剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
唯一真正能保证
The only way to truly ensure that
厄卡♥号♥♥上的金币不回到这里的办法
the Urca gold doesn't return here
就是将每个知道
is to eliminate everyone with the knowledge
它在哪里及怎样取回的人杀了
of where it is and how to retrieve it.
你是在为安妮的离开生气呢
Are you angry with Anne for leaving
还是为我给她提供了机会生气
or are you angry with me for offering her the opportunity?
你认为有足够宝贵的东西
You think there's something valuable enough
足以使英国海军不追究你我是海盗这个事实吗
to make the British Navy forget that you and I are pirates?
不是东西 是谁
Not what, who.
拉拢坐拥大型种植园的昂德希尔
Acquiring the partnership of a plantation the size of Mr. Underhill's
有助于促进我岛上的商业贸易
could help bolster commerce on my side of the island.
理查德·格斯里背叛了拿骚
Richard Guthrie betrayed Nassau.
至于你我 有人警告过我
As far as you and I, I was warned about you.
警告过你会背叛我
Warned you would betray me.
关于女孩的赎金 我说得很清楚
I made clear the price for the girl.
你了解我 我志在必得
You should know me well enough to know I will claim it.
我父亲说待到弗林特船长暴尸查尔斯敦街头
My father said there would be law in the Americas
美洲方才是法治之下的朗朗乾坤
the day Captain Flint swung over Charles Town.
-你是弗林特船长吗 -我是
- You're Captain Flint? - I am.
你想参见艾什勋爵吗
And you wish an audience with Lord Ashe?
欢迎来到查尔斯顿
Welcome to Charles Town.
小姐 言语无法表达
I can't say enough, miss,
我们对您父亲的去世有多痛惜
how saddened we all are by this loss.
终其一生我都是个穷光蛋
All my life I was a pauper.
在您父亲帮助下我终于能做点小本生意
With your father's help I plied a trade.
对此我永远感恩在心
I'll always be grateful for that.
您需要休息一会吗 小姐
Do you need a respite, ma'am?
面包和水果 姑娘们的一点心意
Some bread and fruits from the girls.
我能坐吗
May I sit?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能想象这有多困难
I can imagine how difficult this must be.
装出大家期望中一个女儿的样子
Being the daughter they expect you to be.
但至少对我
I would think that at least with me,
你应该清楚我很明白
you would know that I know the truth
这处境对你来说有多复杂
about how complicated the situation is for you.
你与他的关系
Your relationship with him.
你与韦恩船长的关系
Your relationship with Captain Vane.
也因为如此 在我面前你无需假装
And because of that, you would not pretend otherwise.
这应该能让你稍微好过一些
And that that might bring some small measure of comfort.
整件事一点都不复杂
There is no part of this that is complicated.
我激怒了查尔斯 他报复我
I crossed Charles, he retaliated.
战争中常有的事
That is what happens in a war.
战争
A war?
即双方陷入一种局面 直到一方
A state of affairs in which resolution only comes
遭受了足够的痛苦折磨后
when one side has suffered enough pain
最终妥协自己的原则
it's willing to concede its principles.
我想你应该听到查尔斯的宣言了
I presume you've heard Charles's manifesto.
据说已经在沙滩上被当众宣读过
I heard it's been read aloud on the beach.
他说 每个人必须做出选择
Everyone must take a side, he says--
是与他一起反抗 誓死不屈于英格兰
with him against reconciliation with England
还是与我为伍
or with me.
那些人听到了他的宣言
Those people out there heard him
他们来我这里并不是为了悼念
and they came to my door not to pay their respects,
并不是因为他们喜爱我父亲
not because they loved my father...
而是因为当战争敲响时
but because when this war begins,
他们需要确定我不会把他们误认为敌人
they want to make sure I don't mistake them for enemies.
这也是你来的原因吗
Is that why you've come?
还是说你仍未作出决定
Or have you yet to choose a side?
我挺想看看她现在会怎么做
I'm interested to see what she does now.
谈得如何
How did that go?
我见识过雄心壮志的埃莉诺·格斯里
I have seen what Eleanor Guthrie can build
所能建立的一切
when she is feeling ambitious.
也见识过她愤怒时能造成的毁灭
I have seen what she can destroy when she is angered.
你刚才见到的是哪个她
Which of the two was she just now?
一个完全不同的她
She was something else entirely.
你多久能启航
How soon can you be ready to sail?
制定好路线 准备好补给
Just finalizing the route, sorting out supplies.
我想应该明天就能出发
I assumed we'd depart tomorrow at some point.
越快越好
Leave as soon as possible.
这里有坏事要发生
There are foul things brewing here.
什么事
Yes?
他们来了
They're here.
知道我为什么叫你们来吗
Do you know why you're here?
知道 小姐
Yes, ma'am.
很好
Good.
我们日落时分行动
Then we move at sundown.
我大老远前来提出的请求
The proposal that I have come all this way to make
乍一看可能会让你觉得难以置信
is one that may at first strike you as implausible.
但是 我希望你记得...
However, I ask that you remember that...
我爱我女儿
I love my daughter.
爱她胜过我的生命
More than life itself.
收到那封无♥耻♥至极的勒索信时
When I received that despicable letter
我脑中充斥着愤怒和黑暗
I was given to dark thoughts, rage.
我渴望向那些让她经历
A desire to visit revenge upon those men
那么多痛苦的人复仇
that put her through that ordeal.
同样 我也应该
It would seem only reasonable, then,
感激那些
that I bear an equal measure of gratitude
救她出来的人
to the man who rescued her from it.
要不是有这份感激之情
Were it not for that gratitude,
你我二人也不会坐在这里谈话了
you and I would not be speaking like this.
你和瑞特上校
You and Colonel Rhett
也会有一场全然不同的谈话
would be having a very different conversation.
因为虽然我之前认识你们
Because while I knew you once,
称你们为朋友
called you friends once,
但我无法想象
I cannot fathom
那些我认识的人是如何变成了你们
how those people I knew turned into you.
那你就问我
Ask me, then.
任何事 只要你想知道
Anything you want to know.
我一定如实说
I will be truthful.
任何事吗
Anything?
你是何时抵达拿骚的
When did you first arrive in Nassau?
最后一次在伦敦跟你见面后的两个月
Two months after we saw you last in London.
大约二月份
February, thereabouts.
首次记载关于弗林特船长
The first accounts of Captain Flint raiding
抢劫附近船只的记录始于六月
shipping in the area began in June.
你在四个月内就成了海盗船长吗
You became the captain of a pirate crew in four months?
我成为海盗船长远早于此
I became the captain of a pirate crew faster than that.
但过了四个月我们才抢到第一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
It took us four months to secure our first significant prize.
如此之快 你怎么做到的
How did you manage that so quickly?
我在酒馆遇到一个人
I met a man in a tavern.
是一支有声望船队的舵手
Quartermaster of a well-respected crew.
我说服了他
I persuaded him
让他相信我会是个好领袖
that I was someone worth listening to.
之后船员就都跟着我了
A crew followed shortly thereafter.
之后多久你决定
And how long after that was it
谋杀阿尔弗雷德·汉密尔顿
that you decided to murder Alfred Hamilton?
我收到一封信
I received a letter
是之前仆人所寄
from a former servant.
她无意中提到
She mentioned innocently
阿尔弗雷德在秘密旅行
that Alfred was travelling in secret.
还提到了那艘船的名字
And she mentioned the name of the ship.
是我让詹姆斯去找他
I encouraged James to find him.
并杀了他
And to kill him.
如果这件事你要怪谁
If you're going to blame anyone for it,
那就怪我吧
please, blame me.
总督可能知道你们是谁
The governor may know who you are;
但我只知道你们是什么
I only know what you are.
如果你们有谁
Let us agree that if either one of you
再靠近总督一点
gets any closer to the governor than you just did,
我就只能认为你们危及了他的人身安全
I will be forced to consider that a threat to his person
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表