剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
就好像我们是一个整体的两个部分
Like we was two halves of the same thing.
我不能做你的妻子 杰克
I can't be your wife, Jack.
但是在他们把我们弄死之前
But you and I are gonna be
我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱
partners till they put us in the fucking ground.
希望你也能这么想
As long as you feel the same.
如果我们逃跑 他们来捉拿我们
If we run and they chase us,
结果会怎么样
what are our prospects?
应付两艘战舰 再加上人手不足
Against two of them and shorthanded?
我们的机会大概一半一半吧
I'd call our chances roughly even.
对付三船训练有素的猎人
Against three trained hunters,
如果他们目标明确的话
if they have any idea what they're doing,
我敢说我们就算有十几个好手
I'd say we're about a dozen skilled men short
也他妈绝无活命的可能
of having any fucking prayer of surviving that.
船长让我们等 让我们相信他
The captain says we wait, trust him.
说这都是为我们好
Says this is all in our interests.
但他只他妈关心他的个人利益
But the only thing he gives a shit about is his own ends.
而我们却狗屁也做不了
And there's not a goddamn thing we can do about it.
我也许可以帮你离开这里
I think I can help you get out of this place.
你已经拿到了差不多八票
You've got about eight votes.
什么
What?
八票选你当舵手
Eight votes for quartermaster.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
要不是你砍断了前桅支索
If you hadn't have cut that forestay,
我们相信韦恩
there's an argument to be made that Vane
会立刻起航
would have set sail right away
而且很可能把我们都杀掉
and probably killed us all.
大家都知道这事
They know it
这也为你在选举中加了分
and it's having an effect.
抱歉 不过你好像想错了
I'm sorry, but I think you're wrong.
大家貌似都很满意斯科特先生
They all seem quite content with Mr. Scott.
我们这样的船队里有两类舵手
Two kinds of quartermasters on a crew like this.
一类是你觉得你应该为他投票
The one you feel you're supposed to vote for,
另一类是你想投他一票
and the one you want to vote for.
而大家一般都选后者
And the former always gives way to the latter.
那你也没意见吗
And you're comfortable with this?
怎么可能
Not remotely.
这个 拉他起来
This one. Get him up.
这怎么回事 你们要带他去干什么
What the fuck is this about? What are you doing with him?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你带走的是我们弟兄
Hey, that's our brother you got there.
放下他
Put him down.
敢动你死定了
Move, you fuckin' die!
你袭击的船上水手们的证词
Affidavits given by sailors on ships you attacked.
你所作所为导致的
Testimonials of widows and orphans
孤儿与寡妇的证词
rendered into that state by your actions.
还有财产被掠夺损毁的
And these are insurance petitions
人们的保险申请书
for the loss or destruction of property,
也是你导致的
again caused by your hand.
我们指控你
You stand before this court
在新世界各处大肆破坏
accused of wreaking untold havoc throughout the New World,
指控你无视
of clawing at the very fabric
规范大家的文明公约
of civilization that holds us together
恶意蓄谋
with malice
还毫不悔改
and without regret.
你有要辩护的吗
Do you dispute this?
这些指控属实吗
Do you have any response to these allegations at all?
你可以在庭上为自己辩护
This forum is your opportunity to be heard.
大家也都在听着
And the world is listening.
否认
Deny.
忏悔
Repent.
没人会替你辩护的
No one else is going to speak on your behalf.
你有什么要为自己辩护的吗
Will you say nothing in your own defense?
看到没 这些罪行如此卑鄙
You see? These crimes are so vile
甚至连作恶之人
that even their perpetrator
都自觉无言辩解
is struck dumb when given a chance to speak.
我只后悔一件事
I have one regret.
我后悔来到这里
I regret ever coming to this place
臆想能与你们握手言和
with the assumption that a reconciliation could be found.
或许我们能因此和解
That reason could be a bridge between us.
每个人心中都有仇敌
Everyone is a monster to someone.
既然你如此坚信你们的敌人是我
Since you are so convinced that I am yours,
那我就当
I will be it.
大人 大人
Sir! Sir!
怎么回事
What's going on?
-这人是谁 -他说自己是查尔斯·韦恩
- Who is this man? - He says his name is Charles Vane, my lord.
查尔斯·韦恩吗
Charles Vane?
怎么 你抓到的他吗
What, and you captured him?
他来自首的 大人
He turned himself over, my lord.
我是来提供证据
I came to offer testimony
为弗林特船长辩护的
in defense of Captain Flint.
这是他的权利 不是吗
It is his right, is it not?
他身上有这个
He was carrying this.
如果你真是自己说的那个人
If you are who you say you are,
又有谁会
why would anybody
觉得你的证词可信呢
consider you a credible character witness?
不是我的证词
It isn't my testimony I came to offer.
是你女儿的
It's your daughter's.
"我所听闻的故事
"I fear the stories I have heard
恐怕只会掩盖真♥相♥ 而非澄清
may have clouded the truth more than clarified it.
这些故事中许多
As so many of the stories
都是我父亲告诉我的
were relayed to me by my father,
我不禁怀疑 他是单纯弄错了
I am forced to wonder if he is simply mistaken
还是他的动机远比想象的更深思熟虑"
or if his motives are something more deliberate than that."
这没办法不作证据吗
There's no way of keeping that out of the record?
你有吗
Could you?
你当然有
Of course you could.
直接扔火堆里就行
You could just throw it into the fire.
但你该扔吗
But should you?
它当着你全部选民的面被呈上来
It was produced in front of your entire constituency.
你是这里法律的守护者
You are the protector of the law in this place
却想为自保厚颜无♥耻♥地忽视它
and you brazenly disregard that at your own peril.
只要有一个陪审员相信这证词
All it takes is one juror to be taken in by this,
一个陪审员相信这丑闻
one juror to be seduced by the scandal of it all...
弗林特就能逃之夭夭了
and Flint goes free.
弗林特逃不了的
Flint isn't going anywhere.
那本证词或许
That book might engender
会在这里给你带来几个月的麻烦
a couple of unpleasant months for you here,
招来尖锐的质问
raise a couple of uncomfortable questions,
但它不会
but what it will not do
影响对弗林特的判决
is affect the outcome of Flint's trial.
我们选任的陪审团不会让这种事发生
Not with the jury we have empaneled.
局势都在掌控之中
The situation is well in hand,
我向你保证
I assure you.
一旦绞死了弗林特
And once Flint is swinging,
我们就会去对付他那个同伙
we'll turn our attention to his associate
然后将他一并处死
and have him installed right beside him.
终于摆脱了
想一个人静静吗
A moment's peace?
静得下来才怪
Far from it.
听说格斯里航运正式解散了
I heard the Guthrie shipping concern was officially disbanded.
纳夫特和劳伦斯船长的船队都已不知所踪
Captains Naft and Lawrence's crews scattered to the wind.
留下弗雷泽先生一人收拾残局
And Mr. Frasier left to preside over its remains,
空无一物的仓库 还有这个酒馆
empty warehouses, and this tavern.
如果我是你 或许我会考虑
Were I in your situation, I might be willing
卖♥♥掉这里拥有的一切
to consider selling whatever interests I had left here
然后搬去一个更文明的地方
and moving on to a more civilized place.
我听说了你应该会来
I've heard I ought to expect this visit.
大家都在谈论窑子的鸨母
Heard that the madame from the inn
利用这里人们的恐慌
has been taking advantage of the panic in the street,
底价收买♥♥商人的资产
offering the merchants pennies for their interests.
对那些已经对这里失去信心的人来说
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表