Look at that. Oh, no doubt.
看看这家伙 的确
Look, look, junie.
听着 大甲
I know you give me a hard time,
你的确让我不好受过
But I also know that you look out for me.
但我知道你也一直在照顾我
You sound stupid.
你又说什么蠢话
No, man, I'm serious.
我是认真的
I'm trying to thank you.
我想谢谢你
You're like a brother to me.
你就像是我的兄弟
That's real beautiful, man.
这话说的真好 伙计
Come here, dawg.
来吧 兄弟
That's what I'm talking about. Yeah. Come here, dawg.
我就是这个意思 来吧 兄弟
What's your name, fool? What's your name, fool?!
你叫什么 蠢货 你叫什么名字
Huh?! What's your name, fool?!
告诉我你叫什么
So family toughens you up,
家人会当面欺负你
But they also have your back.
但他们也会在背后挺你
Or in this case,
或者像这样
Your arm bent painfully behind your back. Ow.
你的胳膊被向后扭到疼得要死
Meanwhile, my kids learned
同时 我的孩子们也意识到
Their cousins have their back, too.
他的表兄妹们也会挺他们
That was amazing!
刚才棒极了
Yo, those kids went down quick.
那些小孩也够软的
Only one that scared me was that big samoan dude.
只有那个萨摩亚人挺吓人的
Yeah.
是啊
Kind of seem like an adult that was hitting children.
他看起来像个大人 还打孩子
You split that airboard over his head like a graham cracker!
你把两轮车像饼干一样在他头上劈成了两半
Thank you for having our back.
谢谢你们帮我们报仇
That's what family does, man.
家人就得这样
Now give us all your candy.
现在把你们的糖都交出来
Seriously. All of it.
说真的 全交出来
Do we look like we are playing? I just fought a man.
我们看起来像在闹着玩吗 我刚可是和男的干架了
True.
也对
Go ahead, bruh.
给她吧 伙计
Here man, have mine. I probably don't need it.
我的给你吧 反正我也不会吃
He don't.
他不吃
True. But I do need this.
没错 但我要吃这些
No, you don't.
你不是吧
I love Halloween.
我爱死万圣节了
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表