Guys! Get in here! Come on! We're watching a movie!
孩子们 快过来 电影要开始了
What are we watching?
什么电影啊
I'll give you one hint.
我给你点提示啊
"The Lion King"? Mmhmm.
狮子王 没错
We love it, but we've seen it so many times.
虽然我们很爱这片 但我们已经看了好多遍了呀
Wha... Whatever.
管他呢
It's the movie That was chosen this week.
我们这个星期选的就是这部电影
Okay. Thanks a lot, Jack.
Jack 真是谢谢了啊
Wait. Don't look at me.
欸欸欸 你们别看我呀
I wanted to watch "Think Like a Man".
我想看的是"像个男人一样思考"好吧
Kevin Hart's hello to the world.
Kevin Hart的著名作品
Then who picked this?
那谁选的这部片子啊
It doesn't matter who picked this emotionally stirring,
不管是谁选了这部
richly drawn animated Disney classic.
激动人心的经典迪斯尼动画都没关系
Okay? All right.
好吗 好吧
But we're not fast-forwarding
但是Mufasa死的那一段
through the part where Mufasa dies.
不准按快进
Wait, what?
什么
Oh, Diane.
拜托 Diane
He dies?!
Mufasa死了
Why else you think we always skip that part?
那要不然你觉得为什么我们每次都跳过那段不看呢
I thought you were fast-forwarding through lion sex.
我还以为你们跳过的那段是狮子交♥配♥画面
Nope... dead dad.
不是 死翘翘了
Wha... Stomped out by wildebeests.
什 被羚羊活生生踩死
Okay, okay. Sweetheart, come on.
好了好了 到此为止
It's all about the circle of life.
宝贝 这是生命的循环
Simba moves on,
辛巴也向前看了
and he finds comfort and protection
他从疣猪和雪豹那里
from a friendly warthog and a rascally ferret.
寻求慰藉和保护
Hmm? Meerkat.
嗯 是猫鼬
Okay. So...
好吧 所以
Timon the meerkat gives him comfort and protection.
是丁满给了辛巴慰藉和保护
Mmhmm. Oh. You disgust me.
哼 你真让人讨厌
You know what I think would lift everyone's spirits?
你知道吗我想到一个电影让大家嗨起来
"Ex Machina".
机械姬
Of course.
呵呵
The story of a genius who built a hot, naked robot...
这部电影讲的是一个天才铸造了一个火♥辣♥的裸体机器人
Oh! programmed to do anything he tells her.
啊哦 能让她干什么就干什么
Maybe I should watch that alone.
我看我还是一个人看好了
Yeah. Mmhmm. Not really kidfriendly.
没错 好像有点儿童不宜啊
So wait, who's going to be our warthog and meerkat
等一下 那如果你们死了
if you guys die?
谁是我们的疣猪和猫鼬呢
I...
我
Uh...
呃
Sweetheart, your dad and I
宝贝儿 我和你♥爸♥爸
are gonna be here for a long, long, long time.
会一直一直陪在你身边的
Yeah. Yeah, Son.
真的吗 当然是真的
Hakuna matata. No worries.
不用担心 不用担心
Give me that popcorn.
把那爆米花给我
Let me put some butter on it.
我给你加点黄油
Uh, Bow?
Bow
Can I see you a sec? Mmhmm. Rainbow: Okay.
我们能谈一谈吗 好的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What happens to them if we die?
要是我俩死了他们该怎么办呐
I don't know.
我也不知道
We gotta matata.
我们有matata
Oh, we got a lot of matatas.
对啊 我们有很多matata要担心
So, Bow and I didn't have a legal guardian for our kids.
Bow跟我没有给孩子们找一个法定监护人
That called for immediate action.
而现在这件事要即刻提上日程了
Ahh. Ahh.
啊 啊
More tequila? Yes.
再来点酒 嗯
I can still feel my face.
我还有知觉
Mnh.
哼
How did we not handle this?
我们之前怎么没处理这事
I don't know.
我也不知道
Didn't we talk to our accountant when Zoey was born?
Zoey出世那会儿我们不是和会计聊过了吗
You mean your accountant, James Brown?
你是说你那个会计James Brown
So, in the event of your deaths,
那么 如果你们去世了
little Zoey here should become a ward of the state.
小Zoey就受国家监护了
All the tax benefits? Astronomical.
至于税务优♥惠♥ 那可是极其优♥惠♥
You little cute, little thing.
你这个小东西
Do you want to be raised in the system?
想不想就这样在体制里长大啊
Come on, now.
来吧
Shamon.
Shamon
All right. Don't worry about it. Ohh, ohh, ohh.
好吧 不用担心 噢噢噢
First thing in the morning, I'm gonna call a lawyer up,
明天一早我就找个律师
and I'm gonna let them know
然后告诉他们
that we're leaving our kids with my family.
如果我们去世 孩子就留给我家人抚养
Wait. Your family?
等一下 你家人
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Why not my family?
为什么不是我家
Because they're our children and we love them?
因为他们是我们的孩子而且我们很爱他们
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思啊
Your parents raised you in a cult.
你是在邪教中长大的啊
Wha... And I'm not gonna let them raise my kids
什 我是不会让我的孩子们
on a bus powered by human poo.
在一个用便便供能的巴士上成长的
That bus produces 30% less emissions
那辆车可是比一般的柴油车
than a diesel-powered bus.
要少产30%的排放量
You know what else it produces?
你知道它还能产什么吗
What?
什么
Pinkeye.
红眼病
Your mama stays with it.
你妈一直带着的那个病
You know what?
你知道吗
The obvious choice is my mama.
很显然我妈才是最佳人选
Over my dead body!
除非我死了 绝对不可能
Dre, there is no way in hell.
Dre 这件事情没得商量
Can you imagine
你能想象到
what would happen to our children
如果让那个疯女人抚养我们的孩子
if they were raised by that crazy lady?
会发生什么吗
**- Do you believe? - We believe!*
*- 你相信吗 - 我们相信
**- Do you believe? - We believe!*
*- 你相信吗 - 我们相信
**I praise, I praise, I praise God*
*我赞美 我赞美上帝
Okay.
好吧
We'll leave them with Pops.
那我们让老爹来抚养
He's worse than your mom!
他比你妈还糟糕
What?! Dre, he's always disappearing.
你说什么 Dre 他总是无缘无故的消失
The kids would be, like, wondering if he's even alive.
孩子们就会整天担心他到底是不是还活着
I mean... In fact, is he even alive?
我说 他现在还活着吗
Yes, he is alive! Prove it.
他当然还活着 证明
Prove it, Dre. Prove that he is still alive!
证明给我看 Dre 证明给我看他还活着
I'll prove it to you right now. Uh-huh.
我现在就证明给你看
I'm calling him right now.
我现在就打给他
Put it on speaker phone. Hey.
开免提 喂
Hey, Pops!
喂 老爹
Earl Johnson.
Earl Johnson
He's...
他
Sh-Should... Should we be worried?
我 我们现在该担心一下吗
Okay. Maybe not Pops.
好吧 还是不要选老爹吧
But we're definitely not leaving them with your sister.
但绝不能让你姐妹来抚养
She literally said she hates children
她之前说过 她讨厌小孩子
in front of our children.
还当着我们孩子的面说的
Fine.
好吧
Then we're nixing your sister
那既然你说她不行的话
just out of spite for the fact that you nixed mine.
那么你妹也没可能
Ha!
哈
I still have a brother and June Bug.
别忘了我还有个哥哥和甲虫哥
Oh, God, Dre.
哈哈哈 Dre
You mean San Quentin and Folsom.
你是说San Quentin监狱那个和Folsom监狱那个
You love them.
你不是挺喜欢他们的吗
If I want to do a smash and grab!
如果我想要去抢劫 我会找他们做伴的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表