剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我有忠诚的手下及资源能助你
I have committed men and resources
夺回厄卡♥号♥♥上的金币
to aid you in retrieving the Urca gold
但作为回报 你必须帮我
in exchange for which you assured me
将韦恩船长赶出堡垒
expelling Captain Vane from that fort.
在海上漂这么久
Back from a lengthy journey,
竟然没有一个人要解决生理需求
and not one of them has felt the need to have a go.
或许他们是奉命要离那里远点
Maybe they was told to stay away from it.
以防泄露秘密
To prevent them from divulging a secret.
麦克斯那份钱不是船员们唯一有意见的
Max's share ain't the only item the men took issue with.
你选了她
You chose her.
他们虽然给了我选择 但我其实别无选择
They gave me a choice, but it was no choice.
安妮 安妮
Anne? Anne!
除非你说清楚你会怎么跟他们说
Until I know what you're going to say to the men,
不然我不能让你跟他们说话
I can't let you say anything to the men.
这女孩叫阿比盖尔·艾什
The girl's name is Abigail Ashe.
你得从韦恩船长手里把她救出来
You need to obtain her from Captain Vane.
然后当你将她送回她父亲手上时
And when you return her to her father,
记得跟他解释
you're going to explain
你想在这里完成什么伟业
what it is you're trying to accomplish here--
拿骚自治
a Nassau that can self-govern.
他们人太多了
It's too great of a force to defeat.
跟他们死磕绝不是办法
We attempt to fight the body of it.
要想获胜 只能干掉他们的头儿
The only way to beat it is to cut off its head.
如果我还剩两发子弹
Had I two rounds left,
我会把你们俩都杀了 一了百了
I would shoot both of you and be done with all of this.
你没法再逃避 是时候做出选择了
Can't avoid it any longer. It's time you made a choice.
够了
Enough.
你们两个把这事解决了
You two will resolve this.
这事不会照你期望的结局发展的
This isn't going to end the way you want it to.
你们现在就在这儿给我解决了
This ends in this room right now.
他做不到 我也做不到
He can't let it, and neither can I.
坐下
Sit down.
我他妈的为什么要坐下
Why the fuck should I sit?
你手上有个女孩
There is a girl in your possession.
名字叫阿比盖尔
Her name is Abigail.
把她给我 我就让手下撤退
Give her to me and I will stand down my men.
堡垒还是你的
You can have the fort.
你愿意为了几个钱放弃这一切
You'd give all this up for a little money?
她对我来说远比赏金更值钱
She's worth more to me than money.
她是这里的未来
She's the future of this place.
叫你父亲来
Send word for your father.
他也应该听听这事
He should hear this as well.
我们已经穿过了双子峡
We're through the Twin Pass
应该能按计划到达目的地
and well into the zone on schedule.
-船长 -你听
- Captain? - Listen.
听见了吗
Do you hear it?
没有女人
No women.
好吧
Yes, well...
不管怎样 据那个妓♥女♥所说
in any event, according to the whore,
真北号♥应该就在这附近
the True North should be here.
而照她说的 整艘船从内到外都投了保
According to the whore, the ship is insured up, down, and sideways,
所以他们一看到黑旗应该就会立刻投降
so they should surrender the moment they see the black,
大家不费吹灰之力就能有所收获
netting the men a quick and painless score,
而你作为船长的首航也能出师大捷
and you an auspicious debut.
现在要看的就是
Now it's just a matter of whether or not
这个妓♥女♥的信息准不准确了
the whore's information proves accurate.
如果还有什么需要我帮忙的
And if there's anything you need assistance with today,
别客气 随时叫我
please don't hesitate to ask me.
-比如说 -我听过不少传闻
- Such as? - Well, I've heard things.
据说你在游侠号♥上扮演的
Heard the role you played on the Ranger
完全就是一个政♥治♥角色
was almost entirely a political one.
跟你比起来 韦恩船长简直就是个水手
Heard Captain Vane was the sailor among you.
没什么不好意思的
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
你绝不是头一个做上船长后
You certainly would not be the first man
才开始学习掌船技巧的人
to learn how to captain a ship after being named captain of a ship.
-我明白了 -杰克
- I see. - Look, Jack.
我可是为你做了担♥保♥的
I vouched for you.
我们对于这次大胆尝试
We are both invested in this...
都付出了许多
experiment working out.
有船
Sails!
有船
Sails!
西西北方向
West, northwest!
是真北号♥
It's the True North!
果然在这里
Right where she's supposed to be.
-好吧 各位 咱们上吧 -向右转舵
- All right, gents! Let's go get her! - Come to starboard.
朝西西北方向行驶 把她截住
Make a heading west, nor-west to intercept her.
解开操帆索 降下主帆和前帆
Chop it off on the braces and strike the mainsail and foresail.
快啊
Today!
看来他们对你的命令有点惊讶 不是吗
Bit of a surprise to them, that one, wasn't it?
也不能怪他们
Not to blame them,
毕竟你刚下令面朝错误的方向
seeing as that you just opened a pursuit
扬帆起航展开追逐
where speed will be of the essence
这时候速度就极其重要了
by releasing the sails and steering us in the wrong direction.
不过也有可能
Though I suppose there's a chance
你降下桅帆使船更为灵动
you struck the sails to make us nimbler.
拼命打到右满舵改变方向
Tack hard to starboard to alter our angle of approach.
在真北号♥身后突然出现 阻挡她的顺风势
Come up right behind her and steal her wind.
有船
Sails!
刚刚就听到了
Heard you the first time!
另外一艘
Second set!
西边 西南边
West, south-west!
两艘战利船
Two prizes.
不像
Not likely.
是来追我们的
It's pursuing ours.
又一群海盗
Another hunter.
看起来要和他们比赛了
We have competition it would seem.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我一小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
要是有人问就说我去拉屎了
Anyone asks, I'm taking a shit.
谁会拉一个小时
Who shits for an hour?
我啊
I do.
船长说大战之即
Captain says anyone walks away from this beach
要是有人离开这个海滩就永远不用回来了
with this fight looming don't need to ever come back.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
更糟的是 你还要去
And what's worse, you're going to go
岛上他唯一禁止我们去的地方
to the one place on the island he said we're not allowed to go.
他说那里的妓♥女♥
He said the whores there work too hard
为了套出秘密可是无所不用其极
taking secrets from men's heads.
我受不了了 都能闻到她的味了
Mate, I'm so close, I can smell her.
要么让我去干夏洛特
So either I'm going up there and fucking Charlotte,
要么就让我把你裤子扒了
or I'm fucking you down here
幻想着其实我是在干夏洛特
imagining I'm fucking Charlotte up there.
帮我向她问好
Tell her I said hello.
乖
Right.
操
Fuck.
船员不能一直这样
Men cannot be kept in this state.
迟早他们要去战斗
Sooner or later, they must fight
或者知道根本打不起来了
or they must know there will be no fight.
现在又找不到他
And now he's nowhere to be found.
外界关于船长褒贬不一
Much can be said about Captain,
但永远没人说他会在战场上退缩
but shying away from a fight isn't one of them.
不管他在酒馆里干什么
Whatever he's doing up there in that tavern,
我相信都是为了赢得这场战争
I'm certain it's towards the end of prevailing in this fight.
等时候到了我就不会再关心他的死活
At a certain point I'll cease to care what his ends are
亲自带领那帮人上山
and lead these men up that hill myself.
我觉得这个方法暂时还不可行
I don't think that's going to be an option anytime soon.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
估计会先派三艘船
It will likely start with three ships,
可能四艘
maybe four.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表