剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
说实话 若非必要
If we're being honest, I don't really want to be on this crew
我一天都不想在这里多待
a day longer than is absolutely necessary.
为什么不想
Why not?
因为我不想当海盗
Because I don't want to be a pirate.
我对这种生活不感兴趣
I'm not interested in the life.
我对战斗不感兴趣
Not interested in the fighting,
对船只不感兴趣
not interested in the ships.
就算在海上 我也不关心海怎么样
I don't care much for the sea while we're on the subject.
但在这个船队
But being a pirate on this crew
多待一些日子
for a little while longer,
它能给我提供一个
it offers me an opportunity
独一无二的机会
I don't believe I can find anywhere else on Earth--
一个巨大的战利品
one big prize.
有了它 就有自♥由♥
And with it, freedom.
离开大海 摆脱兰德尔
From water, from Randall,
不再饥饿 不用顾虑薪酬
from hunger, from wages...
不再受你牵制
from you.
只有一个问题
Just one question.
大约两天后
In approximately two days' time,
我们回到拿骚
when we arrive back at Nassau,
他们会毫不客气地将咱俩赶下船
you and I will both be unceremoniously expelled from this ship.
这可跟你的计划相背离了
That would seem to be an impediment to your plan.
在两天之内
In less than two days,
我准备重新做回船长
I intend to be a captain again.
建议你也想办法
I suggest you find a way of
重新成为这船上的一份子
earning your way back onto this crew as well.
船长 能谈谈吗
Captain, a word, please.
米克斯先生 有什么事吗
Mr. Meeks, how can I help you?
昨晚在酒馆发生了什么事 船长
What happened at the tavern last night, Captain?
我不知道 发生什么事了吗
I don't know. Did something happen?
我听说你去跟那个叫格斯里的女人对质了
I've heard word you confronted the Guthrie woman.
-你威胁她了吗 -然后呢
- Threatened her? - And?
希望你没有这么做
And I wish you hadn't done that.
很遗憾你是这么想的 说完了吗
I'm sorry you feel that way. Are we through?
没有
No, we're not.
船队与她的关系
The crew's relationship with her
要比她克扣的好运气号♥战利品
is worth far more than the amount she withheld
有价值得多
from the Good Fortune prize.
你这样是不顾后果地危及了这段关系
You're recklessly jeopardizing that relationship,
他们与她的关系
their relationship.
米克斯先生 你想知道
Mr. Meeks, would you like to know
在你过来之前 大伙儿刚刚在笑什么吗
what the men were laughing at just now when you arrived?
我在跟他们说
I was recounting to them
我昨晚在酒馆跟她的谈话
my conversation at the tavern last night
然后我问他们
and wondering aloud
如果我在他们面前
if I were to fuck the lady Guthrie
把格斯里小姐操个半死
to within an inch of her young life while they watched,
他们会不会就算她欠他们的债全部还清了
would the crew consider her debt to them repaid in full?
那他们下次的战利品
And will they feel the same
直接被她拒收的时候 他们还会这么想吗
when their next haul is rejected by her outright?
我们从卡罗来纳回去的时候
When we return from Carolina,
这船上的每个人都会赚得盆满钵满
every man on this ship will have his hat filled with gold.
然后怎么样
What happens after that?
这世界充满了不确定 米克斯先生
It's an uncertain world, Mr. Meeks.
还是活在当下吧
Best to live in the now.
他在我一无所有的时候接纳了我
He took me in when I didn't have shit.
在船上给了我一个位置
Made a place for me.
教我东西
Taught me things.
没有他 我根本活不下来
Without him, I wouldn't have fucking made it.
别人给了你一条命
When someone gives you a life,
这条命就不算是你自己的了
it ain't truly your own.
算是你欠人家的
You owe some part of it back.
昨晚的事...
What happened last night...
天哪
Jesus.
我明白
I understand.
这事与你的所知大不相同
Something so different from what you know.
我明白你会有多害怕
I know how frightening it can be.
我会尊重你的意愿
I will respect your wishes
昨晚的事可以再不发生
and we can make last night the last time.
我♥操♥ 总有办法的
Oh, fuck. There must be a way.
总有办法让我必不可少的
A way to make me essential.
他们可以讨厌我 但就是少不了我
They can hate me, they just need to need me.
兰德尔 动作麻溜点
Randall, hurry the fuck up.
我们都等着呢
We're waiting.
你♥他♥妈♥别想在我碗里吐口水 兰德尔
And don't you dare fucking spit in my bowl, Randall.
我们都知道你不开心了就会这么做
We all know you do it when you're ornery,
但我警告你 我会知道的
but I'm warning you, I'll know.
臭杂种
Curs.
你还是会吐的 对吧
You're gonna do it anyway, aren't you?
兰德尔 这样真的很恶心
Randall, that is truly disgusting.
不管你是不是弱智 你都该知道这一点
Imbecile or no, you really ought to know better.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
就算如此 你也不该...
Be that as it may, it hardly justifies...
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
没错
Yes.
也许我该问
Perhaps the better question is,
还有谁不喜欢他
who else doesn't like him?
进来
Yes?
能和你聊聊吗
A moment, if I may?
当然
Of course.
你看过这些书了吗
Have you read any of these?
你说什么
Excuse me?
满柜的书籍 却无人问津
A shelf of books, so many lives unled...
无数的可能性
so many possibilities.
我粗略看过 但没看到什么熟悉的内容
I glanced, but nothing rang familiar.
这些我也不熟
Nor for me.
你知道最讽刺的是什么吗
You know the irony of all this?
我们刚找到你的时候
When we first found you,
想把你招进来的人是我
I was the one who saw the promise in acquiring you
盖茨先生投的是反对票
and Mr. Gates was the one who opposed it.
是吗
Is that so?
他不相信文人
He didn't trust lettered men.
觉得他们不易管制
Found them harder to keep in line,
也更难劝服
more resistant to persuasion.
我说服他了
I prevailed.
你当初的论据是什么
What was your argument?
我说我不想作为唯一一个
That I was tired of being the only one
让他难以管制的人
he had a hard time keeping in line.
弗林特先生 我很抱歉
Mr. Flint, I'm sorry,
但我有大量的准备工作要做
but I have a tremendous amount of preparations...
发生这样的事
It's killing me...
让我备受煎熬
what happened.
我对盖茨先生所做的事
What I did to Mr. Gates.
一直在我脑海里反复重现
I keep on replaying it in my mind
在我清醒时 时刻不停
every waking moment,
我试图换个视角看待
trying to see another way.
我没期望你会懂
I don't expect you to understand,
但...
but...
我得让你知道 在这船上没有一个人
I need you to know that no one on this ship
比我更为他的逝世而痛心
feels his loss more keenly than I do.
我知道他后来非常看重你
I know he developed a great affection for you.
如果我能给你提供些帮助
Perhaps if I can support you in this moment,
或许能当做是小小的赎罪
it will be some small penance for what I've done.
你准备怎么帮我
How exactly do you propose to support me?
为你提供建议
By giving you good counsel.
很快就不能顺风而行
We're losing our favorable wind.
最近几小时都没有顺风
Been losing it for hours.
迟早会有人建议
Now, sooner or later, someone will suggest
转至东边 沿岸抢风行驶
tacking east around the coast, get ahead of the wind.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表