剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
并且将你们当场击毙
and I will shoot you where you stand.
在你面前
I cannot stand before you
我不能说自己无罪
and claim to be without sin.
我们收到你那封信
When we received that letter from you
告诉我们托马斯的死时
informing us of Thomas's death,
阿尔弗雷德·汉密尔顿所造成的伤害
the damage wrought by Alfred Hamilton
让我们无法承受
was too much for us to bear.
我们很愤怒
We were angry.
在那种愤怒之下我们做出了黑暗之事
We allowed that anger to drive us to a dark deed.
但我请求你不要仅凭一件事评定我的为人
But I ask you not to judge me by that one deed.
而是想想我来此的目的
Judge me by the ends that I have come here in service of.
拯救拿骚
The redemption of Nassau
就如多年前你我
in accordance with the principles that you and I
还有她和托马斯·汉密尔顿
and she and Thomas Hamilton
一直为之奋斗的那样
committed ourselves to all those years ago.
我只求你听我说完
I ask nothing from you but your ear.
说吧
I'm listening.
踏脚索 坏的真是地方
Footrope. Bitch of a spot.
起航前要是不修好就他妈是找死
Fucking death trap if it isn't fixed before we set sail.
我再问一遍
Let's try this again.
你们几个蠢货是这艘船上的索工
You idiots are the fucking riggers of this ship.
所以有谁能自愿
So which of you would like to volunteer
去修理上桅杆帆桁缆
to repair our topsail yard footrope
这样等弗林特船长回来时
so that when Captain Flint returns,
这艘船至少不用让人
he returns to a ship that can hoist
连拉个桅杆都提心吊胆的
its fucking sails without fatalities?
这可不吉利啊
It's a bad omen.
有人死在了这缆绳上
A man died on them ropes.
除非修好了 否则不能碰
Can't touch it till it's fixed.
你们真行
You're all good people.
告诉我
Tell me something.
他会在上面发现些什么吗
Is he going to find anything up there?
他会发现什么
What would he find?
比如说缆绳不是自然磨损的
An indication that the rope didn't just fray on its own.
不 绝对不会
No. Absolutely not.
几乎不可能
It'd be almost impossible.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
我感觉水里有东西
I thought I saw something in the water.
让主桅杆上的守卫留个心眼
Tell the watch on the main so they can keep an eye on it.
我想应该没什么
I'm sure it was nothing.
还是跟他们说吧
Tell them anyway.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
The Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
领我在可安歇的水边
Leadeth me beside the quiet waters.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
Refreshes my soul.
为自己的名
He guides me along the right path
引导我走义路
for His name's sake.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在
I will fear no evil, for You are with me.
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
在我敌人面前 你为我摆设筵席
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
你用油膏了我的头
You anoint my head with oil.
使我的福杯满溢
My cup overflows.
我一生一世
Surely Your goodness and love
必有恩惠慈爱随着我
will follow me all the days of my life
我且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中 直到永远
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord evermore.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
昂德希尔先生
Mr. Underhill.
坐拥财富 胸怀大志
All his wealth, all his ambitions,
却终究落得如此下场
yet here he rests.
或许能让一些人有所警醒吧
One might see a lesson in that.
在您回家之前
Before you return home,
我希望能有机会跟您谈谈
I had hoped that you and I might share a word.
私下里
Privately.
你想谈些什么
What do you wish to speak about?
大志 先生
Ambition, sir.
你我二人的
Yours and mine.
全面和解
Total reconciliation?
这就是你的建议吗
This is what you're suggesting?
重归殖民统治
A return to colonial rule
但维持现有的权力阶层
with an existing power structure in place.
我该相信这五百名凶狠海盗
And I am to believe that 500 hardened pirate raiders
会自愿服从
will voluntarily step down,
支持你的计划并免费提供自己的劳力
fall in line with this plan of yours and volunteer their labor?
不全会这样 但大部分人会
Not all of them. A lot of them. Most of them.
足够压倒那些拒绝的人
Enough to resist those that won't.
足够让你给他们一个机会
Enough to make it worth giving them a chance.
我征求了我一百名手下的意见
I made an appeal to my crew of 100 men.
七十多人现在正坐在你的港口外
And better than 70 of them are sitting right now
以表全面支持
just outside your harbor in full support of it.
就跟托马斯多年前
It is exactly as Thomas proposed
-在伦敦提议的一样 -没错
- all those years ago in London. - Yes.
但那时岛上的罪犯
But then we were talking about less than half
只有不到半数
the number of criminals on the island.
我们说的是濒临失败的殖民地
We were talking about a failing colony,
而不是已经失败的
not a failed one.
但之前 我们也并没有
We also didn't have the most respected captain
岛上最有威望船长的支持
on the island standing in advocacy of our plan.
现在有了
Now we do.
之前岛上的贸易首领也不会
We didn't have the trade boss of the island
积极地参与我们的改革行动
actively working to reform operations then.
现在会了
Now we do.
而且之前我们还没有新大♥陆♥上
And we didn't have a man who has established himself
最负盛名的海盗猎人为其担♥保♥
as the New World's most committed pirate hunter endorsing it.
首先他们会需要一个名字
The first thing that they will ask for is a name.
-名字 -就跟那时一样
- A name? - It is as true now as it was then.
要想成功 新普罗维登斯岛
New Providence will only ever succeed
必须要有一位得力的总督
insofar as its governor can make it so.
如果我要向白厅提这件事...
Were I to make this case to the men I know in Whitehall...
他们首先会问的
...the first question that they will ask
就是这一切谁来统筹
is who will oversee all this?
谁来负责此事的成败
Who will be responsible for its success or failure?
你吗
You?
为了保护这个新兴殖民地
There are things that I can do
我可以献出一己之力
to help protect the fledgling colony.
我可以帮助成立民兵团
I can help establish the militia.
我可以组织海军
I can organize the navy.
但除此之外
But beyond that,
我不认为拿骚的将来
I don't think that there's a part
属于弗林特船长
for Captain Flint in Nassau's future.
因为他满手血污
Not with the blood on his hands.
他必须离开
He will have to go away
而詹姆斯·麦格劳和汉密尔顿夫人
and leave James McGraw and Lady Hamilton
将隐退内陆 不问世事
to retire to the interior in peace.
什么事
Yes?
父亲 泰勒夫人说
Father, Mrs. Tyler says it's time
是时候布置这里 准备用餐了
to turn the room over for dinner.
麻烦叫泰勒夫人安排一间房♥间
Please ask Mrs. Tyler to arrange a room
供客人们暂时居住
for our guests to retire to in the interim.
怎么了
Something wrong?
就有些紧张
Nerves.
我没事
I'm fine.
如果这么担心他会在上面发现什么
If we're so worried he's gonna find something up there...
那我们还等什么
what are we still doing here?
你觉得我们该去哪里
Where exactly do you think we'd go?
查尔斯顿今夜草木皆兵
Charles Town is sleeping with one eye open
众人时刻准备战斗
and a knife under its pillow tonight.
任何擅自踏足岛上的人
Any one of us sets foot on that sand
如果手中没有总督给的邀请函
absent an engraved invitation from the governor
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表