剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
through danger and peril and blood,
曾经濒临绝境
the greatest threat he faced,
但最终却可能败于一个对手
the one enemy who may ultimately have been his undoing,
那个人我曾听他称之为
was, you know, someone I once heard him
甜心小姐
refer to as Lady Honeypot.
当心女人 费瑟斯通先生 她们会咬人
Beware the women, Mr. Featherstone. They bite.
我所爱的是个好女人 先生
I'm in love with a good woman, sir.
我不担心
I'm not concerned.
伊黛尔吗
Idelle?
是的
Yes.
按理说 如果那40个人
It stands to reason that if those 40 men
能够在韦恩的带领下拿下这座堡垒
were mean enough to take this fort under Vane's leadership,
如果他们反叛
were they to ever turn on him,
他的下场会很惨
it would be an ugly sight.
依我看
May I suggest
不管堡垒里发生了什么
that whatever is going on in the bowels of this fort,
我们最好暂时别管
perhaps it's best left alone for now.
或许吧
Perhaps.
你还要干什么
What are you doing?
我好奇里边为什么这么安静
I'm wondering why it's so quiet in there.
因为他们正忙着密谋什么诡计
Because they're occupied plotting some sort of awfulness.
有这种可能
That is one possibility.
还可能里边已经没人了
The other is that they're no longer in there.
你胡说什么呢 他们的船还在港湾
What are you talking about? Their ship is still in the bay.
没错 但是我好奇的不是港湾里有什么
It is, but I'm less intrigued by what's in the bay
而是那上面飞的什么
than what's up there.
这是在他身上发现的
This was found pinned onto him.
我以前是个奴隶
I was once a slave.
肩膀上被束缚的疼痛如此清晰
I know too well the pain of the yoke on my shoulders
对卸下束缚 重获自♥由♥是如此渴望
and of the freedom of having cast it off.
所以我决定了 我不要再做奴隶
So I'm resolved, I will be no slave again.
与我同样 我在此也宣布拿骚自♥由♥
And as I am free, I hereby claim the same for Nassau.
她今天自♥由♥了
She is free today,
只要我还有一口气 她会一直自♥由♥下去
and so long as I draw breath, she shall remain free.
理查德·格斯里反其道而行
Richard Guthrie was engaged in an effort
欲将拿骚归还国王统治
to see her return to the rule of a king,
使她重披枷锁
to see the yoke returned.
他背叛了拿骚 因此
He betrayed Nassau, and thus,
这就是叛徒的下场
as always, to traitors.
至于你和我 有人警告过我
As far as you and I, I was warned about you,
警告你会背叛我
warned you would betray me.
当时我相信我们之间的爱情
I'd hoped you and I shared a love
认为这是无稽之谈
to make such a thing unthinkable.
我希望那些警告是错的
I'd hoped those warnings were wrong.
但是我太了解你了
But I know you too well,
所以我做了准备 以防万一
so I prepared in case they were right.
你从我手里夺走了那个女孩
You removed the girl from my possession,
但反过来 也使军舰离开了港湾
but in turn, the man-of-war moved on from the bay,
驶离了这个高度戒备的地方
moved on from a position of heightened security.
来到了一个 包括弗林特船长在内
Moved on to a place where its attention,
所有人的注意力
Captain Flint's attention,
都紧紧地盯在
will be so very occupied
来自查尔斯敦的威胁上
on the danger that is Charles Town
而在这紧张气氛之下
and in the state of apprehension
他们最最不会提防的
in which the last thing any of them will be watching
就是海面
is the water.
关于女孩的赎金 我说的很清楚
I made clear the price for the girl.
你很了解我 应该知道
You should have known me well enough to know,
无论如何 我都要拿到赎金
one way or another, I was going to claim it.
事毕后 我会返回拿骚
And once I do, I'll be returning to Nassau
清算余账
to settle the rest of my accounts.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表