剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
无从辩护的事情
that cannot be defended.
我的辩护词会跟那个我撇清关系
I will make my argument having no sense of my footing with him.
对于他所了解的我毫不知情
No sense of the things he knows about me,
卑鄙的事情 邪恶的事情
the lower things. The darker things.
他泄露自己知情的时候
And the moment he reveals that he knows these things
也许就是混沌的开始
may be the moment that this all comes crashing down.
他会作出判决
He is going to render judgment.
判决的结果取决于他如何看待眼前的这个人
And it all depends on what he sees standing before him--
是我 还是我的恶名
me or my name.
我只是想来告诉你
I just want you to know,
我非常感激你给我们提供的机会
I appreciate the opportunity you gave us.
别看了 我又不傻
It's all right. I'm not stupid.
老实说他也不傻
Neither is he, honestly.
他心里也不好受
He's torn up inside.
背叛自己的兄弟 让他难免举止失当
Betraying the other men, it's making him act foolish.
就像你看到的那样
Like you've seen.
他最好长点记性
That may very well be.
但他若把咱们仨个都害死
But he won't matter for much
他好不好受也没什么要紧了
if he gets the three of us killed.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
有时候他真♥他♥妈♥固执
Sometimes he's just so fucking stubborn.
一直如此 从我们一起出海时就那样了
Always been like that, long as we've sailed together.
说真的 太可惜了
It's a goddamn shame, truly.
真希望不必到这一步
I wish it were otherwise.
要是你能找他聊聊
Well, if you can think of
好让他和我们达成一致
something to say to him to get him to fall in line,
现在就是良时
now would be a good time.
找他聊聊
Say to him?
你不觉得现在才聊已经晚了吗
Ain't we past that now?
什么晚了
Past it?
你让我去做的
What you asked me to do,
不就是一劳永逸解决掉他吗
wasn't the point to solve the problem for good?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
尼古拉斯被安排负责主桅
Nicholas was scheduled for duty on the mainmast.
这是制♥造♥成事故假象的大好机会啊
It seemed the perfect chance to make it look like an accident.
-散开 -是谁
- Clear out! - Who is it?
是谁
Who is it?
要不然这样
What about this? Ahem.
在我们回来时 我们将船停在南海岸
Upon our return, we anchor the ship off the southern coast.
一伙人在内陆挖一个沟渠
A team of men excavate a trench inland.
我们将大多数钱币留在沟渠里
We leave the bulk of the coin in the trench,
将位置保密
keep the location secret,
轮番换人看守
and rotate men in watches to keep it under guard?
你意思保护五百万银币的办法
Your answer as where to secure five million pieces of eight
就是挖个坑
is to dig a hole?
好吧 那这样呢
All right, how about this?
一旦你把一个女人领进门
It is astonishing how much damage
她能造成的损害无法想象
a woman can do once you let her in the door.
他在说你吗
Is he talking about you?
他在说伯妮小姐
He's talking about Miss Bonny.
我说的是格斯里小姐
I'm talking about Miss Guthrie.
我们都知道在堡垒上发生了什么
We all know what happened up at that fort.
他让她进去 她带着
He lets her in, she walks off
那个象征着一大笔财富的女孩离开
with a prize worth a fortune,
然后把他晾在那里
leaving him to swing in the wind for it.
此刻查尔斯要么正在努力保住船长地位
Right now Charles is either fighting to preserve his captaincy
并且找理由迅速地为他们赢一笔财富
and looking for any good argument to win them a fortune,
要么他就已经死了 新的船长
and quickly, or he's dead and some new captain
在为同样的问题努力
is wrestling with the same question.
你说什么
What are you saying?
人们会把金币藏在哪儿
Where does one store a fortune in gold coins?
在堡垒里
In a goddamn fort.
啥 你打算就这么过去敲门
What, you're just gonna walk up there, knock on the door,
不管谁应门
and ask whoever answers
都问人家愿不愿意将半毁的堡垒给我们做宝库
if they'll let us use your half-demolished fort as a treasury?
是 一起去吗
Yes, care to join me?
跟他一起去免得他被杀了
Please go with him so he doesn't get killed.
我♥操♥
Oh, for fuck's sakes.
小姐
Ma'am.
梅普尔顿太太告诉我们隔壁的密谋已经一天了
It's been a day since Mrs. Mapleton told us of the plot next door.
过去的这天 我看见殖民破晓号♥的船员
For the past day, I have watched the crew
装载补给品
of the Colonial Dawn loading supplies.
他们现在差不多装好了
They are now nearly through and
估计不到一天就要出发
likely less than a day away from setting sail.
我想给你足够的时间仔细考虑
I've wanted to give you the time you needed to deliberate,
但我现在担心你可能没意识到
but now I'm concerned you may not appreciate
如果金子到了我们岸上
how precarious things will be here
会有多危险的事发生
should that gold reach our shores.
小姐 西班牙金币会让那些海盗更加兴奋不已
Ma'am, pirates flush with Spanish gold will be encouraged.
他们会被授予权力
They will be empowered.
但在任何条件下 他们都不会
But what they will never be, under any circumstances,
成为英格兰和解计划的一员
is partners in a plan to reconcile with England.
照我看 我觉得很明显
From where I sit, I think it is clear
我们应该采取行动避免
that we must act to prevent--
我们
We?
我很确定
I'm fairly certain that
你不是在建议"我们"做任何事
you aren't suggesting that we do anything.
唯一真正能保证
The only way to truly ensure
厄卡♥号♥♥上的金币不回到这里的办法
that the Urca gold doesn't return here
就是将每个知道
is to eliminate everyone with the knowledge
它在哪里及怎样取回的人杀了
of where it is and how to retrieve it.
你建议我将所有知情的人杀了
You are suggesting that I have all of these people killed.
拉克姆船长 他的领导班子
Captain Rackham, his leadership,
他船员里任何知情的
any of his men who've been made aware of it.
麦克斯
Max.
恕我冒昧 小姐
With all due respect, ma'am,
你又不是没有做过这种事
it's not as if you haven't done it before.
我做了为了走到今天所必须做的事
I have done what I have done to arrive at this point.
我做了那些事而我会带着它活一辈子
I have done what I've done and I will live with it.
但我没有一刻认为这些事能定义我
But do not for a moment believe that that defines me.
我不会成为那样的人
I will not be that person.
愿他的灵魂安息
God rest his soul.
为什么
Why?
我以为你就是想让我那么做
I thought you'd made it clear what I was to do.
你怎么能那样想
How the fuck could you have thought that?
你自己说他会害了我们
You said he could sink us.
然后你给我使了个眼色
Then you gave me a look.
你看我说得对不对
Let me see if I have this.
弗林特下了令 为了让你们听令
Flint gives an order, but to get you men to follow it,
我还得到你们中间做场戏
I need to come down here, put on a show,
好哄你们相信你们有利可图
and convince you it's in your interests.
但我只使了个眼色
But I give you a look
你就愿意为此夺人性命
and you're willing to murder a man over it?
我听弗林特的就因为你说这是为我好
I listen to Flint because you tell me it's in my interests.
我听你的 是因为知道你还在乎点我的利益
I listen to you because I know you give a shit about my interests
不止我一人这么想
and I ain't the only one thinks that way.
尼古拉斯·欧文
Nicholas Irving.
身在大洋彼岸
From across an ocean,
很难知晓新大♥陆♥的真实面目
it is hard to know what the New World is.
我所知晓的全部 只有
All I knew were the stories I was told
那海上野兽和猎兽人厮杀的故事
of monsters and valiant men sworn to slay them.
但如今我亲身漂洋过海
But now that I've nearly traversed the ocean
从旧大♥陆♥远赴新大♥陆♥
that separates New World from old,
我不禁担心我听闻的传说
I fear that the stories I've heard
让真♥相♥愈加模糊失真 而非使之澄清
may have clouded the truth more than clarified it.
看来这些野兽也是人
It would seem these monsters are men--
为人子嗣 为人兄弟
sons, brothers,
为人尊父
fathers.
而且这些人
And it would seem these men
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表