剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
over such a small amount of money.
滚出我的地盘
Get out of my place.
非常幸运
It's very lucky.
我非常羡慕你
I rather envy you.
我还记得初次和他见面的场景
I remember what it was like the first time I met him.
站在一个大好人面前
There's a feeling one gets when in the presence
会有一种很强烈的感觉
of the truly great men.
那种感觉难以描述
It's something quite indescribable.
我猜你现在就有这种感觉吧
I imagine you're having it as we speak.
确实是难以描述
"Indescribable" is a good word.
你是在质疑我丈夫的目的吗
You question my husband's motives?
完全没有 女士
Not on the least, ma'am,
但我可能会质疑他将面临的结果
though I may question the outcome he's likely to achieve.
他即将置身于残忍♥而无情的环境
The game he is entering into is a brutal and unforgiving one.
-海盗吗 -政♥治♥
- Piracy? - Politics.
上尉 你叫什么名字
What's your name, Lieutenant?
麦格劳 詹姆斯·麦格劳
McGraw-- James McGraw.
伟人并非因政♥治♥而伟大 麦格劳上尉
Great men aren't made great by politics, Lieutenant McGraw.
也并非因处事谨慎或适当得体而伟大
They aren't made great by prudence or propriety.
他们所有人都是
They are, every last one of them,
只因一件事而伟大
made great by one thing and one thing only--
就是不懈追求更美好世界
the relentless pursuit of a better world.
伟人们都不会放弃追求
The great men don't give up that pursuit.
他们不知如何放弃
They don't know how.
正因如此 他们才如此战无不胜
And that is what makes them invincible.
17位赞同 15位否决
17 yea votes against 15 nays.
船员们减轻了对你们的裁决
The crew has commuted your sentences
虽然票数相差甚少
by the narrowest of margins.
你们都会被送回拿骚
You will both be transported back to Nassau,
也就是说你们将永远离开这艘船
at which point you will be removed from this ship permanently
并且没有遣散费
and without severance.
此事已经敲定 不会再做进一步谈判
There'll be no further negotiation on the matter.
无论如何 你都没有错
You were right, for what it's worth.
你说什么
Beg pardon?
如果我和你的利益相矛盾
If your interests and mine were adverse to each other,
我很可能会保自己而背叛你
there's a good chance I'd cross you to save myself.
那你为什么没这么做
Then why didn't you?
因为那时
Because at the moment
我认为我们的利益并不矛盾
I don't believe our interests are adverse to each other.
我认为你做那么多并不是为了一句原谅
I don't believe you did any of this for a pardon,
或是活着回拿骚
or a passage to Nassau,
或是就这样一走了之
or to be able to walk away from anything.
我觉得你是想重新夺回船长名号♥
I think you intend to reclaim your captaincy.
我觉得你想夺回领导权
I think you intend to take control of this ship.
然后我觉得你想
And then I think you intend
重回海滩 全副武装
to return to that beach, armed to the teeth,
把那儿的金币尽数拿走
and seize every last ounce of gold off of it.
我还认为你需要我的帮助
And I think you're going to need my help to do it.
我说得没错吧
Tell me I'm wrong.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表