剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
因势利导
given the changing circumstances.
您放不下自尊和我一道
I'm only sorry that you cannot see
我对此由衷遗憾
past your own pride to join me.
我的自尊
My pride?
我率领手下穿行海面三十余载
I've been a captain of men at sea going on three decades,
挺过了一场与西班牙的大战
survived a war with Spain,
还有一场反对女王的叛乱
an insurrection against a queen,
还在一个法外恶徒横行
a decade as an outlaw in a place
弱者毫无生路的地方拼杀了十年
where the weak and the dead are one and the same.
所以如果你以为你能轻易抛弃我们的协议
So the idea that you could choose to discard our arrangement,
还能让我面对你完美说辞只能徒劳抗♥议♥的话
that I would demur in the face of your unassailable rhetoric,
要么是你高估了你自己 先生
either you've overestimated yourself, sir,
要么是你低估了我
or you've underestimated me.
迪弗雷纳先生
Mr. Dufresne,
作为海象号♥幸存船员的舵手
as quartermaster of the surviving Walrus crew,
请考虑我下面的声明 并广而告之
consider this notice and relay to whom you must.
今晚我将召集全员大会
Tonight I will call counsel
并自荐担任这一联合船员队伍的船长
and submit myself as captain of this combined crew.
而我的论点将直截明了
My argument will be plain.
我打算带领众人如约夺回城♥堡♥
I intend to lead the men in retaking the fort as promised.
我打算让查尔斯·韦恩如约偿罪
I intend to hold Charles Vane to account as promised.
然后我打算出海去取厄卡♥号♥♥金币
And then I intend to sail for the Urca gold
彻底终结你对此地的暴♥政♥
having ended your tyranny over this place for good.
一句话都别说 给我坐着听好了
Don't say a fucking word. Just sit there and listen.
你对我的看法
You're right about me,
是对的
about what I am.
我确实和你一样
I am like you,
所以我知道你现在是什么感受
so I know what you're feeling right now,
知道我是在请求你为了他人自损实力
that I'm asking you to weaken yourself for someone else,
也是为了这座岛 为了我
for the island's sake, for my sake.
但你想错了
But you're wrong.
我们手里握着东西如此金贵
We control something so valuable,
以至于整个英格兰都汲汲求之
the whole of England wants it.
我们接管拿骚
We control Nassau,
而我们提出交出她的赎金
and the ransom we are going to demand for her
将极为丰厚
is going to be fucking enormous.
远不止金钱和土地
More than money. More than land.
合法地位
Legitimacy.
合法地位
Legitimacy?
英格兰会给你吗
England is going to give that to you?
当他们意识到这是唯一可行的办法时
When they realize it is the only outcome that makes any sense,
他们会照做的
they'll have to.
等到他们批准我们控制此地
And the moment they ratify our control over this place,
就无需战斗 无需线索
no more fighting, no more leads,
也无需再为生活苦苦经营了
no more chasing our fucking meals.
我说的是像伦敦那样获得财富
I'm talking about making money the way London makes money--
挣来 而不是抢来
collecting it, not hunting it,
总之 这是很重要的
and in amounts that mean something.
放弃那个女孩
Give up the girl.
促成这笔交易
Make this deal.
支持我 让我们在这里能有共同的将来
Do this with me and we can have a future here together.
埃莉诺 我从一个人身上抢走东西
Eleanor, when I take something from a man,
他的船 他的钱 他的命
his ship, his money, his life,
我不会躲在法庭书♥记♥员后面
I don't hide behind a clerk.
我不会躲在法律后面
I don't hide behind the law.
我不会躲在任何事物后面
I don't hide behind anything.
我会直视他的眼睛
I look him in his eye
给足他机会反抗我
and I give him every chance to deny me.
这才叫正当
That is legitimate.
我知道他要你相信什么 但他错了
I know what he wants you to believe, but he's wrong.
英格兰不一定会回报我们
England's return isn't inevitable.
英格兰今天也没比昨天
England has no more appetite
或是上个月 或是去年
for taking this place back today than it did yesterday,
更想收回这个地方
or last month, or last year,
因为他们清楚这里住着太多像我这样的人
because they know it is inhabited by too many men like me,
我们宁死也不想再做别人的奴隶
men who would die before being another man's slave again.
支持弗林特
Side with Flint,
乞求他们让你保留本就属于你的东西
beg them to let you keep what is already yours,
让他们看到你的弱点
show them that weakness,
最终只会是引狼入室
and you'll invite the very outcome you wish to avoid.
支持我 我们将让英格兰看到
Side with me and we will show England
这地方前所未有的强大
that this place has never been stronger,
我们将再自♥由♥一天
and we'll keep our freedom for another day,
一个月 一年 甚至一辈子
another month, another year, a lifetime.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
你说得对
You're right.
这根本不是均分
It's nowhere near an even split.
天哪 这也...
My God, this is...
太让人失望了
really quite disappointing.
我们接受吧
I say we take it.
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
你不担心船员们的反应吗
You're not concerned how the men will receive this?
我们还有什么选择
What other choice do we have?
跟他们开干 然后全员被屠♥杀♥吗
Start a fight that gets our whole crew slaughtered?
也许你可以跟他单挑
I suppose you could challenge him to fight you man to man,
但咱俩应该都同意
but I think we can both agree
这对谁都没好处吧
that's not going to end well for anyone.
我们的船员还是会算数的
At the end of the day, our men can count.
大部分会
Most of them can count.
他们都能看出我们弱不胜强
They can all see that we're simply outmatched here.
他们也知道 你懂的...
And they know that-- well, you know...
他们知道什么
They know what?
他们选你做船长
That they chose you as a captain
是为了拿到那个妓♥女♥的情报
to get access to the whore's leads.
扪心自问
If they're honest with themselves,
他们也不会真指望你
they can't really expect
能做些什么吧
you to be able to do anything about this.
不管是不是为了情报 如果我接受这些条件
Leads or no, if I accept these terms,
我们回到拿骚之前 他们就会投票罢免我
they'll vote me off before we return to Nassau.
你无法想象我为了做这个船长牺牲了些什么
You cannot imagine what I've sacrificed to gain this captaincy.
我也许失去了
I may have lost the only person
我在这世上唯一在意的人
in the world I cared for to gain this captaincy.
我不能失去船长之位
I cannot lose it.
不能这么快 不能在这种情况下
Not so soon. Not like this.
你说得对
You're right.
鉴于我们的相对实力 这也许是
This is likely the most reasonable distribution
最合理的分配了
given our relative strengths.
那你这是同意这些条件了吗
Then can we consider ourselves in agreement about our terms?
就一两个小调整
With one or two small adjustments,
你不介意听我说说的话
if you wouldn't mind hearing me out.
你说
Of course.
也许这么说你能稍感安慰
For what little comfort it may provide right now,
我认为你做出了正确的决定
I believe you've made the right decision.
你的船员会明白你的智慧...
Your men will see the wisdom--
谢谢你让谈判有了突破
Thank you for offering us a way forward.
等等
Wait!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
很抱歉 朋友们
I'm sorry, friends.
我希望能达成让双方船员都满意的结果
I had hoped to find an outcome amenable to both crews.
但看来这个人
But it seems that this man
就是不答应
was unable to see any outcome
让战利品船上的人活下来
that saw a single member of this prize crew to survive.
而我没法忍♥受这一结果
And that was an outcome that I could simply not abide.
我只希望这些新来的兄弟能加入我们
I can only hope our new brothers will join us
为自己的存亡而战
in the fight for their own survival.
海恩斯先生 请解开他们的绳子
Mr. Haines, remove their restraints, please.
现在就解开
Remove their restraints now!
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表