There's something to seeing a black doctor and black lawyer
看到一位黑人医生和一位黑人律师
living in a loving marriage, raising happy, stable children
拥有和谐的婚姻以及幸福乖巧的孩子
with no one questioning it.
而无人♥质♥疑 这说明很多问题
The Huxtables were make-believe, son!
Huxtable家的故事不是真的啊 儿子
Maybe.
也许吧
But the dreams they created were real!
但是他们所营造的梦想是真实的
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
I'm so glad you feel that way.
我真高兴你和我有相同的想法
Whenever I get stuck, I ask myself...
每当我受挫的时候 我就会问自己
What would Claire Huxtable do?
Claire Huxtable会怎么做
I do the exact same thing.
我也会这样问自己
You do?
真的吗
Except I ask our Lord and Savior,
只不过我求问的乃是我们的救世主
who died on the cross for our sins!
他因为凡人的罪而死在了十字架上
But Claire Huxtable's good, too.
不过Claire Huxtable也挺好的
I invested in the Huxtables.
我在Huxtable一家身上寄托了很多感情
They made me believe that I could have a family like them.
是他们让我相信 我也可以拥有这样一个家庭
And then that news about Bill Cosby hit,
结果呢 他性侵女性的事情被曝光
and I was devastated. We all were.
我都绝望了 我们都一样
It was awful.
太可怕了
I-It blew up everything I thought I knew.
它击溃了我所有的认知
Son, it was one show.
儿子啊 那就是部电视剧
Let it go.
别纠结了
That's my point.
重点就在这里
Pops, we get so few chances,
老爹 我们的机会如此之少
and when we do something and we do it well, it's special.
当我们要做一件事 就一定要做好 这很特别
And when we mess it up,
如果我们搞砸了
we mess it up for everybody that's coming up behind us.
相当于破坏了我们之后每一个人的机会
It's like we're carrying everybody's dreams on our back.
好像我们背负着所有人的梦想一样
Sweetie, look.
亲爱的 你看
I know you're spinning out.
我知道你有点不知所措
I know you're spinning out
我知道你因为害怕丢掉工作
because you're afraid that you may be losing your job.
而有些不知所措
Wait a minute, wait a minute. You telling me my baby's gonna be out in the streets?!
等一下 你是说我的宝贝要流落街头了吗
No, no. He's not.
不 不会的
Look, sweetie, I feel the pressure, too,
听着 亲爱的 我也感到了压力
as a black woman and a doctor and a perfect auction-thrower.
一位黑人女性 既是医生 也要做完美的拍卖♥♥会举办者
I also have to be three times better than everybody else.
我总是需要表现得比其他人强三倍
Yeah, and you never make it.
可你从没成功过
Good luck with that.
祝早日成功
Look. Dre.
听着 Dre
We can't let this perfectionism crush us.
我们不能让这种完美主义击垮我们
We're not perfect. So you lose your job.
我们并不完美 所以就算你失业了
It's okay. I'll cover us.
也没关系 我可以养家
That is also success.
那也是成功啊
I guess it is, but it's not what I imagined.
也许是吧 但是这跟我想的不一样
I'm sure it's not what she imagined, either, son.
我确定这也不是她所想的 儿子
It's not, but who cares?
确实不是 但谁在乎呢
Dre.
Dre
This is our real life, and it's pretty good.
这是我们的真实生活 而它很美好
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 亲爱的
And you know what's gonna make it better?
你知道还有什么能让这一切更美好吗
What?
什么
Getting our cheese on with FLOTUS.
与第♥一♥夫♥人♥分享一盘奶酪
You won it? I did.
你拍下了那个 是啊
We're gonna stink like a Brie.
我们要臭得像奶酪
So, the Johnson family wasn't perfect, and that's okay.
所以 Johnson一家并不完美 不过没关系
It doesn't mean we can't be better or the best.
这不代表我们不会成为更好 或是最好
And maybe one day, perfect.
也许有一天 成为完美
And just because I wasn't sure
就因为我不确定
what was going to happen to me at work
我是不是能够保住工作
doesn't mean I couldn't do better.
也不代表我不能做得更好
And maybe, just maybe, my real life
也许 还是有那么一点可能性
could be better than the dreams of my childhood.
我的人生可以比我的童年梦想更好
Bam.
看
You know Daphne's on a cleanse, right?
你知道Daphne在进行身体排毒 对吗
Damn it! Okay.
该死 行了
Daphne has gone completely off the rails.
Daphne已经彻底失控了
She went out and bought a controlling interest
她还买♥♥了其他公♥司♥的
in Turner, Bates, & Sutcliffe,
控制股权
so now we have to absorb their staff.
于是现在我们必须接收他们的雇员
Who do you think they're bringing over?
你觉得他们会派谁过来
I hope they're a good personality fit.
我希望他们性格比较好相处
'Cause I've worked with some bad people over there.
因为我曾经和那边一些很糟糕的人打过交道
Charlie, what the hell are you doing here?
Charlie 你怎么会在这儿
Not running from a corn-dog vendor.
我没有在躲卖♥♥玉米热狗的商贩
Why would you think that?
你为什么会那么想
Wha...
干嘛
I'll be in my office.
我回办公室了
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表