That is the real world, Bow.
这就是真实的世界 Bow
And our children need to know
我们的孩子需要知道
that that's the world that they live in.
这就是他们所生活的世界
Come on. Let's finish watching it.
来吧 我们把它看完
Let's see what they're gonna say next.
看看他们还会说什么
Rice is up!
米饭好了
Come on, come on, come on.
快来 快来
Let's go!
走吧
Just plain rice?
就只是白米饭
Yep.
对
Can we at least put some salt in it?
至少放点盐可以吗
Nope. Salt is no good during a riot.
不行 在暴♥乱♥时盐没什么好处
Neither is butter.
黄油也一样
Now, here, take this vodka.
现在 接着这瓶伏特加
Go wash your hands before you eat.
吃饭前把手洗了
Ruby, you know we have other food in the fridge, right?
Ruby 你知道冰箱里有其他食物的吧
Maybe we can just Rainbow.
要不我们可以 Rainbow
Sit down and eat your rice.
坐下吃你的米饭
Okay.
好吧
That food in the refrigerator
冰箱里的食物
is now part of our weapons arsenal.
现在是我们的武器库
Frozen fruit...
冷冻水果
...deadly.
致死性强
You don't want to get hit upside the head
你可不想脑袋被一个冷冻的苹果
with a frozen apple.
正中一击
It'll knock your block off.
那会砸得你屁滚尿流
See this dent? Granny Smith.
看见这个坑了吗 你奶奶的杰作
I need you to cover for me.
我需要你掩护我
Cover for you? Why?
掩护你 为什么
I'm going down to the protest.
我要去参加抗♥议♥
No, I'm not covering for that.
不 我才不要掩护你去干那事
Well, I'm going, so --
反正我要去 所以
Why?
为什么
Tell me why you want to go down there so bad.
告诉我你为什么就这么想去那里
So you can end up in the hospital?
难道你想进医院吗
Or -- Or worse, get killed?
或者更糟 想去送死吗
Do you -- Do you want our parents up at that podium?
你想看到爸妈走上那个采访台吗
This is insane!
这太疯狂了
What is wrong with all of you people?
你们都怎么了
Okay, baby girl. It's gonna be all right.
好了 宝贝 一切都会没事的
Yeah, Zoey, I'm sorry.
嗯 Zoey 我很抱歉
I didn't even realize you cared like that.
我都不知道你那么在乎
Of course I care.
我当然在乎
You're -- You're my brother.
你是我亲弟弟啊
And I care about this stupid case, too.
而且我也在乎这件愚蠢的案子
I know.
我知道
Bow, what are you smiling about?
Bow 你怎么微笑起来了
I'm just so happy there's some depth inside of her.
我好欣慰咱们女儿内心还是有深度的
I was worried.
我好担心的
I was really, really worried.
真的真的好担心的
But you've been texting all night.
但是你整晚都发信息啊
Yeah. About this.
都是关于这件事的
I'm pretty sure I saw
我很确定我看见了
a "Dying laughing" and heart-eyes emoji.
"笑尿"两个字和桃心眼的表情
No, I mean, not all about this.
好吧 不是全都关于这件事
But a lot.
但是很多
You think I don't care just because I don't yell stuff out
你觉得我没有像这里的所有人一样喊出来
like everyone here does, but I do.
所以我不在乎 但是我很关心
I -- I'm just confused.
我只是很迷茫
I'm confused, too.
我也很迷茫
That's what made me read Coates in the first place.
所以我一开始才去读了Coates的书
But I don't need some book to tell me
但是我不需要某本书告诉我
how I'm supposed to feel.
我应该有什么感受
I know what I feel, and...
我知道自己的感受 就是
it's lost.
迷失
This is my generation, and these are kids our age.
这发生在我的年代 那些孩子和我们一样大
Point is, I care.
重点是 我很在乎
I just don't know what to do.
我只是不知道该怎么做
Zoey, that's why it's important that we talk about it.
Zoey 所以我们需要一起谈谈这事 这很重要
Well, I don't want to talk about it.
好吧 可我不想谈
What's the point?
意义何在
Everybody I love has been here, talking about it all night,
我爱的每一个人今晚都在这谈论这件事
and none of you know what the answer is.
但没有一个人有答案
Honestly, I don't even know what the point is sometimes.
说真的 我有时甚至不知道一切还有什么意义
I just feel hopeless.
我只感觉到绝望
But you're not going to give up, right?
但你不会放弃的 对吗
Yeah. You're the only one in this house we actually trust.
是啊 你是这里唯一一个我们真正信赖的人了
Excuse me? What?
不好意思 什么
Sorry, everybody.
我很抱歉
I'm just keeping it real.
我只是保持现实
If you give up, who's gonna fix it for us?
如果你放弃了 我们怎么办
Okay, come here, babies. Come on.
好了 过来宝贝们 过来
Nobody's giving up, okay?
没人会放弃的 好吗
All right, look. Here's the deal.
好吧 听着 事情是这样
This is the world that we live in.
这就是我们生活的世界
A whole lot of White, a whole lot of Black,
有很多的白 也有很多的黑
but mostly gray.
但大部分是灰色地带
But as a family, we're gonna figure it out together.
但是作为一家人 我们要一起找到出路
That's right.
没错
That's right.
说得对
You know what?
这样吧
I think we should all go down there together,
我觉得我们应该一起去那里
as a family.
一家人一起
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 对
You know, I-I -- I don't think the world
听我说 我不像你一样认为
is as broken as you do, Dre, but something's got to change.
这个世界没救了 Dre 但有些事必须改变
It's scary, but I think we should go down there.
外面很可怕 但是我觉得我们应该去
Let's go.
走吧
And I'll never give up.
我永远不会放弃的
You're right to only trust me.
只相信我是正确的
Hey, Ma? Yeah?
妈妈 干嘛
Will you stay with the little ones and hold down the fort?
你能陪着小双胞胎 守住我们的堡垒吗
I'll hold down the fort.
我会守住堡垒的
As a parent, it's hope that we pray
作为父母 我们祈祷能传递给孩子的
we can pass to our children.
就是希望
But sometimes, it's your children that give you hope.
但有时 给我们希望的恰恰就是我们的孩子
**If you hear this message*
*如果你听到了
**Wherever you stand*
*不管你在哪里
**Calling every woman, calling every man*
*召唤所有男人 召唤所有女人
**We're the generation*
*我们这一代
**Can't afford to wait*
*无法再等待
**The future started yesterday*
*未来在昨日已开启
**And we're already late *
*我们已经迟了
Be careful, okay? All right, Mama!
小心点 好吗 好的 妈妈
All right!
好了
Bring on, boys.
来吧 小子们
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表