剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我看到弗林特就知道他和以前不一样了
When I saw Flint, something was different about him.
你知道这里发生了什么 不是吗
You know what happened out there, don't you?
你晓得盖茨先生的下场
What happened to Mr. Gates.
我从没低估过他的能耐
I've never been under any illusions of what he's capable of,
-但这次真的太.. -埃莉诺
- but this is just too-- - Eleanor.
你在哪里
Where are you?
什么
What?
在我的记忆里
For as long as I can remember,
你跟我说过弗林特船长的重要性
you have told me how important Captain Flint is
他对这里和你的未来有多重要
to the future of this place, to your future.
你把宝压在他身上
You have put money behind him.
你相信他
You have put your credibility behind him.
而现在你却要对抗他吗
And now you would resist him?
帮着韦恩船长对付他
Join with Captain Vane against him?
这不是站在哪一边的问题
This isn't about taking sides.
这事关保卫堡垒 守卫拿骚
It's about protecting the fort, protecting Nassau.
埃莉诺 你得问问你自己
Eleanor, you need to ask yourself
你想要什么
what you want,
你忠于谁
where your loyalties are...
你又信任谁
and whom do you trust?
我惹怒了查尔斯·韦恩
我不是为了你才那么做的
I didn't do it for you.
六个人 或者七个
Six men. Maybe seven.
现在已经可以了
That should be achievable now.
这星期之内
And with just this week's till,
我们基本就能搞到一个独木舟
we can most likely acquire a piragua.
这将是一个小小的起步
It'll be a small start.
我们快要重新扬帆起航了
We're gonna sail again.
你♥他♥妈♥还在磨蹭什么
What the fuck are you waiting for?
他看见你来这儿了吗
Did he see you come up?
看着我♥干♥嘛
What is it?
我要给你看点东西
There's something I need to show you.
这就是好运气号♥战利品中的无上至宝
That is the crown jewel taken from the Good Fortune prize.
她父亲是彼得·艾什勋爵
Her father is Lord Peter Ashe,
卡罗莱纳殖民地的总督
governor of the Carolina colony.
洛在他的航海日志里记录了
Low recorded in his log
他打算索要的赎金数额
the ransom amount he intended to demand.
25万英镑
250,000 pounds.
他们给她服了镇静剂
They sedated her.
她一醒来
Soon as she wakes,
我就带着她的东西亲自去换赎金
I'll get her particulars and go ransom her myself.
艾什勋爵可容不得戏弄
Lord Ashe won't be trifled with.
我没打算戏弄他
I have no intentions of trifling with him.
他曾经仅因为怀疑手下有海盗行为就绞死了他们
He's hanged men for merely suspecting them of piracy.
他热衷于消灭你这样的人
He's fanatical about exterminating men like you.
埃莉诺 我不是在征得你的允许
Eleanor, I wasn't asking permission.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
我按你说的跟大伙儿都说了
I told the men what you asked.
他们不太高兴
They're not pleased.
很好
Good.
是吗
Is it?
一旦你选择了这条路
Once you go down this road,
如果无法回头怎么办
what if there's no turning back?
我知道你们大家的感受
I know how you all must feel.
你们有多么渴望回家
How desperate you must be to go home
多么渴望回到拿骚
and be embraced by Nassau again.
但我要告诉你们
But I'm here to tell you,
那里已经物是人非了
that place no longer exists.
一个疯子把它从我们手中夺走了
It has been taken from us by a madman.
他以武力俘虏人♥质♥
Held hostage by threat of force
岛上几乎无人能反抗
that no one on the island seems able to resist.
现在我想说的是
Now I would like to say
厄卡♥号♥♥在召唤我们
that the Urca beckons us.
我们应该另谋出路
That we should look the other way.
海滩上的事儿远远没有
That the affairs of the beach should never take precedence
金钱来得重要
over those of the purse.
但在这种情况下 这些事都是一个整体
But in this case, these issues would seem to be one and the same.
即使我们能够平安靠岸
Even if we could make it ashore safely,
即使我们能在混乱当中休整好
even if we could refit amidst the chaos that has been sown,
即使我们能够忽略这一切
even if we could ignore all of this
拿下了厄卡♥号♥♥的财宝 然后呢
and go on to win the Urca's gold, what then?
我们回到家也只能任韦恩敲诈
We return home only to have Vane extort from us
我们牺牲众多换来的至宝都将被他拿走
the very prize that we have sacrificed so much to win?
在拿骚没人能反抗他
Nassau was unable to resist him.
但我们现在还可以选择
But we have yet to have our say.
所以在明天日落之前
So at sunrise tomorrow,
我们要明确目标
we make our terms clear with no room
绝不退让 绝不妥协
for bargain or compromise.
对不起
查尔斯·韦恩和他的爪牙们
Charles Vane and the animals he commands
明天日落前将滚出堡垒
have until sunrise tomorrow to vacate that fort
上帝保佑
or so help me God...
我将亲手送他下地狱
I will rain holy hell down upon him.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表