剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
为了夺回港湾所发动的战术攻击
A tactical assault to retake the bay.
一旦英格兰决定收回这里
Once England decides she wants this place back,
为达目的所投放的物资
the resources that she will commit towards that end
会源源不断
are inexhaustible.
我们迟早会被赶到内陆
Sooner or later, we'll be driven inland,
被迫像那些陆地上的叛党一样
forced to fight as rebels from the interior
希望能对新政♥府♥
hoping to inflict enough damage
造成足够的损失和伤害
and expense to compel the new governor
让他们愿意与我们还活下来的人谈判
to negotiate with what's left of us.
我为这场战争准备了好几年
For years I prepared for that fight.
结果现在发现还有另一种方法
Now it would appear that there is another way,
一种能让我们无需战斗就能掌控未来的办法
a way in which we can control our futures without that fight.
正如命定一般
And as fate would have it,
你掌握着实现这种可能的钥匙
you are holding the key to make that possible.
那个女孩
The girl.
她父亲非常有权势和影响力
Her father is a very powerful, very influential man.
如果将她毫发无损地还回去
If I return her to him unharmed,
我相信可以让他成为我们的盟友
I believe that I can win him as an ally,
在伦敦为我们撑腰
an advocate in London
与英格兰政♥府♥达成和解
to argue for a reconciliation with England
让我们保住财产和控制权
where we keep our assets, maintain control,
并可以自己选择总督
and name a governor of our own choosing.
我们现在也许有机会
I believe that there is an opportunity at hand,
能掌控我们的未来
an opportunity where we control our own futures.
只需要我们都同意这么做
We just all need to agree to take it.
彼得·艾什
Peter Ashe.
把他女儿送回去也许能笼络他
Returning his daughter might gain his ear,
但是美洲上下
but there is no man in the Americas
没人比他更鄙视海盗了
with a more strident contempt for piracy than he.
就算他很感激 也不足以让他失却本性
No amount of appreciation is going to make him forget that.
很久以前 我和他是朋友
A long time ago, he and I were friends.
好朋友
Good friends.
我们为了这个目标并肩作战
We fought alongside each other towards this very end...
一个稳定繁荣的拿骚
a stable and prosperous Nassau.
你说的那个人
We're talking about a man
接手了步履维艰的卡罗来纳殖民地
who took a struggling Carolina colony
并成功将其变为商业繁荣之地
and turned it into a commercial success.
据我伦敦那边的朋友所说
And from what I'm told by friends in London,
他的能力无人能及
is unparalleled in his ability
他能控制议会中的权力利益
to maneuver the avenues of power in Parliament.
如果真如你所说 能说服那个人
If that man could be persuaded, as you say,
如果他选择支持我们
if that man chose to be our advocate,
那一定对我们将来的发展大有好处
that would certainly argue well for our prospects.
我能得到什么
What I do get?
如果这个 如果那个
If this, if that.
可这一切都取决于一个你还未到手的人♥质♥
Yet it all relies on an asset you do not possess.
你得到什么 我们得到的都一样 将来
What do you get? You get what we all get-- a future.
给我看看
Show it to me.
此时此刻就把我的将来给我
Hand me my future here in this room.
怎么 不会只凭你一席话吧
What? It isn't just your words, is it?
许诺一个难以定义又无法给我的东西
The promise of a thing hard to define and impossible to deliver--
你是说我会得到这个
that is what you're suggesting I get
然后交出一个价值难以估量的女孩吗
in exchange for surrendering an asset worth what that girl is worth?
如果你想要更直接的东西
If you're looking for something more immediate,
那你的生死存亡如何
then how about your own survival?
如果大家谈崩了 那我这就出去
If we cannot agree to do this together, then I walk out of here
带领我的人收拾了你的残兵败将
and I lead my men in cutting down what remains of yours.
那姑娘对你如此重要
This girl is so valuable to you,
你难道会拿她的生命冒险来惩罚我吗
and you would risk her death just to punish me?
你想要她 我给你两个选择
You want her? You have two choices.
要么武力抢夺 祈祷她能活下来
Try and take her and hope she survives the fight
要么给我她价值等同的东西
or pay me what she's worth.
你觉得与她价值等同的是什么
And what exactly do you estimate that to be?
一艘西班牙战舰
One Spanish man of war.
即便他想 也做不到啊
He can't do that even if he wanted to.
那艘船属于他的船员
That ship belongs to his men.
你可是仅凭几句尖刻的话
Says the woman who managed to separate me from my last ship
就让我失去了我最后一艘船
with just a few choice words.
你要想看到那姑娘活着
You want to see that girl alive,
我建议你不要妄图阻止我
I suggest you not try and stop me.
现在她周围的人中
Among the men she is surrounded by right now,
我可是最讲理的那个
I am quite certainly the most reasonable one.
我的条件都说明白了
I believe my terms are clear.
你知道怎么找我
You know where to find me to deliver your response.
站住
Stop.
你不能一走了之
You can't walk away from this.
如果换做别人
Were it anyone else in the world,
你肯定能看清一切
you would see right through this.
但那个人一开口你就信他说的一切
But that man starts talking and you'll believe anything.
你有选择的权利
You have a choice to make.
我已经等你很久了
It's long past due.
你不做出选择 我们之间就没什么好说的
Until then, there's nothing for you and I to say.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
分♥析♥姑娘们给的信息啊
Parsing leads from the girls.
怎么 我该干点别的吗
Why? Should I be doing something else?
你是说你没听说发生了什么事吗
You're telling me you haven't heard what happened?
雄鹰号♥的船员在岸边招募人手
The crew of the Eagle was recruiting by the beach.
安妮·伯妮想要加入
Anne Bonny showed up looking to join.
舵手跟她说如果杰克·拉克姆
Quartermaster tells her if Jack Rackham's
都不要她
got no appetite for her on his crew,
他们当然也不要
they for fucking certain don't either.
她什么反应
What did she do?
她拿起一个解索针捅到他下巴上了
She grabbed a marling spike and plunged it in his jaw.
弄掉了人家三颗牙
Took out three teeth.
这就回到了我刚开始的问题
Which brings me to my original question.
你到底在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你门口怎么没派人守着
Why aren't there men at your door?
你担心她来伤害我
You are afraid she will come here and attempt to harm me.
大家都听说了
Everyone's heard what happened.
杰克得从给你钱和留下她之间选择
Jack had a choice, pay you or keep her.
他选择了你
He chose you.
她肯定气疯了
She's gone fucking mad over it.
伊黛尔 要是一个你认为
Idelle, how would you feel
绝对不会背叛你的人背叛了你 你会怎样
if the one man you thought would never betray you did?
如果他背叛你是为了自己的将来
If he purchased for himself a future through that betrayal?
如果这男权的世界告诉你
If you were told by a world full of men
他的背叛让他们确信
that that betrayal confirmed for them
他们应该把你当做避之而不及的怪物呢
that they were right to see you as a monster to be shunned?
她不是生气
She's not mad.
而是茫然若失
She is adrift.
只剩她一个人 她很害怕
Alone in the most terrifying way.
她下面要做什么 我不知道
What she will do next, I do not know.
但我不会表现得怕她
But I refuse to proclaim myself
从而把自己
to be yet another one of her enemies
变成她的又一个敌人
by acting like I have something to fear from her.
如果她回来 姑娘们看到她了
If she returns, if the girls see her,
让她们放她进来 马上告诉我
tell them to allow her a wide berth and tell me at once.
洛根从海滩过来了
Logan's come up from the beach.
拉克姆先生说得对
Mr. Rackham was right.
弗林特禁止任何海象号♥的船员来这里
Flint forbade any of the Walrus men from coming here.
如果他们隐藏的秘密如此重要
If the secret they are hiding is that important,
或许我们不该插手
perhaps this is something we should let alone.
他已经信任你了
He has already brought you into his confidence.
别让他看出蹊跷
Just show him you are calm.
让他说 一切都没事的
Let him talk and everything will be fine.
我猜埃莉诺是你叫来的
I assume you're the one who fetched Eleanor?
你为什么不直接扔下我
Why didn't you just leave me there?
我做不到
I couldn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
伦敦发生了什么
What happens in London?
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表