剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
这里没有生活 没有快乐
There is no life here. There is no joy here.
-这里没有爱 -你在说什么啊
- There's no love here. - What are you talking about?!
如果不是为了在这里拥有那一切
What do you think I'm out there fighting for
那我在外面奋斗是为了什么
if not to make all those things possible here?
堡垒控制着海湾 而我控制着堡垒
The fort controls the bay, I control the fort.
所以我要做你的合伙人
So I will be your partner.
我觉得我自己
I'm afraid I'm simply enjoying myself way
很喜欢待在这里
too much to consider leaving this place.
我知道他的船员持有上次战利品的财宝
I know his crew hold an asset from their last prize
而且他们认定能值大价钱
that they deem of great value.
-什么财宝 -我不知道
- What asset? - I don't know.
先搞到一艘船 然后招募船员
We'll procure a ship, we'll recruit men
我们将创造出一支崭新的船队
and we'll create from nothing a new crew.
你们想要更称职的船长...
You asked for better captains...
非我杰克·拉克姆莫属
I give you Captain Jack Rackham.
在两天之内 我准备重新做回船长
In less than two days, I intend to be a captain again.
开炮
Fire!
一切都是你的精心策划 死亡 毁灭
You orchestrated it all. The deaths, the destruction.
居然有人做得出这种事
Is it possible a man could do such a thing?
要想确保拿骚还有未来
Herein lies the problem we face
这就是我们要面对的问题
if we are to secure Nassau's future.
这问题已经困扰了不止一代人
It is a problem that has festered for more than a generation.
所带来的危害也影响深远
And it's a problem most insidious.
巴哈马群岛野蛮海盗的诸种恶行
你是说不识字吗
Illiteracy?
她丈夫
Her husband.
罗伯特·汤普森总督
Governor Robert Thompson,
一边欣然接受那些海盗头子
the one accepting bribes from pirate captains
双手奉上的贿赂
as fast as they can pay them
从而对那些海盗言听计从
in exchange for catering to their every need.
一边却又将消息
Meanwhile, he's sending word
传回他伦敦的宣传朋友那
back to his pamphleteer friends in London
说这里海盗横行肆虐
about the scourge of the pirate menace,
让他赢得了无数同情与支持
which garners him sympathy and support,
更加巩固了他的地位
which solidifies his position,
到头来只让这个问题愈发严重
and which only fuels the underlying problem.
是这么说 但我们也无能为力
That's true, but I don't see how we can do anything about it.
我们就不能让一名品行端正的人做巴哈马总督吗
We can't get an honest man appointed governor in the Bahamas?
让他当选没问题
We can get him appointed.
问题是如何能让他一直公正下去
The problem seems to be keeping him honest thereafter.
那你觉得问题出在哪里
Well, what stands in the way of it?
因为大西洋
Well, the Atlantic Ocean.
你派一个人去岛上
Put a man on an island,
并给他统治岛上其他人的权力
give him power over other men,
用不了多久 他就会发现
and it won't be long before he realizes
在这里 他的权力无边无际
that the limits of that power are nowhere to be seen.
任何拥有这种权力的人
And no man given that kind of influence
都正直不了多久
will remain honest for very long.
什么事
Yes?
就是来看看你们俩是不是还活着
Came to make sure you two were still alive.
好几小时都没听见你们的动静了
No one's heard from you in hours.
上尉正在向我阐述
The Lieutenant was just recounting to me
他的观点 他认为
his belief that the only thing
真正阻碍拿骚发展的
that stands between us and a prosperous Nassau
是一片海洋 百年的历史以及人性
is an ocean, 100 years of history, and human nature.
他一整天都是这样吗
Has he been like this all day?
差不多吧 夫人 是的
More or less, ma'am, yes.
这个送你 我的最爱之一
A gift. One of my favorites.
这或许能教会你
And you might find it helpful
今后如何跟我丈夫打交道
in dealing with my husband going forward.
《堂吉诃德》
谢谢你 亲爱的 这点子不错
Thank you, dear. Well played.
但这是西班牙语的
Although that edition is in Spanish.
上尉应该不懂这门语言吧
I don't think the lieutenant speaks it.
或许他该学学
Perhaps he should learn.
干♥他♥这一行 永远不知道什么能派上用场
In his profession, you never know when it might be useful.
《伽拉泰亚》
别再猥亵我们的船首像了
Stop jacking off on the figurehead.
焦基
Joji!
最后一条
Last item.
我们的船长大人已经选好了停靠的地方
The powers that be have chosen a spot for our anchorage.
就在霍格岛西尽头东北偏北向一海里处
One mile north-northeast of the western tip of the Hog
这样拿骚的人就不会发现我们
well beyond the view of Nassau town.
大家仍然轮班值守
Watches will continue on schedule
生活必需品将由大艇运送
while provisions are secured via longboat.
为什么不投票决定
Well, why ain't there been a vote?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我想回家 回岸上去
Well, I want to go home. Back in the bay.
但没人问过我的想法
Ain't no one ask what I think about it.
我们投票让那操蛋家伙重新当上了船长
We vote that fuck of a captain back into his station
结果他转头就无视船规了
and he's already skirting the fucking rules.
我们这是艘西班牙战船
We're sailing a Spanish warship.
霍尼戈德船长的堡垒负责抵御西班牙战船
Captain Hornigold's fort protects the bay from Spanish warships.
在我看来 船长和舵手都觉得显然
I imagine the captain and quartermaster thought it self-evident
我们必须先派一个人上岸去向他们解释
that someone must go ahead and explain
以免遭到堡垒的攻击
so as to avoid a reactionary attack from the fort.
我们已经挂了黑旗了 难道他们认不出来吗
We're flying the black. Doesn't it identify us?
你是指绣着巨大红十字的船帆后面那面吗
You mean behind the giant red crosses on the sails?
我要投票
I want to vote.
别担心 我们会解决的
Hey, don't worry. We'll sort it out.
发现陆地
Land ho!
差点把老子的头都砍下来了
Almost took my fucking head off.
我待过不少地方 皇家港
I've made camp at Port Royal,
托图加 金士登
Tortuga, Kingston.
但无论在哪里 有一件事永远不变
No matter where I've been, one thing is true.
总会有这么一个人
There's always one.
你不能去招惹
The one you don't cross.
很显然 在这个地方
It would seem readily apparent that in this place,
那人就是你
that would be you.
眼力不错
Thank you for noticing.
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
大家都清楚 自我来这以后
I think it's no secret that since my arrival
那个叫格斯里的女人就一直对我挑衅骚扰
I've been repeatedly provoked and harassed by the Guthrie woman.
如今她的行为越来越过分
And, as her aggression seems to be escalating,
所以我觉得还是说明白为好
I thought it wise to speak of this in the open.
她对你有敌意
Her aggression towards you?
她跟我的舵手密谋罢免我
Conspiracy with my quartermaster to depose me.
她手下的士兵又挑衅我
And a provocation by her man-at-arms.
这种事你我应该都见过不少
I think you and I have both seen enough
我们都知道这样不会有好结果
of these things to know they never end well.
你为什么跟我说这个
What are you telling me for?
那天我在酒馆也看到你了
I saw you that day in the tavern.
我听说你跟她有点关系
I hear you and she have a connection.
如果我跟她之间的关系更加恶化
And if things were to deteriorate even further between us,
我想知道你会不会插手干预
I'd just like to know whether I'll have you to deal with, too.
我无法想象过问那个格斯里的事
I can't imagine what we'd have to gain by taking an interest
我们会得到什么好处
in the affairs of the Guthrie woman.
你呢 船长
Would you, Captain?
-我也看不出来 -你确定吗
- Not that I can see. - You certain?
我又问一遍是因为我了解自己
I only ask again in that I know myself,
我知道面对这种威胁时
and I know when confronting threats like these,
我可能会有点凶暴
I tend to be a bit of a blunt instrument.
虽然我尽可能保持理性
Try as I may to be rational,
但是我容易不知不觉走向极端
there's an instinct towards the extreme
我对此也无能为力
that always gets the better of me.
所以我们说明白了
So that we're clear,
不论我跟她之间有多大仇多大恨
no matter how bloody this feud gets between she and I,
你都不会参与其中 这我大可放心对吗
I can rest soundly knowing you'll take no part in it?
尽管放心
None whatsoever.
但是...
However...
这里的贸易都靠她撑着
commerce here relies upon her.
你要与她为敌
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表