剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
释放战利船上的所有人
Every man from that prize crew.
除非这个船队里有人
Unless there is a man amongst this crew
能和我坐下来
who can sit down with me at this table
合理体面地商谈
and speak reasonably, honorably,
得出一个更好的解决办法
to reach a resolution more favorable--
考虑到现在
in light, of course,
我们这边的胜算比较大
of the overwhelming odds now in our favor...
有谁能出来吗
Anybody?
来吧
Come on!
有人吗
Anyone?
你已经听说了 我今晚支持弗林特船长
You have heard I'm supporting Captain Flint
而不是霍尼戈德船长 是吧
against Captain Hornigold tonight, yeah?
我听说了
I've heard.
虽然发生这些事之后我不能理解
I'm not sure I understand after everything that's transpired,
但我听说了
but I've heard.
弗林特是对的
Flint was right.
英国人要来了
England is coming.
我见过他们
I've seen them.
我知道他们是如何看待我们的
I've seen how they see us.
对他们来说 你我不是罪犯
We aren't criminals to them.
我们甚至不是人
We aren't even men.
我们只是牲畜
We're animals.
如果弗林特能兑现他的承诺
If Flint can do as he's promised,
保护这个地方
protect this place,
让我们不用面对那一天
protect us from ever having to face that day,
我们怎么能不支持他呢
how can we do anything but support him?
如果他做不到呢
And if he cannot?
你是说还有别的选择吗
Are you suggesting there's an alternative?
我不是逃跑的
I didn't escape.
从海军那里
From the navy.
不是逃跑的
I didn't escape.
斯卡伯勒号♥的船长
The captain of the Scarborough
向我提议
made me an offer.
他提出完全赦免
He offered me and nine men
我和我选择的另外九个人
of my choosing full pardons.
他把赦免文书放在我面前
He placed them on the table right in front of my eyes.
他说我能拿着文书 作为交换
Said I could have them if, in exchange,
我要帮他
I would aid him
抓住一个逃脱制裁的逃犯
in the capture of a fugitive from justice.
就那一个逃犯
One particular fugitive.
如果我们怀疑
If we doubt
弗林特兑现承诺的能力
Flint's ability to do as he's promised,
如果我们觉得他救不了我们
if we doubt he's the man to save us,
那你和我 还有其他八个人
then you and I and eight other men
还有其它选择
have another option.
我们制♥服♥弗林特
We subdue Flint
把他送到哈伯岛
and we deliver him to Harbour Island.
然后...
And then...
离开这个鬼地方
we put this whole fucking mess behind us.
你看上去一点都不担心
You seem unconcerned.
如果我理解正确的话
If I understand correctly,
接下来这场投票意义重大啊
the stakes of the upcoming vote are significant.
你到底在做什么
What exactly are you doing?
我在毫不担心啊
I'm seeming unconcerned.
帮助霍尼戈德船长最好的办法
I cannot think of a better way to aid Captain Hornigold's cause
就是我惊慌失措
than to appear panicked about it.
不 那是我该做的
No, that would be my job, I suppose.
最后一次统计的票数是多少
What were the numbers of the last count?
目前为止 你至少比霍尼戈德船长
I'd say you have at least a half dozen votes
多了六张选票
over Captain Hornigold at the moment.
那还远远不够
That isn't nearly enough.
他已经走投无路了 就算是投票输了
He's a desperate man. Even with a minority faction,
他都会去找韦恩 那个女孩就会死
he might still move on Vane, in which case the girl dies.
我要他输得令人心服口服
I need him to lose so convincingly
以至于正常人都不会跟他去攻打堡垒
that no sane man would follow him two yards up that beach.
二十张选票会大有帮助的
A margin of 20 would help matters.
在你拿下这些选票之前不要放弃游说
Don't stop moving until you have it.
有一个人的票
There is one particular vote
我很难争取到
I'm having some trouble with.
也许你能帮帮我
Perhaps you could help me with it.
谁的选票
Whose vote is that?
我的
Mine.
我们回来时 你说还有一到两周
When we returned here, you said it would be a week,
西班牙的增援部队才会到达
maybe two, before Spanish reinforcements arrived
把黄金运走
and that gold was as good as gone.
没错
Yes.
如果我们赢了投票
So what happens if we win the vote
黄金没有及时送到呢
and the gold isn't delivered in a timely fashion?
韦恩会食言
Vane reneges.
拖延时间 获取更好的条件
Delays to achieve better terms.
这是很可能出现的结果
Certainly these are plausible outcomes.
你打算什么都不干这样等多久
How long do we wait for the situation to resolve itself?
夺取金子仍是第一要务
The gold is still a priority.
这一点没有改变
There's been no change in that.
我说话算话
You have my word.
你这么说我就放心了
That's all I needed to hear.
我该去干活了
I should get to work.
我会及时给你报告票数的
I'll keep you apprised of the numbers.
好的
You do that.
西尔弗先生 稍等
Mr. Silver, a moment.
怎么了
How can I help?
你正在给船长统计票数 是吗
You're doing a nose count for the captain, yes?
是的
I am.
你会发现少一个人
You're gonna find your tally a man short.
为什么
Why?
谁不在
Who isn't here?
鸨母在哪
Where's the madam?
打扰一下 帮我个忙
Excuse me, but I'm going to need your help.
你好
Hello.
不好意思 我在找鸨母
Sorry, I was looking for the madam.
我就是
You found her.
不知为何 我并不惊讶
Somehow, I'm not surprised.
看来自从我们上次合作后
Seems quite a bit has transpired
发生了不少事
since last we were in business together.
我很想听你说说
And I would love to hear all about it,
但是我现在有点赶时间
but at the moment I'm a bit pressed for time.
如果能帮我个忙 让洛根先生回营地
So if you could do me a favor and send Mr. Logan back to camp,
我会感激不尽
that would be a huge help.
洛根先生 他不在这里
Mr. Logan? I don't believe he's here.
他在这里 现在出现还不晚
Oh, he's here. And he's not in trouble.
但是如果让某些人知道他在这里的话
But that could change quickly if certain people
那他就大事不妙了
were to learn he's here.
所以 请让他下来吧
So please, send him down.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck happened here?
怎么回事重要吗
Does it matter?
一个人在我这死了 不管什么情况
A man dies under this roof, it is my responsibility
都是我的责任
whatever the circumstances.
你们损失了一名重要的船员
You've lost a valued crew member
我会做出赔偿 我保证
and restitution will be made; I will see to it.
船长明确禁止我们来这里
My crewmates were expressly forbidden from entering this place.
这个你应该知道
I imagine you noticed.
你也应该能猜到
And I imagine you can guess
这是因为船员们知道某些事
it's because there's information those men are privy to
而不愿意被你的姑娘套出来
that we'd just as soon not have plied out of them by your girls.
现在我的军械士死在这里
Now my armorer is dead on your floor
我不得不去想这两件事是否有关
and I'm forced to wonder if those two things aren't related.
你到底准备如何遮掩此事
How exactly did you plan on covering this up?
我说了 我会积极做出补偿
I told you, I have every intention of seeing this made right.
我们时间不多
Time is not our friend here.
随便编个故事吧
Please, something resembling the truth.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表