剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
船长 别被人发现了
Captain, before we're seen...
别这么叫他
Don't call him that.
怎么样
Well?
什么怎么样
Well what?
你对船员们
The crimes you've committed
犯下的那些罪行毋庸置疑
against your crew are undisputed.
唯一还没有执行裁决的原因
The only reason the sentence hasn't been carried out
是我一直推迟了投票
is that I've been delaying the vote
而我希望你能帮我从那片海滩
in hopes that you might help me find a way to get that gold,
抢来尽可能多的金币
or as much of it as possible, off that beach.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为如果你同意了
Because if you do,
我会保证减轻你的处罚
I'll personally guarantee your sentences are commuted.
这你能保证得了吗
You'll guarantee that, will you?
你再一次低估了你的船员
You underestimate your men yet again.
他们听得进道理的
They will hear reason,
尤其是从一个他们信任的人口中说出
especially when it comes from a voice they can trust.
船员们都认为经过这次事件
The men feel they're entitled to leave this ordeal
-他们应该得到丰厚的... -去他妈的船员
- with something to show for-- - Fuck those men.
那帮目光短浅的鼠辈
Fuck them for their shortsightedness.
不知感恩的禽兽
Fuck them for their ingratitude.
竟然会站在一个胆小如鼠
And fuck them for siding with a cowardly,
一无是处的叛徒那边
sniveling shit of a mutineer.
那海滩上有超过100名卫兵
There are over 100 soldiers on that beach,
都誓死捍卫那堆金币
sworn upon their lives to protect that gold.
几小时内
In a matter of hours,
他们就会派人搜寻任何潜在的威胁
they'll dispatch teams to search for threats.
数日之内
In a matter of days,
他们会找到我们的沉船残骸和营地
they'll locate our wreck and our camp,
把你的船员全部杀光
and they will kill every last member of your crew.
他们是罪有应得
And they'll deserve it,
你也一样
none more so than you.
把船员叫回来
Bring them back.
准备好绞索
We'll ready the nooses.
等等
Wait.
厄卡♥号♥♥上的金币可不好夺
The Urca's gold is secure.
那里有重兵把守
A full complement of soldiers,
人人都配有18磅的精良火炮
reinforced batteries-- 18-pounders, all of them--
而且个个都精于使用
and men who know how to use them.
无法从陆地接近那片海滩
There's no way of approaching that beach from the land.
我们他妈的为什么还要听他的
Why the fuck are we listening to him?
是啊 为什么
Yeah, why?
就为你曾撒过的谎
We should be cutting your goddamn tongue out
我们应该把你舌头切下来
for all the lies you've told us.
先生们
Gentlemen!
对于弗林特的罪行 没人比我更愤怒
No one is angrier about Mr. Flint's crimes than I.
所以当我让你们听他说话的时候
Which is why you must trust me
你们必须得相信我
when I ask you to hear what he has to say.
就算没有那些卫兵
And even if it weren't for the soldiers,
就算没有那些武器
even if it weren't for the guns,
还是有艘战舰盯着海湾的每个角落
there's a fucking warship watching over every inch of the bay--
这艘战舰已经杀光你们半数的人
a fucking warship that has already killed half your number,
它会阻止任何人
a fucking warship that would prevent any approach
从海上靠近沙滩
to that beach via the sea.
想偷那些金子根本不可能
There's simply no way of stealing that gold.
但也许你们可以偷些别的
But there might be something else you can steal.
那艘战舰
The fucking warship.
什么
What?
沙滩上有重兵把守 这意味着
Too many soldiers on the beach, which means
他们对战舰的看管会疏松很多
that the watch on the ship is spare.
两个人偷偷潜入
Two men approach quietly,
躲过哨兵
evade a handful of sentries
再解决掉主桅上的守卫
and eliminate the watch on the mainmast.
在那时
Now at this point,
太阳西沉
while the sun is failing
而夜值还没到来之前
but before the night watch arrives,
我们就可以进攻了
an assault could be made.
那艘船
That ship
是你们唯一的逃生出路
is your only means of escape.
那艘船也是你们唯一的工具
And that ship is your only means
帮你在这场混战里
of taking anything of value
夺下任何有价值的东西
out of this ordeal.
一旦你们得手了
And once it is in your possession--
-够了 -一旦船变成你们的
- Enough of this. - Once that ship is in your possession--
-你们还记得他犯的罪吗 -德·格鲁特先生
- Do none of you remember his crimes? - Mr. De Groot!
一旦你们夺下战舰 你们将所向披靡
Once that ship is in your possession, you will be invincible!
现在唯一的风险
Now the risk
就落在了两个负责潜入的人身上了
falls almost entirely on the first two men out.
为了得到你们的原谅
I would volunteer
我自愿参加
in exchange for your pardon.
所以还要一个人
That leaves one man to go.
一个志愿者
One volunteer--
我来吧
I'll do it.
我来
I'll-- I'll go.
那么我们给弗林特先生的计划投个票吧
Then let's put Mr. Flint's plan to a vote.
都同意吗
All in favor?
同意
Aye! Aye! Aye!
伦敦
托马斯·汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Thomas Hamilton?
你是海军司令部派来的联络员吗
Are you the liaison sent by the Admiralty?
是的 勋爵
I am, my lord.
他们说一切起始于一个叫亨利·艾弗里的人
They say it started with a man named Henry Avery.
把船开进拿骚港
Sailed into the port of Nassau,
贿赂殖民地长官赦免他的罪
bribed the colonial governor to look past his sins,
并带着他的船员在沙滩上扎营
encamped his crew upon the beach,
从而演变成新普罗维登斯岛的海盗问题
and thus began the pirate issue on New Providence Island.
何时何地它才会终结
Where and when will it all end?
我想这是你我该参与的部分
I suppose that's where you and I come into the story.
你应该注意到了 我父亲伯爵大人
As I'm sure you're aware, my father the Earl holds great sway
在英国政♥府♥的同僚中很有影响力
amongst his peers in Whitehall.
他已经请求女王陛下派出海军
He has asked for the assistance of Her Majesty's Navy
协助他平叛并收复这座岛
in pacifying the island to which he holds title.
有人向他确保 他的要求会被视为
He was assured that this request would be considered
-时下最紧急的事 -毫无疑问 勋爵
- a matter of the utmost importance. - Undoubtedly, my lord.
那么你也许能告诉我 他们为何决定派你来
Then perhaps you can tell me why they decided to send you.
您说什么 阁下
Beg pardon, my lord?
你许多上级是我以前的同窗
A number of your superiors are former schoolmates of mine.
我向他们调查过你的出身
I canvassed them about your reputation--
你是木匠的儿子
the son of a carpenter,
没接受过任何的正式教育
no record of any formal schooling,
但现在却比伊顿的任何男孩都要更有学问
and yet more literate than any three boys I knew at Eton.
你是颗明日之星
You are a rising star
在海军部有光明的未来
with a bright future in the Admiralty.
你能明白我的顾虑
You can understand my concern.
不见得
Not really.
也许我曝露了我缺乏教育这一点
Perhaps my lack of education is showing.
我想在这儿有所作为 上尉
I intend to accomplish something here, Lieutenant.
我想在拿骚永远覆灭前拯救她
I intend to save Nassau before she's lost forever.
如果我的搭档更着重于
And I cannot do that with a partner
发展他的事业 而不是实现这个目标
who might be more concerned about advancing his career
我将无法达成
than he is about realizing this goal.
-你想拯救拿骚吗 阁下 -非常想
- You want to save Nassau, my lord? - Very much so.
那也许我的任务
Then perhaps my job is to
就是确保你知道你要面对的是什么
make certain you know what you're getting into.
现在你可以进去了
You can go in now.
我去给我们拿点朗姆酒
I'll go get us some rum.
你♥他♥妈♥今天去哪儿了
Where the fuck were you today?
这里
Here.
你想成为联盟的合伙人 不是吗
You wanted to be a partner to the consortium, did you not?
你想取代霍尼戈德的席位 不是吗
You wanted to take Hornigold's seat at the table?
那意味着你必须承担霍尼戈德的职责
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表