剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
弗林特船长就会送她到查尔斯顿
and Captain Flint's set sail to return her to Charles Town
而你也会加入他们的旅程
that you intend to join them for the voyage.
是真的吗
Is that true?
无意冒犯 格斯里先生
With all due respect, Mr. Guthrie,
这与你何关
what concern is it of yours?
查尔斯顿和伦敦不一样 女士
Charles Town, ma'am, is not London.
也许那看上去是个文明的城镇
It may appear to you to be a civilized place,
但相信我 那里绝非如此
but rest assured, it only appears that way.
艾什总督和他的民兵十分冷血残暴
Governor Ashe and his militia are men of the most brutal kind
尤其是在执行法律时
when it comes to enforcement of the laws.
你好 阿比盖尔
Hello, Abigail.
我是米兰达·汉密尔顿 你还记得我吗
I'm Miranda Hamilton. Do you remember me?
不介意跟我分享一下手中的酒吧
I don't suppose you'd mind sharing that bottle?
如果你不介意 我想一个人待会
If you don't mind, I'd prefer to be alone.
可惜
Shame.
我还想着有些事得好好跟你讨论一下呢
Because there is something we really ought to discuss.
如果是关于夏洛特和洛根先生 我向你保证
If this is about Charlotte and Mr. Logan, I assure you--
我在海滩上听说他们在普罗维登斯岛
I heard on the beach they're in Providence.
怎么 你听到了不同的消息
Why, did you hear something different?
你想讨论什么
Then what is it you wish to discuss?
我们最好私下里谈
Best we do this in private.
能谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
当然
Of course.
我在等最后的统计
I'm waiting on a final tally,
但我相信这几小时里
but I believe we've lost
我们已经有十八个背叛者了
around 18 defectors over the last few hours.
有些是因为金子的原因
Some due to loss of the gold,
有些选择追随霍尼戈德因为对他的忠诚
some following Hornigold out the door out of loyalty to him.
有什么重要的人吗
Anyone we'll miss?
迪弗雷纳先生
Mr. Dufresne.
真的
Really?
由于大部分船员对你的强烈支持
He saw the crew's overwhelming support for you,
他觉得自己对你的憎恶已经使他无法
felt his resentment towards you had become an impediment
在他们之中继续生存下去了
in his existing amongst them.
所以现在我们没有舵手了
So we are without a quartermaster.
目前来看 我们该尝试
For the moment. We should take care to steer the men
从霍尼戈德的手下里寻找替代的人选
towards a replacement from Hornigold's men.
一个能将两组船员团结在一起
Someone to fold the two crews together
但又不会抵触你的人
but not someone who's gone offer you any personal resistance.
我想斯科特先生也许是个合适的人选
I was thinking Mr. Scott might be an ideal candidate.
比利 我就直说了 你♥他♥妈♥的这是干什么
Billy, I don't mean to be blunt, but what the fuck are you doing?
我为什么要支持你做船长
Why am I supporting your captaincy?
是的
Yes.
那晚抢完安德洛玛刻号♥之后
When I went into the water that night
我掉进了海里
after Andromache,
我还记得自己不慎在船首柙桅上失足
I remember losing my footing on the bowsprit.
我还记得自己跌落时
I remember as I was falling,
我伸出手 紧紧抓住了你的
reaching out, grasping your hand.
在我落水前的最后一个印象
And the last thing I remember before I went into the water
就是你的手正逐渐松开
was feeling it slip away.
我跟大家说的是 你曾试图救我
Now, I told the men you tried to save me.
但事实上
But the truth is
也可能是你故意放手
it's just as likely you let go
任由我掉入海中
and dropped me into the sea.
你认为哪个才是真♥相♥
Which do you think it was?
在我看来 这已经不重要了
Doesn't much matter, as far as I can tell.
我可能永远都不会得到答案
I'll likely never know for certain.
你可能也永远不会有答案
It's possible you'll never even know for certain.
现在 比起过去
And right now, I'm more focused
我更关心的是未来会发生什么
on what comes next than what's passed.
我相信你是对的
I believe you were right.
我相信接下来发生的一切
I believe that for what comes next,
船员们会需要你的领导能力
the men of this crew will need your leadership.
因此我会不惜一切代价
So I will do what needs to be done
维持和保护你的地位
to preserve it and protect it.
盖茨先生对你毫无提防
Mr. Gates turned his back on you.
我绝对不会犯跟他一样的错误
Don't think for a second I'll make the same mistake he did.
-船长 -什么事
- Captain? - Yes?
酒馆让我带个信儿 格斯里小姐找你
Word from the tavern. Miss Guthrie's asked for you.
你自我介绍一下吧
Why don't you introduce yourself?
不要害怕
Don't be frightened.
我是你家族的朋友
I'm a friend of your family's.
也是你的朋友
And I'm a friend of yours.
你是弗林特船长吗
You're Captain Flint?
我叫詹姆斯
My name is James.
詹姆斯·麦格劳
James McGraw.
你要去哪里
Where are you headed?
这是个好问题
That's a very good question.
我在英格兰殖民地臭名远播
I'm far too recognizable for the English colonies.
接下来的余生我必须小心翼翼地过日子
I'd spend the rest of my days looking over my shoulder.
真是可耻
It's shameful...
对于一个向你这样誓死捍卫此地的人
for a man who's defended this place for so long.
他们却对你弃之若履
Cast aside by it.
也许是他们对我弃之若履
Perhaps it has cast me aside.
又或许是我太晚意识到
Or perhaps it's just taken me this long
这个地方早已死寂一片
to realize this place has been dying for a long time.
虽然我已垂垂老矣 但我没理由
I may be an old man, but I see no reason
跟着这个地方一起走进坟墓
to allow it to drag me into my grave.
如果你不需要离开呢
What if you didn't have to go anywhere?
孩子 英格兰会夺回她的岛屿的
Oh, England will have her island back, son.
到了那天 这里的海盗就要倒霉了
The day that happens, it'll be a bad day to be a pirate here.
除非我们能提供给他们
Unless we had something to offer them
使他们改变对我们看法的东西
that might change their thinking about us.
你认为有足够宝贵的东西
You think there's something valuable enough
足以使英国海军不追究你我是海盗这个事实吗
to make the British Navy forget that you and I are pirates?
你认为什么东西能如此有价值
And what do you think would have that kind of value to them?
不是东西
Not what.
是谁
Who.
你最快什么时候能启程
How soon before you can sail?
天亮就走 没必要拖延
First light. No need to delay.
我父亲去内陆为跟昂德希尔先生的
My father has left for the interior to lay the groundwork
合作奠定基础
with Mr. Underhill for the partnership.
运气好的话 在你们归来之时
With any luck, by the time you return,
你跟艾什总督将会被一群英俊的男士
you and Governor Ashe will be greeted by a group of handsome men,
漂亮的妻子和圆润的孩子迎接
pretty wives, and rosy-cheeked children.
新普罗维登斯岛的合法公民
Lawful citizens of New Providence Island,
经过数十年的努力 终于能将他们的甘蔗
who, after decades of struggle, have finally have found a way
卖♥♥给合法的市场
to sell their sugarcane to honest markets.
知道吗 说不定一个不小心
You know, if you and I aren't careful,
这事也许真能成
we might actually see this thing through.
我把她带走了
I took her.
没经过他的同意
Without his consent.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, don't you?
我猜到了
I had the thought.
他的手下警告过他不要相信我
His men warned him not to trust me.
他们告诉他我会背叛他们
They told him that I would betray them all.
你认为他能逃过这一劫吗
Do you think there's any chance he'll survive this?
为了实现这一刻
The things I have destroyed to reach this moment...
我毁掉了妨碍我的一切事物
everything and anything that stood in it's way.
我付出的所有努力 我做出的所有牺牲
And for all that effort, for all that sacrifice,
现在全部交付给你了
it is now entirely reliant upon you.
信任是个有趣的东西
Trust is a funny thing.
当我选择支持弗林特船长时
When I pledged my support to Captain Flint,
我相信我们之间有最强烈的信任
I believed the trust between us to be of the strongest kind.
我们都迫切想得到一样的东西
We both desperately wanted the same thing.
这使我们成为了一对好搭档
And that makes for good partners.
但是最近几天 我开始认识到
But over the past few days, it's become clear to me
我们两个所求的财宝
that the prize we both wanted
对他而言不再是财宝 而成为了障碍
is becoming less a prize to him and more an obstacle.
你知道我指什么吧
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表