Marriage in all its forms is one of the oldest human traditions.
任何形式的婚姻 都是人类最古老的传统
two people coming together form one,
两个人组成一个家
or in my case, six --
或者像我这样 六个人
my perfect, chocolate, Norman Rockwell family.
我完美的巧克力色幸福家庭
Now my baby sister's getting married.
现在我的妹妹也要结婚了
And although it may be nontraditional,
尽管它可能并非传统婚姻
it did lead me to wonder about one particular tradition.
但它却让我思考另一个传统
Hey.
嘿
Who do you think is gonna take whose last name
当Rhonda和Sharon结婚时
when Rhonda and Sharon get married?
你觉得谁会随另一个人的姓呢
Why do you think anyone's gonna take anyone's name?
为什么你会觉得有人要改姓呢
I didn't take yours.
我就没有随你的啊
What do you mean you didn't take my name?
什么叫你没随我的姓
What do you mean what do I mean? I kept my maiden name, Dre,
你这是什么话 我一直用娘家姓啊 Dre
which should sound familiar to you because we born
你确实会感觉熟悉 因为我们生来
with the same last name.
就是同姓的啊
Yep. That's right.
对 没错
I married a woman with the same last name,
我娶了一个同姓的女人
我永远不会改变我的姓氏
Rainbow Johnson
我永远不会改变我的姓氏
Rainbow Johnson
like if Vivica A. married Michael J.
就好像Vivica A嫁给了Michael J
or if Daisy married Howard The.
或者黛丝鸭嫁给霍华德怪鸭
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
So, you're saying after all this time,
所以你是说这么长时间
for 17 years of marriage, I thought
结婚17年 我都以为
you were Rainbow Johnson, but in reality,
你是从我姓 但其实
all along, you're Rainbow Johnson?
你一直都保留着娘家姓吗
You've made a fool of me.
你一直在蒙我啊
Oh, my God. What is wrong with you?
天哪 你这是怎么了
Listen, listen, listen!
听着 听着 听着
Now, I know lesbians like Saltines.
我知道女同们喜欢吃咸饼干
But how do they feel about a Triscuit?
但是她们喜欢全麦饼干吗
Mama, what are you doing?
妈妈 你这是干嘛
I'm just trying to make the lesbians feel
我只是努力让她们
more comfortable when they get here.
来这儿的时候感到舒服
Maybe crackers are all wrong.
或许饼干是错误的选择
Maybe they're more tuna-on-toast people.
或许她们这类人更喜欢金枪鱼吐司
Mama, we're in the middle of something right now.
妈妈 我们正在商量事情
Yeah, well, I'm just --
是啊 我只是
You know, the lesbians are coming.
女同性恋们要来了
So, Bow, let me get this clear.
那么 Bow 咱们说清楚
If my last name was Smith...
如果我姓Smith
...or Jackson...
或者Jackson
...or Ndegeocello...
或者Ndegeocello
...you would still be Rainbow Johnson?
你还是会叫Rainbow Johnson吗
Yes, Dre.
是啊 Dre
I never once considered giving up my last name.
我从没想过要放弃我的姓氏
I'm a feminist, remember? - So am I.
我是个女权主义者 记得不 我也是啊
I'm voting for Hillary...
我打算给希拉里投票的
...maybe.
大概吧
Dre, come on. I'm serious.
Dre 拜托 我是认真的
I was born Rainbow Johnson. It's who I am.
我生来就是Rainbow Johnson 这个名字代表了我
We talked about this on our wedding night.
我们新婚之夜讨论过这个问题
I thought you were kidding.
我以为你在开玩笑呢
Why would you think I was kidding?
为什么你会觉得我在开玩笑呢
I didn't know your name was so important to you.
我不知道你的姓氏对你这么重要
Didn't you change it - the minute you got to college?
你进大学的那一刻不就改了你的名字吗
Peace God.
赞美上帝
I go by the title Yusef "Supreme Justice" Allah.
我以后就叫优素福"至高正义"安♥拉♥
And I want to first say that the Black man is
而且我想说 黑人是
the true Asiatic Nubian.
真正的亚洲努比亚人
I speak to the masses of those who are deaf, dumb,
我要向那些 聋 愚 盲的人
and blind to knowledge of self and wisdom.
传播自我意识和智慧
College was a very confusing time for me.
大学时代的我很迷茫
But this is a big deal.
但是这件事很重要
Had I known you weren't gonna take my name...
如果我知道你不会随我的姓
that could've been a deal-breaker.
我们可能就没有现在了
Well, you insisting I take your name could have been
好吧 你若坚持让我从你的姓
a deal-breaker for me.
我们可能也不会有现在
Then maybe we have a broken deal.
那么我们已经打破这个原则了
Well, maybe we do.
好吧 也许确实是
And maybe I should go set up an OkCupid profile.
也许我应该去开通一个线上约会账户
I'm gonna go do that.
我这就去开
You do that.
你去吧
'Cause you're stuck in your ways with four kids.
你已经有四个孩子了
Nobody wants you!
没人想要你的
She just sprung this on me and acts as if I'm crazy.
她把问题赖给我 好像我疯了似的
153% of women take their husband's last name.
百分之153的女人都会从丈夫的姓
Does not sound accurate.
听起来不准确
You don't sound accurate!
你听起来才不准确呢
Whoa. Nice one, Dre.
哇哦 回的漂亮 Dre
Thank you. Lucy Whatever.
谢谢你 Lucy 不管怎样
First of all, you and Bow have the same name,
首先 你和Bow有相同的姓
so this is idiotic. Mm-hmm.
所以这事太蠢了
And times are changing, Dre.
而且时代也在变 Dre
When I get married, I'm keeping my name.
等我结婚的时候 也要留着我的娘家姓
No one is ever going to marry you.
没人会娶你的
Mm, table's on fire! Light that ass up.
伙计们给力啊 使劲吐槽
Come on.
拜托
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
我从来没想过会说这句话
but, uh, I actually agree with you, Dre.
但是 我同意你的观点 Dre
I took my ex-husband's last name --
我随了前夫的姓
and, in the divorce, his pride, his pizza stone,
离婚时 还夺走了他的自尊 他的披萨板
his dead mother's ashes, all his dress shoes.
他去世母亲的骨灰 以及他所有的好皮鞋
What size you wear? - 13.
你穿多大号♥鞋 13号♥
Okay, look, when I get married --
好了 听着 当我结婚的时候
No one is gonna marry you, either.
也没有人会嫁给你的
What is with these two?
这俩人怎么回事
Okay, if I get married...
这样吧 如果我结婚了
...I would ecifically request
我会特别要求
that my wife not take my name.
不让我老婆从我的姓
Not everyone's good enough to be an Oppenhol.
不是所有人都能达到Oppenhol这个姓的标准
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did you just say "Open hole?"
你刚才说的是"Open hole"吗
No. Oppenhol.
不 是Oppenhol
That's what I said.
我说的就是这个啊
No, "Open hole" Sounds gross.
不 "Open hole"听起来太恶心了
It's Oppenhol.
是Oppenhol
Oppenhols help found this country.
Oppenhol家族是国家的奠基者之一
There were Oppenhols on the Mayflower.
五月花号♥上就有姓Oppenhol的人
In fact, being an Oppenhol is so coveted
成为Oppenhol的一员可是大家梦寐以求的
that for the longest time,
这么长时间以来
only Oppenhols were good enough for us.
只有Oppenhol家的人才配得上
So, you're saying you're inbred?
你是说你是近亲结婚的产物吗
Uh I'm saying I can't taste sugar.
我只是说我尝不出糖的味道
And don't get me bleeding.
而且千万别让我流血
Cannot clot.
止不住的
Uh, well, Bossman, I hope you didn't tell your boys
呃 老板 我希望你不要告诉你的儿子们
that your wife kept her name,
你老婆保留着娘家姓
because I'm paid to pretend to respect you.
我假装尊敬你 因为我有工资拿
They may not take it so easy
你儿子们可不会这样
because everyone takes the man's name.
因为每个人都从夫姓
Exactly!
没错
Kim Kardashian became Kim Kardashian-West.
Kim Kardashian改叫Kim Kardashian-West
Amber Rose became Amber Rose Khalifa.
Amber Rose改叫Amber Rose-Khalifa
Beyonce Beyonce-Z.
Beyonce改叫Beyonce-Z
No. No. No. Not really.
不不不 并没有
I mean, I've never even met my daddy,
看我 我从没见过我老爹
and I'm still Curtis Miller, Jr.
我依然是Curtis Miller二世
I actually agree with the bastard Miller.
我还挺同意私生子Miller的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表