剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
There is no other way to achieve what you want to achieve--
当然有
Yes there is!
它正在海滩上被一群西班牙士兵看守着
It is sitting on a beach filled with Spanish soldiers,
而我不想再浪费时间
and I'm through delaying.
一旦你愿意说出你的真实目的
There is no other way
那就真的没有别的办法了
once you're willing to tell the truth about your intentions here.
我想我的目的已经说得非常清楚了
I think that I've made my intentions very clear.
不
No.
你根本没说清楚
You've been anything but clear.
你说你为了拿骚而战
You say you fight for the sake of Nassau,
为了你的船员而战
for the sake of your men,
为了托马斯和他的名声而战
for the sake of Thomas and his memory.
但事实是
But the truth of the matter is,
你压根不是为了这些事
it isn't for any of those things.
那你♥他♥妈♥以为我是为什么而战
What the fuck do you think I am fighting for?
我认为你是为战而战
I think you are fighting for the sake of fighting.
因为这是你唯一可做的
Because it's the only state in which you can function.
这是唯一阻止你脑海里的声音
The only way to keep that voice in your head
让你发疯的办法
from driving you mad.
你在说什么 什么声音
What are you talking about? What voice?
那个告诉你要为自己爱过他
The one telling you to be ashamed of yourself...
而感到可耻的声音
for having loved him.
你被告知那是可耻的
You were told that it was shameful.
你的确有一些相信
And part of you believed it.
托马斯是我丈夫
Thomas was my husband.
我爱他 他也爱我
I loved him and he loved me.
但他与你之间...
But what he shared with you...
是完全不一样的东西
it was entirely something else.
你该去接受了
It's time you allowed yourself to accept that.
唯一让我感到可耻的是
The only thing I am ashamed of...
在我们还有机会的时候 我没有做点什么
is that I didn't do something to save him
去救他
when we had the chance.
我却听了你的话
That instead I listened to you.
给我的挚爱詹姆斯
不畏世俗
托马斯·汉密尔顿
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表