You're doing the right thing.
你做得对
But then he filled up trash bags with fish guts to make them pay.
最后他用装满鱼内脏的垃圾袋报复他们
Oh!
噢
And he thought he got away with it.
他觉得他逃过一劫了
If you knew the whole time,
如果你一直都知道是他
then why didn't you just crack his ass the old way?
为什么不直接打他屁♥股♥
Well, I had a hunch, but I couldn't prove it.
我只是直觉并不能证明什么
I mean, if I investigated every cold case around here,
如果我调查每一件在这发生的事情
I'd never get to enjoy my kids.
我永远不会喜欢我的孩子们
So can we have a little less "Hmph!" And a lot more "Huh!"?
所以我们能少一些指责的'哼' 多一些理解的'哈'吗
I'll try.
我试试
Okay.
好吧
I can't make any promises about my side-eye.
我可不能保证我不会翻白眼
No, no, no.
不不不
I...
我
It wasn't me!
不是我
You're grounded!
你被禁足了
Aah! My plantar fasciitis!
啊 我的足底筋膜炎
Help!
救我
Hey.
嘿
Oh, Dad, that's a chair and only a chair.
噢老爸 那是个椅子 而且只是个椅子
Look, I'm sorry I yanked you out of that house, son.
我很抱歉我把你从他们家拽走了 儿子
But look, the thing is,
但事情是
there are gonna be people who have more than you.
会有人比你拥有的多
But the trick is to not get freaked out by it.
但关键是不要被吓住
Are you talking to me or talking to yourself?
你在说我还是在说自己
Myself, I guess.
我自己吧 我猜
You are my son, so I assume you're just like me,
你是我儿子 我以为你会和我一样
except you're a lot smarter than I am.
不过你比我聪明多了
And a lot less insecure.
而且没你那么缺乏安全感
And I can tell what's a chair and what's a toilet.
而且我分得清什么是椅子什么是马桶
Okay, look, son...
好 听着儿子
I don't ever want you to feel that I'm not enough for you.
我从不想让你觉得 我对你来说不够格
Dad, don't worry.
老爸 别担心
You're enough.
你很"够格"
And if I'm being honest, probably too much.
说实话 也许你有点太过格了
Mom and I talk about it a lot.
老妈和我经常说这件事
Sometimes, it's all we talk about.
有时候 我们只说这件事
I am a lot.
我是够格的
You are.
你是
We can never go back there, you know?
我们再也不能去他们家了 你明白
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
My bad.
我的错
Anything you want for breakfast, you can have.
你想吃任何早餐 都可以
Anything? Anything.
任何 任何
Okay, uh, poached quail egg with brioche and mango.
呃 荷包鹌鹑蛋和奶油蛋卷还有芒果
I was kind of hoping that you would say "Cereal."
我本来期望你说吃"麦片"
Oh. Okay.
噢好吧
Uh, so, Apple Jacks.
那苹果肉桂脆片
Or...? Rai-I-I-I-
或者 葡萄 萄萄萄
Raisin Bran.
葡萄干麦片
Ah! Great!
哈 不错
With milk. Or...?
和牛奶 或者
So this really only works if I said dry Raisin Bran.
所以我只能说干葡萄干麦片
Ah! Excellent choice! Hold on.
哈 选得好 等下就来
Let me grab that for you.
让我帮你去拿
Just like at Wes' house.
就像Wes家一样
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表