剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
就说他俩坠入爱河
Something about them falling in love,
携手私奔
running away together.
我只想到了这个
That's as far as I had got.
他去了普罗维登斯岛
He went to Providence.
什么
I'm sorry?
今早洛根和一群消极应战的人在一起
Logan was among a number of men who deserted this morning.
他不愿意在夺回堡垒的血战中送命
Unwilling to risk dying in a bloody fight to retake the fort,
于是和他的爱人远走高飞了
he and his love fled together.
我听说他在普罗维登斯岛有个兄弟
I heard he has a brother in Providence.
所以他去了那里也不出奇 听懂了吗
Not surprised that's where he went. Are you following?
-懂了 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
收拾一下
Clean this up.
如果有人问起我是否看到 我不打算说谎
If anyone asks if I saw this up here, I don't intend to lie.
你为什么要帮我
Why would you do that? Help me?
我现在最不希望的就是弗林特卷入这种事中
The last thing I need right now is Flint in the middle of this.
如果他或者他的任何一名船员知道这件事
If he or any of the men in his crew were to learn about it,
我手头上的麻烦可就大了
my life would get significantly more complicated.
任何一名船员
Any of the men?
你难道不是他的船员吗
Aren't you one of the men on his crew?
收拾一下吧
Clean this up, please.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
我叫埃莉诺
My name is Eleanor.
你不再是人♥质♥了
You are no longer a hostage.
我会救你出去
I'm gonna get you out of here.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表