剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
- So you did nothing? - What would you have had me do?
做点事 任何事
Something! Anything!
晚上通过隧♥道♥突袭他
Surprise him at night. Use the tunnels.
他可能会击沉海湾里所有船只
He'd have sunk every ship in the bay.
他可能会击沉海湾里几艘船只
He'd have sunk a few ships in the bay
但这是值得付出的代价
and it would have been a price worth paying.
你不在这里 而且他不是你认为的问题所在
You weren't here. And he isn't the problem you think he is.
他对扰乱贸易流动没兴趣
He has no interest in disrupting the flow of trade.
看着我的眼睛告诉我你肯定
You look me in the eye and tell me that you're certain
当我把厄卡♥号♥♥上的金币带回这里经过堡垒时
that if I brought the Urca gold back here past those guns,
他不会利用地理优势抢走我的全部金币
he wouldn't use his position to rob me of every last ounce of it.
我必须迅速作出决定
I had to make a quick judgment.
显然在那个时候
And in the moment it was clear
把他赶离堡垒
that the sacrifice it would have taken
所要付出的代价实在太大了
to get him out of that fort was simply too great.
在我们找到厄卡♥号♥♥前
A Spanish warship fell upon us
一艘西班牙战舰攻击我们
before we'd found our way to the Urca.
那时 盖茨先生失去了对任务的信心
At that point, Mr. Gates' faith in our mission...
对我的信心
his faith in me was lost.
我得当机立断
I had to use my judgment
任由他破坏我们所有的努力
whether to let him abort our entire endeavor
让你我的计划付诸流水 还是去阻止他
and see my plans, your plans, evaporate or to stop him.
我选择阻止他
I stopped him.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我做了我必须做的
What was necessary.
因为我知道这里的未来高于一切
Because I knew that the future of this place is everything.
为了保护这个未来
And that there is no sacrifice
必须不惜一切代价
too great to secure that future.
我以为你我对此事意见一致
I thought you and I were in agreement about that.
我很遗憾你被迫作出这个决定
I'm sorry you were put to that choice.
我知道你很在乎他
I know what he meant to you.
那我们意见一致了吧
So we are in agreement, then?
必须让他离开堡垒
He must be removed from that fort.
这些天你也辛苦了
You've been through hell.
这些事都可以等到明天
There's nothing about any of this that can't wait till tomorrow.
好好休息 我们明早再详谈
Get some rest and we can discuss this further in the morning.
我今天见过她了
I saw her today.
巴洛太太
Mrs. Barlow.
她好像很关心你的安危
She seemed concerned for your welfare.
我知道你俩上次分别闹得不太愉快
I know you and her didn't part on pleasant terms.
也许你今天去找她...
And perhaps if you went to see her today--
汉密尔顿夫人
Lady Hamilton.
我问了车夫你的地址
I asked the carriage driver for your address.
上尉 外面很冷
Lieutenant, it's rather cold out here.
很抱歉 请进吧
I beg your pardon. Please, come in.
挺 整洁的
It's... tidy.
汉密尔顿夫人 非常感激您能来看我
Lady Hamilton, it's very generous of you to come visit me,
但也许我现在该送您上马车了
but perhaps I could now escort you back to your carriage.
你知道乔纳森和玛格丽特·格雷吗 上尉
Are you familiar with Jonathan and Margaret Grey, Lieutenant?
萨里公爵夫妇
The Duke and Duchess of Surrey?
不清楚你知不知道
As you may or may not be aware,
他们收藏着整个欧洲
they hold one of the largest collections
最多的埃及手工艺品
of Egyptian artifacts in all of Europe.
也许今天你可以
I thought perhaps today
作为我的客人跟我一起去看看
you'd join me in viewing them as my guest.
您是说作为您和您先生的客人吧
You mean yours and your husband's?
托马斯在忙别的
Thomas is otherwise engaged.
只有我和你
It would just be you and I.
这样不太好吧
I don't think that's a very good idea.
为什么不好
Why wouldn't it be a good idea?
你不喜欢跟我一起吗
Would you not enjoy my company?
这不是重点
That would seem to be beside the point.
-重点是... -别人眼中是什么样
- The point is-- - How it would look.
正是 夫人
Yes, ma'am. Exactly.
你快乐吗 上尉
Are you happy, Lieutenant?
快乐 您指哪方面
Happy? In what regard?
依我之见 一个人的快乐程度
In my experience, there is an inverse relationship
跟他对别人看法的在意
between the degree of one's happiness
二者是相反关系
and the concern one suffers for what the neighbors think.
这不是抽象概念 夫人
This isn't an abstraction, ma'am.
-如果您丈夫听闻... -我爱我的丈夫
- Were your husband to hear-- - I love my husband.
我知道别人在我背后是怎么说我的
I know what's said about me behind my back.
说我没有信仰 我丈夫也听说过
Whispers of infidelities. My husband's heard them.
鉴于你的表情
And I suspect, given the look on your face,
看来你也听说了吧
you've heard them, too.
我和托马斯没有受其困扰
Thomas and I are not bothered by them.
仅剩的问题是
The only question that remains is...
你呢
are you?
你就不担心吗
It doesn't concern you?
你说什么
Pardon?
你们当初起航时 我的朋友是他的亲信
When you set sail, my friend had his ear
而你是个累赘
and you were ballast.
然后他说我的朋友是叛徒 把他扔进了海里
Then he calls my friend a mutineer and puts him in the sea.
现在你成了他的亲信
Now he's giving you his ear.
你明知他的手段 而且下一个迟早会是你
How can you stand so close to him knowing what he's capable of
你怎么还能站得离他这么近呢
and that sooner or later you'll be next?
五百万西班牙银币
Five million pieces of eight.
换作是你会怎么做
Why? How do you do it?
你说得对
You were right.
我不知道她到底站在谁那边
I don't know where her loyalties lie.
我就说了吧
Told you as much.
我们现在不去把他赶走 就没人会行动了
Either we act now to remove him or no one will.
我们没这个时间
We don't have time for this.
每浪费一天时间处理这种事
Every day wasted dealing with this
就离那些金币又远了一步
is a day closer to losing that gold.
那我建议我们赶紧行动
Then I suggest we act quickly.
尽可能多地劫获战利品...
...and as many prizes as I can capture.
至于船长 那就是在下了
And as for captain, well, you're looking at him.
他们是谁
Who were they?
足够聪明 知道在这座岛上
Men wise enough to know that on this island
有三件事是千真万确的人
three things are known to be true.
第二件就是杰克·拉克姆是船员杀手
Number two is Jack Rackham is a crew killer.
会改变的
It'll turn.
我很欣赏你的乐观
I admire your optimism.
-你为什么不等我 -你太忙了
- Why didn't you wait for me? - You were preoccupied.
你要是生气我和那个妓♥女♥的事 就直说
If you're angry about the whore and me, just fucking say so.
你饥渴需要人解决 请便
You have an itch that needs scratching. Go with God.
我的问题不在她比我更懂怎么玩弄
My trouble isn't that she knows how to play the thing
你两腿之间的蜜♥穴♥
between your legs better than I,
而是她会唆摆你
but the one between your ears.
你真的没看出来吗
Do you honestly not see it?
一遇上她你就失去了判断力
That your judgment with her is clouded at best.
她也知道 而且还准备利用这点
That she knows it and intends to use it
离间我们的关系
to drive a wedge between us,
因为对我来说这事真是太明显了
because it is painfully obvious to me.
而我被你拒之门外
And there's nothing I can do to counter it
对此根本无能为力
when I'm on the wrong side of that door.
我当然看得出来
Of course I can see it.
那你为什么不阻止
Then why don't you stop it?
我做不到
I can't.
陪我坐会儿吧
Join me.
好吗
Won't you?
坐下
Sit down.
这是怎么回事
What's happening exactly?
帮你挽救你的名声
I'm repairing your reputations.
公开和解
Public display of reconciliation.
只要坐在那里
So just sit there,
微笑
smile,
顺其自然就好
and let it happen.
敬哈蒙德先生
To Mr. Hamund.
我们跟你都不熟
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表