剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
With all due respect, I can't see the difference.
我倒是觉得无所谓
I think I can live with that.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
只有弗林特能阻止这一切
The only one who can stop this is Flint.
我只要找个人说服他就好
I'll just have to find someone to convince him.
他正陷入一种难以想象的混乱境地
He's moving in a direction that promises unimaginable chaos.
他不听我的
He won't listen to me,
但他可能会听从你的劝告
but perhaps he would listen to an appeal from you.
我理解你的苦处
I appreciate your frustration.
要是我能帮到你 我一定全力以赴
Were there something I could do to help, I assure you I would.
你可以让他知道他的所作所为会带来灾难
You can make him see how destructive his actions would be.
-你可以让他... -如果你觉得
- You can make him-- - If you believe--
如果你觉得有人劝得动他
if you believe anyone can make him see anything,
那你肯定是太不了解他了
you must not know him very well at all.
对不起 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
他们上次来的时候你不在这儿
You weren't here the last time they came.
两百名西班牙士兵踏上海滩
200 Spanish soldiers walked onto the beach.
他们先烧光了海滩上的小屋
They burned the huts on the beach
再去城里烧杀抢掠
and then the structures in town.
当整个拿骚变成了一片废墟
When the whole of Nassau was a smoking wreck,
他们又瞄上了内陆
they turned their eye inland.
他们奸♥淫♥♥妇♥女 肆意屠戮
They raped, they murdered,
所到之处皆夷为平地
they laid waste.
一切都只是因为没有堡垒的保护
And all because there was no fort to protect the bay.
当权者任由一切分崩离析
The men in charge had allowed it to fall into disrepair.
求你了 帮我劝劝他
Please, help me to dissuade him
不要让我们再走上那条老路
from putting us on that path again.
如果你担心自己的安危
If you're concerned for your safety,
也许你该向你那躲在
perhaps you should request sanctuary
昂德希尔的种植园的父亲寻求庇护
along with your father at the Underhill estate.
我会乐于为你传达你的意思
I'd be happy to carry the message.
你觉得这只是为了我自己吗
You think this is about me?
你昨天和昂德希尔先生一起找我帮忙
You asked me for my help yesterday with Mr. Underhill.
我尽了全力 你今天又来找我帮忙
I gave it my best efforts. You asked me today again for my help,
但很抱歉
but I'm sorry,
你所要求的乃不可能之事
what you ask is simply impossible.
你根本不关心我们的死活 没关系
You don't give a shit about the rest of us, fine.
但是弗林特 你难道不在乎他吗
But Flint. Don't you care enough about him
难道不能至少试着阻止他吗
to at least try to stop him from doing this?
我不在乎他吗
Don't I care about him?
他正处于极度的险境之中
He's the one in the most immediate danger.
-你什么都不做... -是你一手造成的
- And you would do nothing-- - You who have enabled him,
滋长了他内心的暴虐
encouraged his violence,
你还要问我在不在乎他
you ask if I care about him?
你怎么敢这么问我
How dare you?
滚出去
Get out of my house.
怎么了
Yes? What?
新人吗
New recruits?
看起来你与韦恩船长的和解已经开花结果
It would appear your reconciliation with Captain Vane has borne fruit.
只可惜结出的果子不是那么的诱人
Though, perhaps, of the low-hanging variety.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
你知道吗
Did you know?
在她打开门之前
Before she opened the door?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't know.
你肯定很在乎她
You must care for her a great deal.
这么多晚以来你从没那样看过我
Not once all night did you so much as look in my direction.
经验告诉我要和你保持距离
I've seen enough to know to keep my distance from you,
谢谢你
thank you very much.
这种局面不是我造成的
The situation was not of my making.
非要说的话 也只能说是你的错
If it was anyone's, it was yours.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
她内心的冲突 已经被我控制住了
The conflict within her. I had it under control.
直到你出现在我和她眼前的那一刻
Right until the moment you walked in on her and me.
就从那一刻起
For that was the moment
你和我开始为了得到她而明争暗斗
you began the competition between you and me.
我们三人之间所发生的一切
What is happening here, the three of us,
这只是暂时的
it is only temporary.
到她做出选择之前谁都不会承认
A state of denial until she finally makes a choice.
在你和我之间做出选择
A choice between you and I?
在安妮13岁的时候
Anne and I have been by each other's sides
我们俩就形影不离了
since she was 13 years old.
我们一同航行 一同杀敌
We have sailed together. We've killed together.
我们分享过的事情你想都想不到
We have shared things you couldn't begin to imagine.
你才跟她同床共枕一个星期
You've shared a bed with her for a week.
这一星期在床上发生的事会让你惊呆的
You'd be amazed what can change in a week in my bed.
我能理解你最近觉得自己必不可少
I understand you're feeling quite indispensable of late.
但请放心 只不过是看起来如此
But rest assured, it only seems that way.
如果我是你的话可不会感觉太良好
I wouldn't get too comfortable were I you.
要是我能让你带着一队人马重返海上
And what if I can get you back on the water with a crew?
我还只是看起来必不可少吗
Would I still only seem indispensable then, too?
姑娘中有人收集到什么线索吗
One of the girls has a lead?
但是哪个呢
But which one?
她们不信任男性权威人物
They're so mistrustful of male authority figures.
想要她们向你
It'll take some time
而不是向我汇报 还需假以时日
before they report these things to you and not me.
来
Come.
费瑟斯通先生 几个月来一直是常客
Mr. Featherstone. Been a regular for months now.
殖民破晓号♥上的领航员
The navigator on the Colonial Dawn.
岛上的最佳航手 他是这么说的
Finest on the island, so he says.
他还可以 继续
He's all right. Go on.
舔他的屁♥股♥ 他就会知无不言
Put my tongue in his bum, he'd tell me anything.
我照做了 他也照做了
So I did and he did.
他想跳槽
He's looking to move.
说人们为了海滩上的破事儿闹得不可开交
Said the men were split badly over the mess on the beach.
有些人支持弗林特 有些人说他这是要疯
Some backing Flint, some saying he'd gone mad.
他说船员们争吵好久了
Said the crew been fraying for some time, anyway.
这些中的大部分人很有可能
Said in all likelihood, a lot of those men
会跟着他走 不论他去哪
would follow him wherever he went
凭着他的技能
on account of his skills.
我们有
And we have a plan
拉拢他和他的人加入我们阵营的方案吗
to sway him and his men to our camp?
我打算操到他吐露真言
I'm going to fuck the living shit out of him.
我的天啊 伊黛尔
Mon Dieu, Idelle.
如果他选择加入拉克姆船长的队伍
If he chooses to join Captain Rackham's crew,
那这选择必须是真心实意的
that decision must be heartfelt.
欢乐褪去后不能对此心生怀疑
It cannot be cast into doubt the moment the pleasure fades.
正因为此 你不能只操他
And for that, you cannot just fuck him.
你必须引诱他
You must seduce him.
是的 这两者是有区别的
Yes, there is a difference.
在他耳边口吐香气
The breath in his ear.
当他以为让你高♥潮♥的时候 你后背的弧度
The arch in your back when he thinks he is making you finish.
当你又缓过劲儿来你眼中的神情
The look in your eyes when you finally breathe again
会告诉他 在那一刻你任他摆布
that tells him you would do anything he asked in that moment.
各种花样 不假思索
Anything at all without hesitation.
那一夜你告诉他
The story you tell him
你小时候的奇闻异事
that night about when you were a little girl,
告诉他你为了躲避妈妈而藏身的
about the place you hid from your mother
秘密之处
where the world was quiet.
告诉他你从未向另一个灵魂倾诉过的故事
A story you've never told another soul.
第二天早晨你醒来时
The look of confusion you show him
你让他看到你迷迷糊糊的样子
when you wake up the next morning
会告诉他 尽管你曾在无数个男人身边苏醒
that tells him despite the thousand other men
他是独一无二的那一个
you've awoken beside, that he is unique.
他看到过你的脆弱
That he has seen you vulnerable.
没有他你活不下去
And that you cannot live without him.
我完全领会了
I completely understand.
所以归根到底 我还是要操到他说出来 对吧
Just so we're clear, I still fuck the shit out of him, yes?
对
Yes.
你还有什么要说的吗
Is there anything else you would like to add?
没了 我没什么要说的
No. No, I don't think so.
再对我说一遍
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表