You're just buttering me up 'cause you want, like,
你这样来奉承我 肯定是因为
a new wizard hat or something.
你想买♥♥巫师帽或者其他什么东西
No, I'm just giving back
不 我只是回馈一位
to someone who gives me endless love.
给予我无穷的爱的人
Shut it!
得了吧
Aw, my sweet baby boy.
我可爱的大儿子
You got a good kid there. I know.
你生了个好儿子啊 我知道
I mean, he's like, he's like a peach.
这孩子多棒啊
Look at him.
你看看
It just shows he loves you.
说明他爱你嘛
No matter how disappointing you are as a mother.
不管你是多么差劲的母亲
Recycle that.
回收了吧
Aw, man.
不是吧 伙计
This makes me want to be a daddy so baddy.
这些东西让我好想做个爸爸
Hey, is it true that babies have to love you, no matter what?
孩子们无论如何都会爱你 是真的吗
Depends... can you fill your breasts with milk?
不一定哦 你的胸部能挤出奶吗
Bruh, just carry a pocket full of sugar with you.
兄弟 随身带一兜糖就好了嘛
That's why babies call me the snowman.
孩子们送我雅号♥ 雪人
Guys, this is a great idea,
同志们 这是一个极好的想法
but where is the global reach, huh?
不过 全球化的推广在哪里
We have got to cram this idea down the world's throat.
我们要把这个点子推向世界啊
What if we custom-branded the day
根据市场的不同
for each international market?
我们来量身定做如何
Like, St. Dad-Rick's Day in Ireland.
比如说爱尔兰 圣"爸"特里克节
Outstanding.
牛逼
Get ready for Pop-toberfest, Germany!
准备好迎接"爸"月啤酒节吧 德国
Cinco De Daddio.
"父"月"父"日节
Bonjour, Dads-tille Day!
你好啊 "爸"士底日
What? I'm sorry.
怎么了 不好意思
I thought we were just vomiting out bad ideas.
我还以为我们只是把烂点子都说出来
Is that not... Well, of course you don't understand, Lucy,
不是吗 你当然不明白了 Lucy
because you're not a father.
你不是一位父亲
So until you have sired two beautiful baby boys,
所以直到你生下两个可爱的男孩
shipped them away at the age of 3 to a Swiss boarding school,
在他们三岁时把他们送去瑞士的寄宿学校
and then bribed a U.S. Senator to get them off
然后贿赂一名美国议员 帮他们洗清
separate but equally gruesome murder charges,
不同的 但却同样可怕的谋杀罪名之前
you stand down there, sweet pea.
你还是安静点 甜心
Dre, how's the casting going for the Daddy's Day commercial?
Dre 爸爸节广♥告♥的选角工作进行如何
I haven't found the perfect kid yet.
我还没找到完全适合的小孩
Dre, we have got to get this right.
Dre 我们一定要做好
Now, if we cannot sell this idea stateside,
如果我们都不能做到全国推广
how on earth are we gonna sell Rama-dad?
那我们怎能把它推广到"爸"月
Yeah, Dre, this is important.
是啊 Dre 这事很重要
Me helping craft out a strong view on fatherhood
我帮忙打造一个强有力的父性节日
would look really good in front of a judge
能让我在我儿子的抚养权听证会上
at my son's custody hearing.
给法官一个好印象
Oh, crap. It was yesterday.
妈蛋 听证会是在昨天
Well, let me go call Eustace and tell him goodbye.
好吧 我去给Eustace打电♥话♥告别
Look, what we need is a real kid with real energy, right?
我们需要的是一位有能量的小孩 对吧
But not fat. People hate fat.
但是小胖子不行 人们不喜欢胖子
Dre.
Dre
What about casting your daughter, Scott?
让你的女儿Scott来演不行吗
Zoey? Whatever. Would she do it?
你是说Zoey吗 管她叫什么啦 她能演吗
I mean, she is beautiful and racially ambiguous.
她很漂亮 也是黑白混血
No one can be mad.
任何人都能接受
Great idea.
好主意
Offensively put, but I think I can make that happen.
虽然你的话有点欠打 但是应该可以
Boom.
药药
Shackalacka.
切克闹
Zoey's face was right, but her attitude was wrong.
Zoey的长相没问题 但她的态度有问题
If I was going to get her psyched about Daddy's Day,
如果我想要让她提起对爸爸节的热情
I need to get her psyched about daddy.
首先我得提起她对爸爸的热情
Knock, knock!
当 当 当
Who wants a driving lesson in daddy's benz?
想不想上爸爸的奔驰车学学驾驶
Hey, Zoey, will you stop texting and answer me?
嘿 Zoey 能不发短♥信♥吗 回答我的问题
Oh, I just texted you no.
哦 我刚短♥信♥给你 不学
What are you talking about?
怎么了
You've been begging for more lessons for months.
你都吵了好久说要学来着
Yeah, but you're not exactly the best teacher.
是啊 但说实话 你不是个理想的老师
You get a little yelly.
你太爱吼人
Yelling is caring.
吼说明我关心
Oh, yo, Mr. J.,
嘿 J先生
did Zoey tell you
Zoey有没有跟你说
I've been thinking about that Daddy's Day thing?
我一直在想爸爸节这件事
No, I did not.
不 我没说
Real talk, you need to change it from Sunday to Monday.
说真的 你得把它从周日改到周一
But that's Columbus day. Pfft, and?
但周一不是哥伦布日吗 那又怎样
Everybody knows Columbus day is, like, crazy racist.
所有人都知道 哥伦布日种族歧视超级严重
So, you just put Daddy's Day in there
于是 你把爸爸节放到周一
and make it a three-day weekend.
这样相当于一个三天的周末
Okay. I'm intrigued.
很好 继续说
You've got your barbecue on Saturday,
周六吃烧烤
white linen party on Sunday, and then Monday,
周日搞派对 然后到了周一
you get to kick back and get your daddy on.
缓冲一下 来个爸爸节
Wow. I'm not gonna lie, Resheida.
哇哦 说实话 Resheida
You've cracked this wide open.
你可真是说到了点儿上
Well, I don't really get to see my dad,
我没机会见我的爸爸
so I think the ones that stick around should be celebrated.
所以我想 那些陪在孩子身边的爸爸们 都该被赞美
See that, Zoey?
听见了吗 Zoey
Your sad friend gets it.
你可怜的小伙伴懂我
Before I got my scholarship to valley prep,
在我拿到预科学校的奖学金前
seeing a daddy was like seeing a unicorn.
"爸爸"们就像独角兽一样稀有
You know, in my neighborhood,
在我们那一片
when there's a man in someone's house,
如果有人家里出现了男人
we usually just call the cops.
人们通常会直接报♥警♥
Oh, my God. They still do that?
天哪 现在还这样吗
Dad. Can you please go?
爸 你能离开吗
And next time you have what looks to be a kale salad,
下次你要是吃了类似于甘蓝沙拉的东西
you may want to floss before you start a conversation.
说话之前先剔剔牙吧
Resheida, how would you like to be
Resheida 你想不想成为
the official face of Daddy's Day?
爸爸节的代言人
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
没错
I can't think of anyone more deserving.
我想不到比你更配的代言人了
Now, let me go get some floss.
来 我先去剔剔牙
Then we can go over the storyboards
然后带你去看看
about the commercial.
广♥告♥的情节
Okay.
好的
Harsh lesson for Zoey to learn,
这一课对Zoey来说也许残酷
but maybe this would teach her
但也许这能教会她
to respect her cool, involved dad.
尊重陪伴她的酷老爸
Damn. Did I swallow anything?
靠 吃的这点全粘牙上了吗
A little help, please! Bags ripping!
谁来帮帮忙 袋子要烂了
All eggs and bottles!
全是鸡蛋和瓶子
What are you doing, Mom?
你这是干嘛 妈妈
You don't need to be coming home from work
你不该下了班回到家
and starting a whole other job.
还像在工作一样忙碌
Here.
来
I made you chamomile. What?
我给你泡了甘菊茶 什么
My sweet, little, thoughtful love bug.
我可爱又贴心的大宝贝
Mom! Starving!
妈妈 饿死了
I can't even deal.
快应付不了了
Understood.
交给我吧
Hey, guys, your mom's had a long day.
伙计们 妈妈刚忙完一天
But... And no backtalk!
可是 不许顶嘴
If you only knew how much she does for you!
你知道她为你付出了多少吗
Now go clean your room!
去收拾房♥间
But we... Quietly.
可是 安静
Nicely done. I learned from the best.
干得漂亮 名♥师♥出高徒嘛
Aw, sheesh.
得了吧
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表