Whatever. One gift.
随你便 一件礼物
That idea is real.
这个事可是实打实的
Can our stockings be our one gift?
圣诞袜算是礼物吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
What is wrong with you?
你到底什么毛病
What do you guys have against clarity?!
问清楚不行吗 吼我♥干♥什么
One gift?! This is an outrage!
就一件礼物 太过分了
I think I'll ask for a yo-yo.
我应该会要个悠悠球
Is this a joke to you?
你在逗我吗
Think bigger!
做梦要做大一点
But not too big. Dad said no to a Tesla.
也别太大了 我要特斯拉老爸不给买♥♥
Okay, so, we're looking at something
好吧 那么范围就在
Between yo-yo and Tesla.
悠悠球和特斯拉之间
So, that's, like, a passat?
那么 比如 大众帕萨特
Ugh.
呃
Uh, you guys are playing this all wrong.
你们的想法完全跑偏了
If we're extra good, they'll cave.
如果我们表现得够好 他们会屈服
They're cavers.
他们总会屈服
We just have to play to our strengths.
我们只需要抓好我们的强项
Zoey, Jack, you'll be kind.
Zoey Jack 你俩是善良小天使
I'll be helpful.
我是帮忙小能手
And, Junior...
然后 Junior
You'll disappear.
你消失就行
Huh?
什么
Uh, trust me on this.
相信我没错
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
失去的才是最好的
She's right. Less of you is more.
她说得对 对你来说 少即是多
I-I'm not sure about this.
我不清楚诶
Well, you better get sure
你最好弄清楚
Because you're this close to waking up
因为你距离醒来面对
To a stocking full of turkey pastrami.
一圣诞袜的熏火鸡肉只有咫尺之遥
Say no more. I bid you adieu.
不必再说了 我和你们道别
Mm. That was a great call.
嗯 这个主意很不错
Felt right.
感觉很正
So, I went to work knowing I was doing the right thing
我来到公♥司♥ 知道我对孩子们
For my kids,
做了正确的事
But my co-workers didn't like the one-gift idea.
但我的同事们不喜欢这个"一件"政策
You cheap bastard.
你个吝啬鬼
No, no, no.
不是
It's because Christmas is about more than stuff.
因为圣诞节不只是关于物质啊
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Why would you -- oh, it's a fear campaign.
你为什么 噢 这是勇气测验啊
Imagine a world not about stuff.
想象一个不注重物质的世界
You're creating a panic and offering a solution -- genius!
你制♥造♥一种恐慌 然后提供解决方案 天才
What?
什么
It's kind of like when the saline companies and I
就像我和几家生理盐水公♥司♥
created the flu vaccine giving people the flu
制♥造♥的流感疫苗能导致流感
in order to combat the flu -- hilarious!
从而对抗流感 太好笑了
And when you lost that account and created
而且在这个主题泡汤之后 你又创造了
The "Vaccines cause autism" campaign -- very strong!
"疫苗导致自闭"的主题 棒极了
Aww, stop it. Yes.
啊 别说了 致敬
Oh, God.
噢 天哪
Stuff makes the world go 'round, Dre, especially our world.
物质让世界运转 Dre 尤其是我们的世界
We're ad men.
我们是广♥告♥人
And women. Amen, sister.
还有广♥告♥女人 阿门 姐们
Do I seem like someone you should be that comfortable with?
我看起来像那种你能一起随便玩笑的人吗
Okay, g-guys, look, look, I'm trying to start a new tradition.
好了 大伙 听着 我在尝试开启一个新传统
Ah, traditions.
啊 传统
Yeah, Phillip took all of ours in the divorce.
Phillip在离婚时把我们的传统全毁了
Holidays are the hardest times -- that...
节日是最难熬的 那种
...gut-wrenching loneliness...
令人揪心的孤独感
Sadness...
那种忧伤
Settling like fresh fallen snow.
像初降的雪花般扎根于心
No snow plow coming for me.
没有铲雪机会来拯救我
just cold...
只有寒冷
Frozen.
结冰
Winter's a-coming!
凛冬将至
Okay, o-okay, D-Daphne, Daphne.
好了 Daphne
Okay, look, would you like to come have dinner with us?
好了 听着 你愿意来我家一起吃晚餐吗
What? I don't need your damn pity invite.
什么 我可不需要你出于同情的邀请
And no matter what, I know my Christmas
而且无论如何 我都知道 我的圣诞节
is gonna be better than Lucy's.
会比Lucy的强得多
W-what, because I'm jewish?
什么 就因为我是犹太人吗
No, because you're boring.
不是 因为你很无趣
I didn't know you were jewish.
我不知道你是犹太人
Ha! You are growing on me.
哈 我真是越来越喜欢你了
So!
那么
Lady Diana, how's that volunteering going?
"戴安娜"女士 你的志愿者当得怎么样了
Just because I'm not volunteering
我没有时时刻刻在做
every second of the day doesn't mean I'm not volunteering.
并不代表我没有去做志愿者
Did you even sign up?
那你报名了吗
Yes.
当然
Did you pass the background check?
你通过背景调查了吗
Yes, of course.
当然
They don't run one!
根本没有背景调查
Charlatan.
骗子
I... eh!
我 别
Eh-eh.
别 别
This whole thing started
这整件事都源于
Because pops convinced Bow and me
老爹说服了我和Bow
we needed to teach our bratty kids a lesson,
我们需要给熊孩子们一点教训
But looking around, we didn't see any bratty kids.
但是环顾四周 我们没有看到熊孩子
**Here we are, arms around each other*
*我们手挽着手
**The quiet scene*
*静谧的画面
**Pretty lights all over*
*彩灯遍地
**Snow is falling, and everyone is here tonight*
*雪花飘落 今晚家家团圆
**It's a Merry Christmas*
*这是幸福的圣诞节
Hey, babe? Yeah.
嘿 宝贝 嗯
Have you seen the adorableness of our children?
你注意到孩子们有多可爱了吗
Jack has frosting on his nose.
Jack的鼻子上有糖霜
Shut up.
萌死了
My God. Where's Junior?
我的天哪 Junior在哪儿
I haven't seen him in a while.
我好一阵子没看见他了
Me either. Gosh...
我也是 天哪
I don't remember the last time I saw him.
我都不记得上次看到他是什么时候了
It feels like forever.
感觉一辈子没见了
Kind of miss the little fella.
有点想这个小家伙了
I know, right? Mm.
我懂的 嗯
Oh, God, his smile can really light up a room.
天哪 他的微笑能点亮整个房♥间
Aww. It's like bing!
嗷 唰的一下就亮了
Little curly-head sucker.
卷毛小可爱
Let's go.
走吧
And then carry over the two, and...
然后看第二项
Oh. Hey.
噢 你们好
Hello, Mama, Papa.
你们好 妈咪 爸比
Oh, my God. You -- you guys are so --
我的天哪 孩子们 你们太
Maybe we should reconsider.
或许我们该重新考虑一下
Nope! Don't fall for it.
不行 不要上当了
They're trying to trick you
他们在试着蒙蔽你俩
into forgetting what monsters they are.
让你们忘记他们的兽♥性♥
Old-school Christmas -- one gift.
传统圣诞节 就一件礼物
You can come out now.
你可以出来了
Any chance at a real christmas is over.
挽回真正的圣诞节的希望全落空了
Might as well make our lists -- our sad, one-gift lists.
还是列我们的愿望清单吧 我们悲惨的一件礼物清单
I'm not coming out. Never say die!
我不出来 不死不休
Okay. Hey, Bow, what are you doing?
Bow 你在做什么呢
It's 5:30. We haven't even had dinner yet.
现在才五点半 我们连晚饭都还没吃
Yes, I know, but I need to go to sleep
我知道 但是我现在得睡了
So that I can wake up at 3:00 a.m.
这样明早三点才起得来
to get to the homeless shelter.
去"流浪者之家"
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表