剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
Should you move against her,
各种敌人肯定会层出不穷
you may find no shortage of new enemies on the street.
可能吧
Perhaps.
不过据我所知
Although, from what I understand,
大家对她的新冒险
confidence in her new venture
都没什么信心
is tepid at best.
如果她不管事了会有多少人记得她
Who knows how much she'll be missed if at all?
这是什么
What's that?
贡金
Tribute.
也是我们船员的一点心意
And the respect of my crew.
我们最近一次收获的十分之一
10% of our most recent haul.
本来应该更多的
Would have been a little heavier,
可是她因为容器问题向我们征税了
only she taxed us over the state of the containers.
他们还在里面吗
Are they still in there?
据我所知 门一整早没开过呢
Far as I know. Door hasn't opened all morning.
她出来后告诉她我走了
When she finally emerges, tell her I've left.
我会联♥系♥霍尼戈德船长
I'll make contact with Captain Hornigold,
通知他安排好安全进港通道让我们顺利抵达
inform him of our arrival, and arrange safe passage into harbor.
然后我再劝说他
I'll then attempt to persuade him
派他的大部分船员和他的船
to assign the bulk of his crew and his ship
跟我们一起起航
to sail in consort with us.
运气好的话 大约几天时间
With a little luck, we'll be on our way back
我们就能回厄卡♥号♥♥残骸那边了
to the Urca wreck within a matter of days.
你准备怎么回答那个问题
And how do you plan to answer the question?
什么问题
What question is that?
为什么是弗林特船长你去找他
Why is this request coming from you, Captain Flint,
而不是盖茨先生
and not from Mr. Gates?
有疑问时 真♥相♥就是最好的答案
When in doubt, the truth is a good place to start.
对了 还有件事
Oh, matter of ship business.
我注意到先锋的铺位情况不怎么样
I've noticed the berths for the vanguard are less than ideal.
我想让他们来这里休息
I'd like to have them set in here.
让他们多点活动空间
Give the men a little more space to breathe.
你想让先锋在船长室里住吗
You want the vanguard to quarter in the captain's cabin?
我不是暴君 迪弗雷纳先生
I'm not a tyrant, Mr. Dufresne.
这艘船是大家的
The ship belongs to all of us.
这样好像可以保证人人平等
This seems a way to ensure that we all benefit from it equally.
这样好像也可能保证下次再有人
It also seems a way to ensure that the next time
拿枪对着你的时候
someone raises a pistol towards you,
先锋可以跟你休戚与共
well, the vanguard has a rooting interest.
我离开后 务必确保
After my departure, please ensure that mine
我的大艇是往来岛上的唯一船只
is the only longboat that ferries anyone to and from the island.
-他们会反抗的 -那你就镇♥压♥
- The men will resist. - Then you resist them right back.
他们都知道我们会回去取厄卡♥号♥♥上的金子
They all know that we're headed back for the Urca's gold.
他们都知道金子在哪里
They all know where it is.
他们都知道厄卡♥号♥♥防御薄弱
They all know that its defenses are weakened.
我们绝对不能
We simply cannot allow
让这一消息泄露给岸上的人
that information leaking out onto the beach.
或者你也可以让他们走
Or let them go if you like.
只要你能对付得了
To whatever extent you're comfortable competing
去跟我们抢金子的人就行
with a dozen other crews to retrieve that gold.
西尔弗先生几小时后
Mr. Silver should be back
应该就带着补给上船了
aboard with provisions within a few hours.
那应该能先控制住大家的情绪
That ought to keep tempers in check.
就是他们吗
Are these the ones?
精心挑选的
Handpicked.
你们知道要做什么吧
You understand what I'm asking you to do?
回去看着金子
Go back and watch the gold.
继续盯着那些
Keep watch on the Spanish soldiers
看守金子的西班牙士兵
who are watching the gold.
大艇准备好后你们就出发
You'll depart as soon as a longboat can be made ready.
回分隔湾 从南面接近
Return to Division Bay. Approach from the south.
在陆地上躲好不要被发现
Stay inland and out of sight.
在我们到达前一定盯好那个沙滩
Keep constant watch on that beach until we arrive.
不到两天我应该就到了
I should be no more than two days behind you.
到时我需要知道他们的
At which point I'll need to know everything
日常活动 活动日程 守卫力量
about their routines, schedule, watch strength.
然后我们再侦查 计划最后一次袭击
Then we'll reconnoiter, plan our final assault,
夺取金子 明白了吗
secure the gold. Is that clear?
去吧
Go.
你确定他们适合干这个吗
You certain they're the men for this?
他们是唯一不过度索取的两个人
They're the only ones who didn't ask for more than I offered.
所以这算一大优势了吧
So they had that in their favor.
上帝
Jesus.
我觉得我们需要尽快赶回那艘船那边
I thought we needed to get back to the ship as quickly as possible.
你带了本书看啊
You're bringing something to read?
不是给我看的
It isn't for me.
真奇怪
Strange.
你我说过不过几句话
You and I have never shared more than a few words,
但我感觉我们像是故友
and yet I feel like we're old friends.
是吗
Do you?
当然
Of course.
詹姆斯经常提起你
James talks about you all the time.
弗林特船长
Captain Flint.
他跟我说过你在此地的成就
He's told me what you've accomplished in this place.
与那些人之间的合作及抗争
With those men. In spite of them.
这种成就非同小可
It's no small feat.
我深感敬佩
And I admire it.
你知道他是怎么跟我提起你的吗
Do you know what he told me about you?
他怎么说的
What's that?
什么也没说过
Nothing.
我若问起 得到的回应都是耸肩或一笑而过
When I ask him, all I get is a shrug or a laugh or
抑或含蓄地表示他有位长♥期♥的伴侣
an innocent suggestion that he has a longtime companion.
名叫巴洛 再无其他
Her name is Barlow and nothing more.
有可能吗
Is that possible?
你有可能平凡至此
Is it possible that you're so unremarkable
以至于除此之外 无需多言吗
as to resist any further description than that?
当然可能
Certainly possible.
你和我父亲同谋 破坏我们的计划
You conspire with my father to sabotage our plans.
你背叛了我们的信任
You betray our trust.
导致了几乎不可弥补的伤害
You cause almost irreparable damage as a result.
当弗林特 史上最让人闻风丧胆的船长
And when Flint, the most feared captain in all creation,
来找你当面对质时
comes to confront you about it,
你摧毁了他
you destroy him.
如今我收到风声 你趁他未归
Now I hear in the wind that in his absence
开始与他的敌人建立新的联盟
you've begun to forge new alliances with his enemies.
与内陆乡间的人
With the farmers of the interior.
以及这会儿正收留着我那狗日父亲的
With Mr. Underhill, the man sheltering my shit of a father
昂德希尔先生
as we speak.
我的确加入了兰伯里克牧师的教会
It's true I've joined Pastor Lambrick's congregation
昂德希尔先生也是成员之一
and that Mr. Underhill is a member.
而你却在此 悠然煮茶
Yet here you sit, brewing tea
仿佛一切未曾发生过
as if none of it ever happened.
我不得不好奇 你手上究竟握有什么
And I'm forced to wonder exactly what it is
威胁弗林特的筹码
you hold over Flint
才能促成我所见的一切
that makes everything I've seen possible.
你根本不了解自己所见的一切
You don't know what you've seen.
你没有背叛他吗
You didn't betray him?
我自认为没有
I don't believe I did, no.
如果他肯实话实说 也会同意
And if he's being honest, neither does he.
抱歉 我亲眼目睹他那晚离开时
I'm sorry. I saw the look on his face
脸上的表情 所以我不同意你这说法
the last night he left this place and I beg to differ.
世人皆受折磨
Every man has his torments.
受过往错误的烦扰与煎熬
Demons born of past wrongs that hound and harass him.
你察觉到的是弗林特船长的心魔
You perceive the effects of Captain Flint's demons.
魔音荡耳
Echoes of their voices.
但我知道心魔的真名
But I know their names.
他们成形时 我亦在场
I was there when they were born.
我知晓他们入夜时在他耳边的低语
I know the things they whisper to him at night.
所以你大可相信
So you can believe me when I tell you
在他苦痛的协奏曲中
that within his chorus of torments...
没有一个音符与我相关
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表