剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
很可能见不到明天的太阳
is likely to greet the sunrise swinging.
我们坐这艘船来的
We arrived on this ship.
除非弗林特船长的尝试成功了
Until and unless Captain Flint is successful in his endeavor,
这艘船是我们活着离开这里的唯一机会
this ship is the only way we leave here alive.
如果他起疑了 现在应该已经下来了
If he was suspicious, he'd have come down by now.
我去找兰德尔
I'm going to find Randall.
看看能拿谁开涮 逗逗大家开心
See who I can ridicule for the crew's amusement.
兰德尔
Randall.
下次敲钟时有船员集♥会♥
Crew address is due at next bells.
如果你有听到什么传言 现在...
If you have anything new for me by the way of gossip, now
该...
... would...
告诉...
be the...
我了
time.
有人攻船
We're under attack!
危险
Danger!
安全
Secure!
把他们绑起来 扔进井里
Tie 'em up. Down in the well with 'em.
要活捉
Take them alive.
他不想考虑
He doesn't want to consider it.
他花了很多年 让自己坚信这一切
He spent so many years hardening himself to these ideas.
但我觉得他没办法拒绝
But I don't think he can work out how to say no.
如果他拒绝 就说明他要失去一些东西
If he says no, it means there's a part of him that is no more.
而这些东西他还不愿意舍弃
A part of him he doesn't want to let go of.
你是说真的吗
Did you mean it?
之前那句话
Earlier.
你说弗林特船长必须消失
You said Captain Flint would have to disappear
此次计划才能成功
for this plan to work.
你真的能放他离开吗
Are you truly ready to let him go?
我跟你说过那名字的来历吗
Did I ever tell you where that name came from?
没有
No.
我跟你说过我是祖父养大的
I told you of my grandfather who raised me.
一名帕德斯托的渔夫
A fisherman in Padstow.
年轻的时候
Well, in his youth
他曾是马萨诸塞州海岸上
he was a deckhand on a privateer
一艘武装民船的水手
off the coast of Massachusetts.
一天晚上他在波士顿港停泊
And one night he was alone on the late watch
独自守着夜
at anchor in the Boston Harbor
他看到了一个人
when he sees this man
从水里爬出来 上了船
climbing out of the water and onto his ship.
一个陌生人
A stranger.
我祖父曾想过拉响警铃
Now, my grandfather thought about ringing the bell,
可他禁不住好奇
but curiosity got the better of him.
陌生人走近我祖父
The stranger approaches my grandfather
问他要一点朗姆酒
and asks him for a little rum.
那人说他逃离了他的拖网渔船
Man said that he'd fled his fishing trawler.
有人说他杀了人
Accused of killing another man.
祖父问他叫什么名字
And when asked his name,
那人只答了一句
the man simply replied
弗林特先生
Mr. Flint.
这个陌生人绝口不提
This stranger, he never said whether
他是否有罪 为什么会选中这艘船
he was guilty of the killing or why he chose that ship
或者他要去哪 他只是...
or where he was bound, he just...
只是坐在那
just sat there.
最后 他让我祖父
Eventually, he asked my grandfather
从船舱里再拿点朗姆酒给他
for a little more rum from below.
我祖父就去拿了
My grandfather went off to fetch it,
但他回来后
but when he returned...
那人已经走了
the man was gone.
在那之后我祖父在波士顿停留了一个月
My grandfather was in Boston for a month after that.
从未听过任何凶手
Never heard a word about a killer
或是疑犯在逃
or a fugitive at large.
这男人就像是由大海幻化出来
It was as if the sea had conjured that man out of nothing
而后又因不知名的原因
and then taken him back
被召唤回去一般
for some unknowable purpose.
我第一次遇见盖茨先生的时候
When I first met Mr. Gates
他问我叫什么名字
and he asked me my name...
我害怕自己即将要捏造的身份
I feared the man I was about to create.
我害怕一个不小心 如此黑暗的产物
I feared that someone born of such dark things
将会吞噬我自身的存在
would consume me were I not careful.
我本来只想暂时使用这个伪装
And I was determined only to wear him for a while
达到目的后就将其遗弃
and then dispose of him when his purpose was complete.
于是我想到了那个故事
And I thought of that story.
我准备好对他放手了吗
Am I ready to let him go?
事实上
Truth is...
多披这伪装一天
every day I've worn that name
我对其的怨恨就多长一分
I've hated him a little more.
我早就做好让他长眠海底的准备了
I've been ready to return him to the sea for a long time.
詹姆斯
James...
二位可以下楼了
They're ready for you downstairs.
接下来该怎么办
What the fuck do we do now?
一旦船离开这地方
The moment this ship is clear of the area, if not sooner,
韦恩船长就会杀死所有船员 对吧
Captain Vane will put the crew to the sword, yes?
很有可能
Most likely.
他们终究会发现我们藏在这里 并杀掉我们
Eventually, they find us down here and do the same.
我们要不冒被绞死的风险游回海滩
So either we swim to the beach and likely face the noose,
或是留下来等着被一剑刺死
or else do nothing, in which case it's the sword.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
还有第三个选择
To execute the third option.
劝说韦恩船长交出船只
Persuade Captain Vane to surrender the ship.
艾什总督要来这里吗
Governor Ashe? He's coming here?
计划已经启动了
Plans are underway as we speak.
他抵达后 你跟我一起去见他
When he arrives, I propose that you and I greet him together
向他解释我们打算合作改造拿骚的计划
and we explain to him our joint venture to reclaim Nassau.
用我的船 以及你的糖
My ships, your sugar.
重建合法的商业活动 重建法治
The return of legitimate commerce and the return of law.
那么多年来
For so many years
我看着你带着那帮混混
I have watched you and your kind
烧杀抢掠
thieve and whore
像是瘟疫般在这岛上肆虐
and kill like a plague upon this island,
随心所欲 目中无人
doing whatever you please because you can.
我听过你的提议了
I've heard your appeal.
我如何相信你们这样的人
How could I be expected to trust one of you?
是说你如何相信海盗吗
How could you trust a pirate?
没错
Exactly.
我不是海盗 先生
I am no pirate, Sir.
我是英国人
I'm an Englishwoman.
继承我父亲事业的女儿
I'm my father's daughter.
我会成为这里海盗时代的终结者
And I will be the end of piracy in this place
就从今晚开始
and it begins tonight.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我发现了海滩上一支船队的阴谋
I discovered a plan by one of the crews on the beach
他们要掠夺的战利品
to reclaim a prize that
极其珍贵 将彻底扰乱这里的秩序
is so large it would upset our world here.
并会在数年甚至数十年之内持续助长海盗气焰
Embolden piracy for years, possibly decades to come.
我通过船队里的船员
I identified the members of that crew
得知了战利品的藏匿之处
with the specific knowledge of the whereabouts of that prize.
并在他们出手前就扼杀了这计划
And I have ended their endeavor before it began.
你扼杀了他们的计划 怎么做到的
You've ended it? How?
你回来了
You're back.
刚抵达
Just landed.
我当初不该那样离开
I shouldn't have left the way I did,
不告而别
without telling you.
发生的那些事不是你的错
Wasn't your fault what happened.
你当初面临的是个艰难的选择
It was a hard fucking choice put on you.
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I was gonna see you again.
我以为你直接
I thought you'd just get to
去了皇家港 跳上船 头也不回
Port Royal and board a ship and never look back.
我想过
I thought about it.
但然后...
But then I...
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表