell me there was a meeting this morning.
不然我就会给你们张罗...
I would have set up...
格斯里小姐在哪
Where is Miss Guthrie?
她走了吗
She's gone?
几小时前传开的消息
Started spreading on the street a few hours ago.
传闻霍尼戈德逮住了她
Word is Hornigold arrested her,
把她交给了海军
handed her over to the navy.
他们对这消息怎么看
And what do they think of this news?
这要看你说的"他们"是指谁了
Depends which "they" we're talking about.
海滩上的人们都在喝酒庆祝
The beach is drinking in celebration.
欢呼着"女王已死"之类的
The queen is dead, so on and so forth.
商人们呢
And the merchants?
你知道他们有多怕事
You know how they get.
船员间起点摩擦
A little unrest among the crews
他们都一周无法安眠
and they sleep with one eye open for a week.
这可不是小摩擦 不是吗
I think this is more than a little unrest, wouldn't you say?
的确如此
Yes, I'd say so.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不知道他们会不会以海盗罪审判她
I'm wondering if they will try her for piracy.
你觉得他们会对一个女人这么做吗
Do you think they would do that to a woman?
跟对待男人一样在众人面前绞死她
Hang her in front of a mob the same as they do to a man?
我知道你一定很不好受
I know this must be difficult for you.
没你想的纠结
Less than you think.
我们有多少储备金
How much coin do we have on reserve?
储备金
Reserve?
要是现在需要的话可以拿出多少钱
How much money can I have on hand if I needed it?
后厨的资金 今天的收益
The kitchen's funds, today's receipts,
我们能找出来的姑娘们的私房♥钱
the girls' stashes that we know about?
我怎么会知道
How would I know that?
请帮我查出来
Find out for me, please.
马上把钱给我准备好
And have it made ready for me immediately.
你要买♥♥什么
To buy what?
这会是趟陌生的航程 先生们
This journey will be a strange one, gents.
不同以往
Unlike any we've taken before.
因此我一直对一些细节打哈哈
Because of that, I have been coy with certain details.
也就是我们要狩猎的目标到底是什么
Namely what it is exactly we'll be hunting.
现在好了
That ends now.
做好准备 先生们
Brace yourselves, gents,
我来跟你们说个故事
and let me tell you a story
一个西班牙人瓦斯奎兹的故事
about a Spaniard named Vazquez.
他是个聪明人...
Intelligence man...
但是
But...
什么
What?
昨晚你说考虑过不再回来
Last night you said you'd thought about not returning...
但是...
but...
当时我站在皇家港口的码头上
Standing there on the jetty in Port Royal...
突然意识到 这次我们自孩提时代以来
I realized that was the first time you and I
第一次离得这么远
had been separated by that much water since we was fucking kids.
相隔千里 就能从不同的角度看问题
Being that far away, you see things differently.
帮我看清我们自己
Helped me see what we are.
也许也否定了一些
Maybe what we ain't.
杰克 你救我脱离了苦难
You saved me from something awful, Jack.
我欠你一条命
And I owe you my life for it.
可能就有一些是我给不了你的
Maybe there's some part of that you just can't owe.
但你能给麦克斯
But you can owe it to Max?
我对她没有那种感觉
I don't feel that way with her.
我混迹在镇子里的每家酒馆
I was at every tavern in that town
想找几个眼线
trying to find us spies,
助我们完成大事
build out this thing we started.
每次我一提我的名字
And every time I said my name,
他们都听过
they knew my name.
他们每次一张口
The first thing they said every time
提到的总是你
was your name.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表