剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
发现陆地
Land ho!
我要去取回金币
I'd like to go back and retrieve the gold.
整修船只 雇船员 干了这票
Refit, hire a consort, finish the job.
-有可能吗 -或许有可能
- Is that possible? - Well, it might have been possible.
但要赶在海湾落入疯子手中之前
Before the bay fell into the hands of a madman.
如果我们现在不出手赶走他 就没人会行动了
Either we act now to remove him or no one will.
恭喜你 杰克
Congratulations, Jack.
现在你知道死而复生是什么滋味了
Now you know what it's like to rise from the grave.
我们将重新扬帆起航
We're gonna sail again.
一遇上她你就失去了判断力
Your judgment with her is clouded at best.
而我被你拒之门外
And there's nothing I can do to counter it
对此根本无能为力
when I'm on the wrong side of that door.
找到他们藏匿的战利品了
Found the prize they was hiding.
她父亲是彼得·艾什勋爵
Her father is Lord Peter Ashe,
卡罗莱纳殖民地的总督
governor of the Carolina colony.
艾什勋爵可容不得戏弄
Lord Ashe won't be trifled with.
我没打算戏弄他
I have no intentions of trifling with him.
查尔斯·韦恩和他的爪牙们
Charles Vane and the animals he commands
必须在明天日出前滚出堡垒
have until sunrise tomorrow to vacate that fort
我惹怒了查尔斯·韦恩
否则上帝保佑
or, so help me God,
我将亲手送他下地狱
I will rain holy hell down upon him.
继续说
Go on.
"如果你不按照要求
"If you fail to meet these demands,
在限定时间之内离开这里
if you remain when the deadline arrives,
我会立刻对你发起攻击
I will respond swiftly and definitively.
鉴于目前你所有的反击手段都伤不到我
And as I currently sit fully outside your means of retaliation,
我会持续对你进行攻击 直到你
this response will continue unabated until you,
你的手下 还有那座堡垒
your men, and that structure
统统毁灭殆尽
are rendered fully incapacitated.
以日出为限 詹姆斯·弗林特船长
Until dawn, Captain James Flint."
把他带下去
Get him out of here.
找个地方关起来
Put him behind a door somewhere.
我要留着他的命替我回信
I want him whole when he delivers my answer.
准备好西北炮塔的大炮
Make ready the guns in the northwest.
把我们的所有家当都搬去西南炮楼
Move everything we have to the southwest bastion.
他说得没错 西南炮楼
He's telling the truth. The southwest bastion
过于脆弱 无法装载任何大炮
is too weak to support any batteries at all.
我们的大炮根本打不到他所在的位置
We have no guns that can reach his position.
不知为何 弗林特会如此清楚
Somehow Flint knew exactly where to sit
如何占据有利地势
to take advantage.
那就弄清楚我们到底能打到哪
Then find out how close I can get.
快去
Now.
告诉我 你跟此事没有任何关系
Tell me right now you had nothing to do with this.
查尔斯 看着我
Charles, look at me.
告诉我这不是你计划的一部分
Tell me this isn't part of your plan
-就为了让我回到海上 -看着我
- to push me into the sea. - Look at me.
我对此毫不知情
I had no idea this was coming.
我根本不知道弗林特会如此鲁莽
I had no idea that Flint would be so fucking reckless
竟然威胁攻击堡垒
as to threaten the fort itself.
我也不知道霍尼戈德会如此可耻
I had no idea Hornigold would be so fucking petty
竟然为了一己之私
as to divulge secrets about its weaknesses,
泄露堡垒的弱点 置这里于险境
risk its destruction for his own personal gain.
我告诉过你 如果有人这样挑衅我下场会如何
I told you what I would do if challenged like this.
-我知道 -或许我打不到他的船
- I know. - I may not be able to hit his ship,
但我能打到其它的那些
but I can hit the rest of them.
我可以将这该死的海湾变成一座墓地
I can turn that whole goddamn bay into a graveyard.
-你不会这么做的 -你质疑我
- But you won't. - You doubt me?
不 我相信你的能力
No, I have faith in your ability
你能想出比这更有效的对策
to formulate a plan more effective than this.
我们首先将集中火力攻击东南炮塔
The initial barrage will be targeted at the southeast bastion.
炮塔被摧毁之后 我们再将目标
Once the turrets are destroyed, we'll turn our aim
转向较为薄弱的城墙
to the weaker of the defensive walls.
持续炮击 直到内墙暴露
Hammer them until the interior is exposed
这样我们就可以从地面攻击堡垒了
and the fort is vulnerable to an assault from the ground.
而此时 我们的攻击力足够摧毁整个堡垒了
At this point, there's no limit to the damage we can inflict.
-重建需要多久 -重建
- How long to rebuild? - Rebuild?
当我们最终占领堡垒残垣后
After we secure possession of what's left of the fort,
你和你的人
how long will it take you
需要多久能重建我们摧毁的一切
and your men to rebuild what we've destroyed?
修复炮台需要十周
10 weeks before the batteries are restored.
重建内墙则需要两倍的时间
Twice that to resecure the interior.
是有风险
It is a risk,
但照大局来看这时间也能接受
but a relatively short window in the grand scheme.
与此同时 一艘英国战舰
A short window that coincides with a British warship
正在四十海里之外虎视眈眈
sitting in anchor 40 miles from here
而我还在一队西班牙士兵众目睽睽之下
and my having stolen a Spanish warship
偷走了一艘西班牙战船
in full view of a company of Spanish soldiers.
那我们只能祈求
We'll just have to keep our fingers
老天给我们好运了 是吗
crossed for a while, then, won't we?
你的意思是 我们对韦恩船长的威胁
Are you suggesting the threat we posed
只是随口说说
to Captain Vane is an empty one
并不会真正有所行动
and we have no intent of following through?
我和你们一样 一心只想
I am fully committed, as are we all,
将韦恩船长逐出那座堡垒
to the removal of Captain Vane from that fort.
但如果我们为此
But we'd be fools to ignore
置可能的风险于不顾 那就太愚蠢了
the catastrophic risks that lie down this road.
我有忠诚的手下及资源能助你
I have committed men and resources to aid you
夺回厄卡♥号♥♥上的金币
in retrieving the Urca gold.
但作为回报 你保证过你会不择手段
In exchange for which you've assured me of your assistance
帮我把韦恩船长赶出堡垒
of expelling Captain Vane from that fort by any means necessary.
我听说你在动摇
Now, as I hear you waver,
我不得不问一句 如果明天日出时
I feel forced to ask, if the sun rises tomorrow
韦恩不肯让步 满足我们的要求
and Vane has not ceded to our demands,
那你会怎么做
then what will you do?
听说是急事
I was told it was urgent.
他说要立刻见你
He said he wanted to see you right away.
什么事
What about?
没事的 跟咱俩的事无关
It's all right. It has nothing to do with you and I.
他两小时内就会到
He'll be arriving in less than two hours.
抱歉 您说谁
I'm sorry, who?
阿什伯恩第四任伯爵
The fourth Earl of Ashbourne.
卡罗莱纳殖民地和
Lord Proprietor to the Carolina colony,
巴哈马群岛的贵族领主
including the Bahama Islands,
也是世袭贵族
and peer of the realm.
阿尔弗雷德·汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Alfred Hamilton.
我的父亲
My father.
他说要听我们详尽报告
I'm told he expects a full report of our efforts
我们对管理拿骚所设计出的方案
to devise a plan for the management of Nassau.
您担心他听到以后的反应吗
And you're concerned how he'll receive it?
我担心他听到其中一部分以后的反应
I'm concerned about how he'll receive one particular part of it.
你我尚未商讨的部分
The part you and I have yet to discuss.
还有什么是我们没商讨的
I didn't think we had one of those.
这几个月来
These past few months
我开始信任你
I have come to trust you.
非常信任你
Very much.
因此我觉得可以请你帮忙
Which is why I feel I can ask for your help.
我父亲到时 我准备跟他说一个
When my father arrives, I intend to propose something to him
可能在政♥治♥上非常危险的建议
which could be very dangerous politically.
您要我怎么帮您
What is it you want me to help you with?
我要你尽量劝我放弃
I want you to try to talk me out of it.
什么事
Yes?
女士 下面需要你
Ma'am, you're needed.
知道了
All right.
是一艘西班牙军舰
It's a Spanish warship!
让一下 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
海港里泊了一艘西班牙军舰
There's a Spanish galleon anchored in the harbor!
我今天是忘了有什么节日吗
Is today some sort of holiday that I've forgotten about?
海湾里泊了一艘西班牙军舰
Spanish warship anchored in the bay.
听说掌船的是弗林特的人
Word is it's Flint's crew sailing her.
岛上的人都快吓死了
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表