剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
Tell me again,
在你家仓库露营的人都是谁
who are those men camped out in your family's storehouse?
什么人
What men?
很好
Perfect.
我们这么做是错的
We're doing wrong.
他现在不能登船
He can't be on the ship right now.
船长正在全力团结一切力量处理问题
Captain is holding things together with both hands
比利会对过去这一周所发生的事情
and Billy will, understandably,
有些情绪 这是可以理解的
have some feelings about the events of this past week.
如果这些情绪现在就表达出来
If those feeling were expressed right now,
会毁掉我们夺回厄卡♥号♥♥上金币
it could spoil whatever chances
的任何机会
we have to retrieve the Urca gold.
这是哪
Where is this?
没事儿了 你到家了
It's all right. You made it home.
你说什么
What was that?
让盖茨来
Get... Gates.
费瑟斯通和伊黛尔吗
Featherstone and Idelle?
麦克斯跟我说了
Max told me.
在那儿干了三个小时了
Been in there going on three hours.
你觉得她能做到吗
Do you think she can do it?
把他拉拢过来
Swing him our way?
想了想我过的这一星期
I think I have underestimated my last whore for a while,
我觉得暂时低估了我这最后的一个妓♥女♥
given the week I've been having.
我为了你撩翻了好多人 不是吗
I've put a lot of bodies in the ground for you, haven't I?
你说什么
Excuse me?
支持你
Watched your back.
给你收拾烂摊子
Cleaned up your messes.
执行你的计划
Carried out your plans.
我并不总能理解
I didn't always understand.
也不总是赞成
Didn't always agree.
但我还是照做了
But I did it.
处理那些狗屁烂摊子
Some fucked-up, awful shit
因为我知道你需要搞定那些
'cause I knew you needed it done.
我不认为关于昨晚
I don't think the night you had last night
你有什么可抱怨的
comes even close to something to bitch about.
我知道你明白这要复杂得多
I know you know this is significantly more complicated
这不是我在某一时刻能享用多少女人的事
than the quantity of tits I have access to at any given moment.
我知道她是个危险人物
I know she's dangerous.
尤其是对我来说
Especially to me.
我清楚她是什么人
I ain't in my right head about her.
她也清楚
She knows it.
不难看出她的居心
And it ain't hard to imagine her intent is
她是想让我俩反♥目♥成仇
to play us off one against the other.
但我想让你为我做件事
But I'm asking you to do this for me.
我想让你帮我留心一点她在那间屋里的动作
I'm asking you to watch my back on the other side of that door.
因为我知道只要你愿意这么做
'Cause I know as long as you are,
她就无计可施 无法离间我们
there ain't shit she can do to get between us.
费瑟斯通先生明天会向他的船员宣布
Mr. Featherstone will announce to his shipmates tomorrow
他已经加入了一个新的船队
that he has joined a new crew.
也就是你的船队
Your crew.
什么
What?
他相信他的人♥大♥多数听了这一消息后
He believes a number of his men will join him
会跟随他一同加入
upon hearing this news.
至少有二十八人
At least 28 men.
那可是他一半以上的船员
That's more than half his crew.
除了这些新成员的加入
In addition to these new recruits,
他们还将尊奉你为船长
you will be granted command of their ship as well.
恭喜你 船长
Congratulations, Captain.
现在堡垒那里比两小时前又多了几个人
A few more men in the fort now than two hours ago,
不过我相信我们还应付得来
though I believe we stemmed the tide there.
和我谈过话的那些船长
The captains I've spoken
都坚定地站在我们这边
with are on firm agreement with our position.
一些船长已经承诺会提供人力物力
Several of them have committed men and resources
协助我们在山上的最后一击
to the final assault up the hill.
不过我们还要等你那位西尔弗先生的消息
Though we have yet to hear from your man Mr. Silver.
海滩那边已经传来了消息
Word has come in from the beach.
虽然大部分人支持我们
Support is in our favor,
但其余船员之间的拉帮结派现象猖獗
though division amongst the remaining crews is rampant.
关于阵营内部的矛盾冲突的报告
Reports of skirmishes amongst
在不断传来
and within the camps has been arriving--
请告诉我人数
Numbers, please.
什么
Pardon?
我们已经很清楚韦恩船长求和导致的矛盾
We're well aware of the discord caused by Captain Vane's entreaty.
我想知道的是此次行动敌方的情况
I want to know what we'll be facing if we go down this road.
堡垒上大致有65人 55到75人之间
Roughly 65 men in the fort, plus or minus 10.
我们现在有90人
We bring to bear 90 men on our own
再加上兄弟船队承诺的50人
plus 50 pledged by sister crews.
考虑到地形的恶劣和敌人的强大
On rough terrain and fighting an entrenched enemy,
我认为保守估计
I think it's safe to assume that casualties
我方的伤亡人数将达到60人
will number threescore on our side.
我早就说过 我们不能抱有幻想
As I've said, we ought harbor no illusions
在山上将有一场恶战
about the blood that will be spilled on that hill.
父亲 您的乡村之行感觉怎么样
Father, how was your travel from the country?
太潮湿了
Wet.
我觉得你太乐观了
Well, I think you're most optimistic
竟然认为海军部乐意装备
about the Admiralty's willingness to outfit
那些你自认为可以得到的船只
these ships you assume you can procure.
不过话又说回来
But as for the rest of it,
这听起来似乎是个不错的建议
seems like a reasonable proposal.
你同意吗 上尉
Do you agree, Lieutenant?
是的 我也觉得不错 先生
Yes. Yes, I would, sir.
我看出来了
I see.
那么接下来我们或许可以讨论一下
Well, then, perhaps we can discuss
被你轻易选择忽视的问题
the one element you so conveniently elected to ignore.
拿骚的那帮海盗怎么处置
What about the pirate raiders of Nassau?
我想安排他们干活儿
I want to put them to work.
干活儿 干什么活儿
To work? At what?
种地 收割 箍桶
Tilling, harvesting, coopering,
盖房♥子 打铁 捕鱼
building, smithing, fishing.
你在说什么 托马斯
What are you talking about, Thomas?
我想帮他们求得赦免
I intend to secure them pardons.
赦免所有肯合作的人
A blanket amnesty for any man who will accept it.
以此来换取他的忠心
In exchange for his allegiance,
他的顺从 以及他的劳动力
his renunciation of violence and his labor.
你可真有才
What a piece of work you are.
是你让我想个对策的
You asked me to formulate a plan.
这就是我的对策
That's what I've done.
我是让你想一个
I asked you to formulate a plan
获得海军支持的对策
that would secure the support of the navy in our efforts.
没有海军的支持 我们很难
Support without which there is little chance
扭转巴哈马地区的
of reversing the catastrophic downward trend in revenue
税收严重下滑趋势
from the Bahama territories.
我们必定会完全失去海军的支持
Support that is almost certain to disappear entirely
永久地失去 一旦他们听说
and for good the moment they hear they are to be associated
自己将被卷入一项
with a plan to reward men
奖赏公开和王权作对的贼人的计划中
who are in open revolt against the Crown.
这是最有可能帮我们达到预期结果的方案
This is the solution most likely to lead to our desired result.
另外它更是正确的做法
It also has the virtue of being the right thing to do.
我的天哪
Oh, for God's sake.
上尉 我认为
Lieutenant, am I right to assume
这样的提议是...
that a proposal such as this--
别看着他 要谈跟我谈
Don't look at him. Talk to me.
我儿子很无礼 上尉
My son is impertinent, Lieutenant.
他骄纵过分
My son is indulged.
还自以为是
My son is self-righteous.
但他并不蠢
But he's not stupid.
也许你可以解释给我听听
Perhaps you could explain to me
你打算如何吸引女王
how you intend to distract the queen
在战争百忙中抽空签署赦免状
from her war to issue these pardons.
我不需要她做任何事
I wouldn't need her to do anything.
一项简单的法令就能达到我的目的
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表