剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我这人很无趣的
I'm thoroughly boring,
没有奇奇怪怪的性癖好
not into any of the weird or controversial stuff.
怎么样
What do you think?
你觉得可以吗
Does that sound fair to you?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你不能这样 抱歉 她是新来的
You can't do this. I'm sorry, she's new.
她还让楼下另一个男人
Left another man downstairs
也以为自己是她今晚的客人呢
under the impression he was her guest for the night.
我没想找麻烦 好吗
Look, I wasn't trying to make any trouble, all right?
这是她的错 不怪你
This is her fault, not yours.
事实上
In fact,
上头要我补偿你
the management would like me to make it up to you.
抱歉给你造成了困扰
On account of the confusion.
不好意思 女士 我能问一下
I'm sorry, ma'am, but may I ask,
你是怎么会来这里的
how did you arrive in this place?
小时候我父亲带我来的
My father brought me here when I was a child.
他也是海盗吗
Was he one of them?
不 他绝不是海盗
No, he was most assuredly not one of them.
我记得当初我父亲说
I remember when my father
他要去卡罗来纳
told me he was leaving for Carolina.
他抛下了我
He left me behind.
他说查尔斯顿太荒蛮无序
He said Charles Town was far too coarse and violent a place
没法带孩子去
to bring a child into.
但你看起来十分强大 女士
But you seem a formidable woman, ma'am.
也许正是因为面对这里的种种挑战
Perhaps it was exposure to the challenges of this place
你才会成为现在这样
that made you the person you are.
要这么说也行吧
I suppose that's one way to look at it.
我们前后离开营地
We staggered our departures from camp
以免引起怀疑
so as not to arouse suspicion.
你弄到小艇了吗
Did you secure the skiff?
比利 有人来了
Billy, someone's coming.
这是做什么
What is this?
你受过折磨吗
Have you ever been tortured?
什么
What?
被人痛苦折磨
Suffered pain applied by men
那些人根本就不把你当人看
who saw you as less than a man?
把你看作是畜生
Saw you as an animal?
不是他们施加的痛苦
'Cause it isn't actually the pain they're inflicting
那不是最可怕之处
that's the most frightening part of it.
不是对于将要受到的疼痛的恐惧
It isn't the fear of future pain.
而是你知道
It's the knowledge
即使疼痛消失
that even when the pain stops,
即使他们会放你走
even if they were to let you go,
但你已经被改变了
that they've changed you.
那种痛苦 那种恐惧
That pain, that fear,
那种绝望...
that despair...
把你变成了另外一个人
has made you someone else,
变成一个你几乎不认识的人
someone you barely recognize.
尽管你不愿如此
Against your will.
我当时那么说只是为了逃出那里
I said what I had to say to get out of that place,
但我并不打算接受他们的条件
but I have no intention of honoring their offer.
十个赦免名额
10 pardons.
我拼死也要保证我所有的兄弟
I would fight to the death to ensure not a single one
不再经历我所遭遇的
of my brothers ever has to face what I faced.
现在 如果这支船队里有人不这么认为
Now, if there's a man on this crew that feels differently,
觉得自己宁愿
that feels as though he'd be willing
看着其他弟兄受苦
to accept another brother suffering that fate
好让自己逃过一劫
so that he might avoid it,
这样的人决不允许待在我的船队里
then that's a man I need to remove from my crew.
如今 迪弗雷纳先生正指出了你们
Right now, Mr. Dufresne here has identified you men
最有可能是那种人
as the most likely to represent such a problem.
他说的对不对呢
Was he right?
你♥他♥妈♥的耍我们呢 比利
Don't appreciate being fucked with, Billy.
如果你没种站出来反抗弗林特 那或许你
If you ain't got the balls to stand up to Flint, maybe you--
别再让我听到任何质疑弗林特船长的言论
There will be no more dissent against Captain Flint.
我不允许任何人破坏他的计划
There will be no subversion of his plans.
你们都给我记好了
There will be nothing but adherence
我们是拴在一条绳上的蚂蚱
to the principal that we are none of us safe
一荣俱荣 一损俱损
until we are all safe.
有人有异议吗
Does anyone have a problem with that?
没有的话就散了吧
Then be on your way.
妈的
Fuck!
没有其他路可走吗
Is there another way around?
其他的路都得穿过院子
Not without going back through the courtyard.
就算他们还没查过你的牢房♥
And if they haven't checked your cell yet,
也很快就会来了
they will soon.
要是发现你不见了
When they see that you've gone,
他们会把堡垒翻个底朝天 直到他们
they'll search every inch of this fort until they--
他们来了
They're coming.
我的天
Oh, God.
我来帮你
Let me help.
快过去
Now go.
拿着这个
Here, take this.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
我为你杀了他
I killed him for you.
洛和他的船员
Low and his crew.
为了保护你 我把他们都杀了
I killed them all to protect you.
你才不是为了我
You didn't do it for me.
你可以背叛任何人 是吗
You will turn on absolutely anyone, won't you?
你打算怎么做
So what's the plan?
留我一人独自跟手下解释这一切
Leave me to answer for this among the men?
看他们把我五马分尸
Assume they'll tear me to pieces
因为我给了一个女人特权
for granting access to the woman
而她却从我们这里偷走了这个女孩
who stole the girl out from under us?
你想看到我被处死
My death sentence?
给我听好了
Listen to me clearly.
放下钥匙 从那扇门走回来
Put down that key, walk back through that gate,
把女孩还回来
return the girl,
我会跟手下解释这一切
and I will sort this with the men.
我向你保证
You have my word.
但如果你锁上这门
But lock that gate
就没有回头路可走了 永远没有
and there is no walking back through it, ever.
我可以向你保证
And I assure you,
我不会放过你的
you will hear from me again.
我懂你的感受
I know how you feel.
不久之前 我也迷失过
Not that long ago, I was lost.
没有朋友
Without friends.
没有身份
Without identity.
我当时觉得人生仿佛失去了一切意义
I thought there was no life for me that I understood
或许我就不该继续活下去
and I felt as though that meant there was no life at all.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
尤其是在这里
Especially in this place.
你总会活出自己的人生
There is always a life,
总能掌握自己的将来
there is always a future,
只要你愿意努力争取
as long as one is willing to build it for themselves.
尽管如今我逐渐明白
Now, though, I am beginning to understand
一己之力十分有限
there are limits to what one can build alone.
我不能一直靠
I can only scavenge leads
埃莉诺提供的信息赚点蝇头小利
generated by Eleanor for so long.
我想要的远不止这些
I have an appetite for something larger than that,
而要达到目的就需要扩张
and it requires expanding.
我需要间谍
Proper spies.
不止是在岛上的
Perhaps off the island as well.
所以 我需要一个对这片海域了如指掌
For this, I need a partner with knowledge of the sea
并且能够信任的搭档
and I need a partner I can trust.
还没消息吗
No word?
没有
No, no word.
如果埃莉诺说她会带阿比盖尔下山
If Eleanor says she'll come down that hill with Abigail,
那么她一定会的
she will.
我明白一旦那个女孩被救出来
I understand that once the girl is delivered
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表