剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
升黑旗
Raise the black!
升黑旗
Raise the black!
炮手预备
Gun crews at the ready.
屏住呼吸 伙计们
Hold your breath, lads.
他们投降了
They struck their colors.
看到了吧 我早说了
See? I told you.
-准备登船 -遵命
- Prepare to board. - Aye.
准备登船
Prepare to board
你是这艘船的船长吧
You're in command here, yes?
是的
I am.
没有选择反击 很明智
You were wise not to fight.
下面还藏着人等着伏击吗
Are there any men lying in wait below?
老老实实回答
Answer truthfully
不然后果会很严重
or the consequences will be severe.
全如你所见
It is as you see it.
检查船舱 从船尾开始
Sweep the hold. Start at the bow.
现在是最危险的时刻
This is the most dangerous part.
看看他
Look at him.
他现在满脑子都在想着
His mind is drowning in questions.
我是否做了正确选择
Did I make the right decision?
我要怎么跟货主们解释
How am I going to explain to my proprietors
自己没有反抗就拱手交出货物
that I gave up their goods without a fight?
我到底是怎样的人
What kind of man am I?
你希望他能找到答案
You hope he has answers to those questions.
你希望他能说服自己
You hope that he can reassure himself
确实做了正确选择
that he made the right decision.
你希望他没有意识到
You hope that he doesn't realize
他自认为他所投降的
that the thing that he thought he was surrendering to--
让他满心恐惧的感觉
the thing that drove fear into his heart
在他看到黑旗的那一刻
the moment he saw the black...
那个感觉无处可寻
that that thing is nowhere to be found.
你是他吗
Are you him?
-你说什么 -我问你是弗林特船长吗
- Beg your pardon? - I said are you him? Are you Captain Flint?
我警告你 先生
I assure you, sir,
你不会想试探我们的
you do not want to test us.
敢在海域上闯荡的都是真男人
Men in these waters are hard men.
他们不怕船只 不怕枪♥支♥
They don't fear ships. They don't fear guns.
不怕利剑
They don't fear swords.
那他们怕什么
Then what do they fear?
-撤退 -快回船上
- Retreat! - Back to the ship!
急需火枪手在索具上支援前线
I want muskets in the rigging to suppress their front line.
迪弗雷纳先生 我们已经输了
Mr. Dufresne, we have lost the day.
火枪手
Muskets!
必须停止战斗撤离
We must disengage.
我们在等什么 为什么还不走
What are we waiting for? Why aren't we moving?
快下指令 迪弗雷纳先生
Give the order, Mr. Dufresne.
我们没有足够人手重缴那艘船
We do not have the manpower to retake that ship.
-得开船了 -我们他妈为什么要等他
- We must get underway. - Why the fuck are we waiting for him?
因为他说了算
Because he's in charge here.
谁他妈说的都不算
No one is in fucking charge here!
你得沉了她
You have to sink her.
不能只顾撤离 还得沉了那艘船
You cannot just escape, you have to sink that ship.
只要还有一个人活着报告了这件事
For if a single one of those men lives to tell the tale,
以后就没有人会在黑旗升起前投降了
no one will ever surrender before that flag again.
割断缆绳 即刻启程
Cut us loose. Get us underway.
割断缆绳 即刻启程
Cut us loose! Get us underway!
-起航 -割断缆绳 -割断缆绳
- Set sail. - Cut the line! Cut the line!
炮手预备
Gun crews at the ready.
炮手预备
Gun crews at the ready.
-二来六去 -加把劲哟
- Two-six! Two-six! - Heave! Heave!
-二来六去 -加把劲哟
- Two-six! Two-six! - Heave! Heave!
-二来六去 -加把劲哟
- Two-six! - Heave!
开火
Fire!
-开火 -开火
- Fire! - Fire!
我已经无路可走了
I don't see a move I can make from here.
我如果直接和他对着干
If I move against him directly,
他的人一旦报复 我毫无招架能力
his men retaliate and I don't have the muscle to withstand it.
就算我能找到帮手
And even if I could muster up that kind of support,
我也不会好过
I couldn't get away with it.
尤其是在目睹了今天的惨剧之后
Not after such a public display of loss as today.
我做不到那么无♥耻♥
Not so brazenly.
我们的联盟不堪一击 随时可能被推♥翻♥
The consortium is fragile. It would be toppled.
我只是不希望它发生
And I'm simply not willing to allow that to happen.
而且我猜这只是时间问题
And I suspect it's only a matter of time
他早晚都会对付我
before he makes a move against me.
你要是想让我相信你在为我担心
You want me to believe that you have some concern for me?
那就表现给我看
Then show it.
如果你需要一个理由让你的船员行动起来
If you need something to induce your men into action,
我知道他的船员持有上次战利品的财宝
I know his crew hold an asset from their last prize
而且他们认定能值大价钱
that they deem of great value.
-什么财宝 -我不知道
- What asset? - I don't know.
我真不知道
I don't know.
根据我的经验
What I have found in my experience
越棘手的难题
is the more elusive the puzzle,
它的最终解决方案也越伤痛
the more painfully obvious its ultimate solution.
我们可以走着瞧
One just has to be willing to see it.
就拿我们目前的困境来说
Take our predicament, for example.
你们有很多渠道
You have a wealth of leads,
但不知道怎么利用 除了赚点小钱
but no means of exploiting them for anything other than a fee
过程中还冒着被格斯里小姐打击报复的风险
and risking retaliation from Ms. Guthrie in the process.
但我可不同
I, on the other hand,
我拥有非凡的船员管理才能
have an unparalleled aptitude for the management of a crew,
我只是缺少展现才能的机会
but am denied any and every opportunity to exploit the skill.
所以呢 该怎么做 明摆着的
And there it is-- the solution, so obvious.
你们给我提供渠道
You will provide all leads
将这里的渠道直接提供给我
derived from this place directly to me.
我负责决断哪些可行
I will judge which to prosecute
哪些可能触到格斯里小姐的逆鳞
and which too likely to rouse Ms. Guthrie's ire.
安妮和我利用那些可行的渠道
Anne and I will then take those chosen leads,
先搞到一艘船 然后招募船员
we'll procure a ship, we'll recruit men,
我们将创造出一支崭新的船队
and we'll create, from nothing, a new crew
我们三个人都有份
from which we three will each hold a share.
你们想要更称职的船长...
You asked for better captains...
非我杰克·拉克姆莫属
I give you Captain Jack Rackham.
还有件事
And one more thing--
亲爱的 我可以理解
darling, I can understand
你不想跟我说这件事
why you wouldn't want to tell me about this,
但你要知道
but please know that all
我只希望你能快乐
I have ever wanted for you is to be happy.
你爽完了就回房♥睡觉吧
Come to bed when you're through.
很接近吗
Was it close?
我是说选票数
The vote.
是的
It was.
你好像提醒过我
I suppose you warned me...
是吗
didn't you?
你让我不要挑那条航线
To avoid that course through the shipping lanes.
这可能都是我的狂妄自大造成的
Perhaps it was my hubris that drove me to it.
是为了向你证明我有领导能力
To show you I had it in me to lead.
但当我坐在这里时
But as I sit here,
我不得不考虑到其他可能性
I'm forced to consider another possibility.
我们制定的那条航线
That course we charted...
很可能我们根本谁也想不到
perhaps none of us would have thought of it at all
是你先提了出来
had you not raised it in the first place.
一切都靠你的精心策划
That you orchestrated it all.
死亡
The deaths,
毁坏
the destruction,
一切损失
the loss.
都是为了这一刻
All to achieve this very moment.
人竟然能做出这种事
Is it possible a man could do such a thing?
恭喜你 船长
Congratulations, Captain.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表