剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
Then his daughter took his place,
把拿骚变强
made Nassau strong.
人尽皆知
Everyone knows this.
我在想有多少人知道在他们身后
I wonder how many know that there was one man
站着一个人
standing behind them.
站在两位当权人身后
Standing behind both thrones,
为了大家的生计出生入死
keeping the world spinning.
你对这个地方的未来寄予厚望
You're as invested in the future of this place as any.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我知道埃莉诺的说法
I know Eleanor's argument.
我也明白你为什么
And I know why you think
认为那是很薄弱的 不过我不认同你
it is weak and I do not disagree with you.
她对韦恩船长做出的决定从来没正确过
Her judgment about Captain Vane has never been right.
但不能因为她妥协让步
But because she is compromised,
就认为她做错了
it does not necessarily follow that she is wrong.
我害怕夺回堡垒
I fear that to take that fort
会以最危险的方式划分此岛
will be to divide this island in a most dangerous way.
逼迫人们在对立的双方之间做选择
To force men to take sides against each other
而事实上那时我们的性命掌握在另一方手中
at a time when our very survival demands the very opposite.
我害怕如果我们选择那么做
I fear that if we go down that road,
西班牙和英国抵达这里时
by the time Spain or England arrive,
他们会发现坐收渔翁之利了
they will find their job done for them.
他们会发现拿骚已自毁了
They will find Nassau has destroyed itself.
世界发生变化
The world changes.
是不可避免的
It is inevitable.
也许是唯一不可避免的事儿
Perhaps the only thing that is inevitable.
换作是我面临这种决定
If it were me facing this decision,
我会选择和平的做法
I would make peace with that.
我会将韦恩船长
I would teach myself to see Captain Vane
视为一道不幸但不可避免的风景
as an unfortunate but unavoidable change in our landscape.
我会确保大家都活着
And I would ensure that we all live
能在明天再次见到日出
to see the sunrise again tomorrow.
那是我的做法
Were it me.
你说怎么做 船长
What say you, Captain?
开火
Fire.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表