剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
今晚我将自荐担任这一联合船员队伍的船长
Tonight I will submit myself as captain of this combined crew.
我打算带领众人夺回堡垒
I intend to lead the men in retaking the fort,
彻底终结你对此地的暴♥政♥
having ended your tyranny over this place for good.
如今她茫然若失 孤身一人
She's adrift. Alone in the most terrifying way.
知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我觉得你知道那是谁 我会保护你
I think you know who that is. I will protect you.
斯卡伯勒号♥的船长
The captain of Scarborough,
他同意赦免我和我指定的另外九个人
he offered me and nine men of my choosing full pardons
只要我能协助他抓住一名逃犯
if I would aid him in the capture of a fugitive from justice.
你明白我要你做什么吗
You understand what I'm asking you to do?
回去看着金子
Go back and watch the gold.
我是要你盯着那些
Keep watch on the Spanish soldiers
看守金子的西班牙士兵
who are watching the gold.
她父亲非常有权势
Her father is a very influential man.
如果我将她还回去 或许能让他成为盟友
If I return her to him, I believe that I can win him as an ally.
讨好艾什勋爵和夺回厄卡♥号♥♥上的金子
Courting Lord Ashe and retrieving the Urca gold
两件事不能同时进行
are working against each other.
如果你不再继续攻打堡垒
If you prevent any further attack on the fort,
我就把那女孩带下山
I will bring the girl down from the hill
并交给你
and deliver her to you.
你不再是人♥质♥了 我会救你出去
You are no longer a hostage. I'm gonna get you out of here.
我还记得她家中
I remember music...
悠扬的音乐
in her home.
那里总是温暖而美好
It was always so warm there, so lovely.
我还记得跟着父母前去拜访
And I remember when I would visit there with Mother and Father,
她会俯下身来
how she would lean down
将脸贴近我 并对着我笑
so her face was very near mine - and she's smile.
我还记得曾希望有朝一日也能像她一样美丽
I remember hoping I'd be so beautiful one day.
我记得看着她与我母亲在房♥间另一端交谈
And I remember watching her talk with my mother from across the room
她逗得我母亲开怀大笑
and how she'd make my mother laugh.
你说她在这里
And you're saying she's here?
汉密尔顿夫人在这座岛上
Lady Hamilton is on this island?
没错 她是我的朋友
She is. She's a friend
她想帮助你逃离这里
and she wants to help rescue you from this place.
但我不明白
But I don't understand.
韦恩船长保证过我在这里不会受到伤害
Captain Vane gave me his word I'd be unharmed here.
如今情况不同了
Things have changed.
此时此刻 一切正在发生变化
Things are changing as we speak tonight.
如今你对他来说有了更宝贵的价值
You are now worth more to him as part of
作为岛上一场危险游戏的一部分
a very dangerous game here on the island.
所以 他在短期内
As such, he has no intention
是不会将你送还给你父亲了
of returning you to your father any time soon.
相信我 相信汉密尔顿夫人
Trust me. Trust Mrs. Hamilton
我们必须尽快离开这里了
and know that we must leave this place now.
怎么离开
How?
这堡垒之下有一系列地道
There is a network of tunnels that run beneath the fort.
其中一个入口离这里不远
And the entrance to one of them isn't far.
等有人发现你不见的时候
By the time anyone realizes you are gone,
你早已经远离此地
you will be safely away from here
并受到弗林特船长的周全保护
and in the care of Captain Flint.
我记得汉密尔顿夫人的样貌
I remember Lady Hamilton's face.
但我听过弗林特船长的名字
But I know Captain Flint's name.
父亲曾在他的信中提起过
My father's mentioned it in his letters.
他说弗林特船长是新世界最狡猾的海盗
He says Captain Flint is the most wicked of the New World pirates.
是个恶人
That he's evil.
答应我 这场逃脱不是为了将我
Promise me that my escape isn't some awful ruse
从一个疯子转交到另一个疯子的手上
to deliver me from one madman into the hands of another.
弗林特船长是个好人
Captain Flint is a good man.
如果你不相信我的话
If you don't trust my word about it...
至少相信她的
trust hers.
我们要去哪
Where do we go?
别啰嗦 赶紧投就是了
Shut up. Just get it done.
你的胜算如何
Where's your count?
不好说
Hard to tell.
大家都不愿多说
Everyone's holding this one close.
我听说你暂时领先三票
Well, I'm hearing you're up three.
我听说是四票
I have it as four.
-道布森不支持你 -没错
- You have Dobson as a nay. - Yes.
-布鲁尔也不支持你 -对
- Brewer's a nay. - Yes.
-还有温斯洛呢 -温斯洛
- Winslow? - Winslow?
不 他会投给我的
No, he's a yea vote.
你什么时候问的他
When did you ask him?
不久前 出什么事了吗
A little while ago. Why, has something happened?
他跟马尔登吵了起来
He got into it with Muldoon over last mess,
说马尔登吃饭声音太大
said Muldoon was chewing too loud or something.
马尔登问候了他妈
Muldoon brought his mother into it.
马尔登是你阵营里的 所以温斯洛不再支持你了
Muldoon's in your camp, so Winslow flipped as a "Fuck you."
我说真的
Seriously.
这理由真是绝了
That's a good one.
我的航海技术 抢夺战利品的可能性
My seamanship, my prospects for garnering plunder,
战斗力 我的嗓音
my skill in a fight, the sound of my voice,
还有手下吃东西的声音
the sound of another man's eating.
到最后
I suppose at the end of the day,
这些事情都一样
they're all functionally equivalent.
一个人投票的原因
A man casts his vote for
就跟他做其他事的原因一样
the same reason he does anything in his life.
为什么
Why's that?
因为感觉好
Because it feels good.
三票 四票
Three votes, four votes.
三十个人
30 of them will change their minds
会在今晚投票前改主意
before they raise their hands tonight.
能左右投票结果的事还没发生
The thing that will decide this vote hasn't happened yet.
你要说服他们 给你投票
You're going to convince them they'll feel better
会让他们感觉更好
about voting for you over him.
我觉得我的理由挺充分的
I think I've got a pretty strong case.
要按照他的想法 很多人今晚就会死
His way, a lot of them will die tonight.
按我的方法来 大家不仅不会死
My way, they won't and we'll gain the favor of a man
还会得到一个能保护这里的人的支持
who could move this place a step closer to sustainability.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但是他的说辞更具煽动性
Though, still, his argument would seem to be the easier one.
-是吗 -是啊
- You think? - Sure.
"弗林特船长为达目的可以背叛任何人
"Captain Flint will betray anyone to get what he wants.
昨天背叛的是盖茨先生 今天是我
Yesterday it was Mr. Gates, today it was me.
明天又会是你们中的哪位呢"
Which one of you would like to be tomorrow?"
船长
Captain?
他们准备好了
They're ready.
今晚要考虑的只有一件事
There's only one item for consideration tonight.
霍尼戈德船长
Captain Hornigold?
有人请求得到你的信任
A man asks for your trust,
他将来会给你东西以作交换
he asks and offers you things in the future.
这些东西越是美好
And the brighter those things may be,
你越应该扪心自问
the more you must ask yourself,
"他现在是想骗我去做什么"
"What is it they are intended to blind me to in the present?"
毫无疑问 这个人会想
It's no surprise that that man
把你的注意力引向将来
wants to shift your attention to the future.
引向他能替你实现的事情
To the things he says he can give you.
引向他能替你解决的问题
To the hardships he can remove.
只有五光十色的未来
A most shining future it would have to be
才能让你们忽略
for him to blind you to the cowardly
他过去怯懦又邪恶的行为
and devious acts of his past--
偷盗 背叛 谎言 谋杀
theft, betrayal, lies, murder!
当我们第一次通过选举合并这些船员...
When we first elected to merge these crews...
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
一艘大艇刚刚在海滩登陆
A launch landed on the beach a short while ago.
大艇带来的消息事关重大
The news it brings is of the upmost importance.
难道还能重要得过把船输给霍尼戈德船长
More important than losing our ship to Captain Hornigold?
是的
Yes.
已经被最丑恶的人扭曲了...
...Have been wrenched from us by men of the worst sort...
他们应该看着金子 直到我们过去
They're supposed to be watching over the gold until we arrive.
他们回来干什么
What the fuck are they doing back?
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表