剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
因为已经没有金子可以看守了
Because there's no longer any gold to watch over.
金子没有了
It's gone.
-没有了 -他刚是说没有了吗
- It's gone. - Did he say gone?
有人说金子没有了
Did someone say gone?
金子没有了 你听见了吗 没有了
The gold is gone. You hear that? It's gone!
-金子没有了 -我不信
- The gold is gone! - I don't believe it.
会是谁拿走的
Who could've taken it?
这是干净的
This is clean.
就像一切都没发生过
It is as if it never happened.
把你跟昨日之事联♥系♥起来的证据都被销毁了
Anything tying you to yesterday's events is gone.
肯定会有人怀疑
There will be questions, of course,
如果有人来问你
but should any find their way to you,
你要知道其他姑娘都在楼下议论
know that the other girls are discussing openly downstairs
夏洛特和她的情人决定一起私奔去普罗维登斯
Charlotte and her lover's decision to escape together to Providence.
你只要也这么说就行了
All you need to do is say the same.
这些虽然不合你身 但都是干净的
These will not fit you, but they are clean.
等你准备好
When you are ready,
就去楼下找我 我们商量下一步怎么办
I will be downstairs and we can discuss what comes next.
我跟一个男人结过婚
I was married to a man once.
那个禽兽
Rotten fuck...
对我拳脚相加
raised his hands at me,
烫我
burned me,
让他兄弟也操♥我♥
shared me with his men.
我不知该如何是好
I didn't know any different,
不知道我能做什么
didn't know I could do anything about it.
就算我知道
Even if I had,
我也没那个胆子
I wouldn't have thought I had it in me.
有一天 我们在一家酒馆里
One day, we were in a tavern.
他在伤害我
He was hurting me.
有个人看见了
And a man saw it.
他走过来
And he walked over...
抹了他的脖子
and he slit his throat.
那个人就是杰克
That was Jack.
当时我十三岁
I was 13.
我一直觉得是他救了我
I always thought he saved me from something.
一直对他感激不尽
Always been so fucking grateful.
现在我想...
Now I wonder...
可能杰克不该救我
maybe Jack took me from something
我应该自己想办法逃脱
I was supposed to figure my own way out of.
或许他夺走了我
Maybe he took away the chance
变得强大 拯救自己的机会
to get strong enough to save myself.
我成长的机会
To grow up.
可我跟他一起走了
Instead, I went with him,
他做什么我做什么
did what he did,
别人做什么我做什么
did what the others did.
我以为自己能成为他们的一员
Thought I'd become one of them.
如果从前的我并不是真实的自己
If I'm not what I was when I was born,
现在的我也不是
and I ain't what I've become instead...
那我到底是什么
what the fuck am I?
她要休息了
She's going to rest for now.
我知道你最不想听到的就是这个
I know this is the last thing you need to hear,
但我跟其他姑娘谈过了
but me and the girls were talking.
我们知道在这里做事面临的危险
We know what risks we face with the turns.
知道如何避免 如何保护自己
How to avoid them, protect against them.
-她对夏洛特做的... -不要说了
- What she did to Charlotte-- - Don't.
我们不知道怎样保护自己免得遭殃
That's not something we know how to protect against.
我们不该想办法把她赶出去吗
Shouldn't we be focusing on getting her out the door right now
以免出现下一个受害者
before it's one of us next?
不要这么说
Please don't be the voice of this.
如果你担心把她赶走
If you're concerned that by removing her from this place
她会对你不利
she could get violent with you,
我们可以去找人
there are men we can talk to
确保她无法伤害你
about making sure she can't hurt you.
这话我不想再听到
I don't want to hear that again.
不论是你还是其他姑娘 都不许再提
Not from you, not from the other girls, ever.
这个世界上没有人
When no one in the world--
没有一个人
no one-- no one--
在乎那些人在沙滩上怎么对我的时候
could care less about what those men were doing to me on the beach,
她在乎
she did.
这份恩情我不能忘
That means something to me.
只要她想在这里
So for as long as she desires,
这里就是她的安全之所
this place will be a safe place for her.
你说可以解决这个问题的那些人
And those men you would talk to about solving this problem?
比起跟你 伊莎贝拉
They value their relationship with me
或是其他任何姑娘的关系
far more than they do yours or Isabella's
他们更重视跟我的关系
or anyone on that floor.
要是我听他们说
If I hear from those men
有人找过他们
that inquiries have been made about them,
我可不会高兴 听明白了吗
I will not receive that news well. Is that clear?
伊黛尔
Idelle...
请你告诉大家我理解她们的担心
please let the girls know I understand their concern.
如果有人想找我
If any one of them wish to come to me,
尽管来
my door is open.
好的
I will.
我们到达时
Two guardacosta men-of-war
两艘海防战舰停在海湾里
sitting right in the bay when we arrived.
我们爬至岭上眼看着他们
We made our way down to the ridge and watched
把金子一趟趟运进船舱
while they ferried it all into their holds.
眼看着那些金子一点点从沙滩上消失
Watched that gold disappear from that beach piece by piece,
又眼看着他们起锚扬长而去
and watched them weigh anchor and set sail.
等四下无人时 我们去滩上走了一趟
When it was all clear, we walked the beach.
一丁点♥金♥子都他妈没了
Not a fucking piece left behind.
全他妈没了
Not a fucking piece.
谢谢
Thank you.
那边什么情况
What's happening out there?
他们要求开会讨论下一步怎么办
They've called council to debate how they wish to proceed.
想必成果颇丰
That should be productive.
对你来说 好消息就是霍尼戈德的支持票
The good news for you is Hornigold's support
已经散得干干净净
has disappeared completely.
他们之中再无一人还有什么兴趣
There's not a soul among them that has any appetite
今晚夺取那堡垒了
for fighting over the fort tonight.
没了金子 夺取堡垒也没意义了
Without the gold, it all seems rather pointless.
-坏消息呢 -众人乱作一团
- And the bad news? - It's chaos out there.
我看要乱一阵子了
Likely to be for some time.
至于我们下一步要怎么办
There are as many proposals for what ought to be our next score
只怕是一人一个说法
as there are men to voice them,
还有提议将你收质的那姑娘
including ransoming that hostage girl of yours
拿来换赎金而不是求助
for cash instead of favors.
前提是那姑娘会被送来
If she's ever delivered to us.
不管怎样 大家只想拿钱
One way or the other, those men want to get paid.
越快越好
And soon.
能让我们商讨一下吗
May we have the room, please?
真♥他♥妈♥一团乱
What a fucking mess.
接下来这几步怎么走
We have to think very carefully
我们必须谨慎筹划
about how to navigate these next steps.
将这女孩送回查尔斯敦
The case for returning the girl to Charlestown
以换取和解的提议不能由我来说
in exchange for reconciliation cannot come from me.
我的权威刚刚受到挑战
I've just had my authority challenged.
就算往好处想 这想法也显得急于求和
Even on it's merits, the argument would seem desperate
只会引人疑虑
and invite doubt and suspicion.
但若是你来开口 我们或许还有机会...
But if it came from you, we might just stand a chance--
我得打断你一下
Let me stop you right there.
哪里有什么"我们"
There is no "we".
大约一小时前你我就没什么关系了
We stopped being a thing of any relevance about an hour ago.
是吗
Is that so?
我说得很清楚为什么要对此投入这么多
I believe I've been clear about the nature of my investment here.
吸引我的是金子
The gold was the inducement.
-既然没有金子... -变成这样的确不幸
- Now no gold-- - It's an unfortunate development
但我们必须应变从速
that we have to adapt, and quickly.
应变 我最近真是应变够了
Adapt? I've had about my fill of adapting lately.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表