You know what, the one I like
我挺喜欢那个
The "FLOTUS Like a Butterfly, Stinks Like a Brie"
"夫人如蝴蝶 恶臭似奶酪"
basket name -- I mean, that's pretty clever.
这篮子的名字 起的很聪明
Thank you! I came up with it.
谢谢 是我起的名字
Hey, babe.
嘿 亲爱的
Not to toot my own bugle...
不是我自吹自擂啊
Okay.
说吧
Both Janine and Blair both said,
Janine和Blair都跟我说
and I quote, "I'm having the best night of my life."
"这是我度过的最美好的一晚"
End quote.
结束
Well, a mom came up to me and said, quote,
有一位母亲对我说
"Your family is so good-looking,
"你们全家看上去太炫了"
it makes me want to drown my family."
"我都想把我全家淹死了"
End quote. No!
结束 天啊
We're killing it, babe!
我们太棒了(杀)
Oh, I love killing!
我喜欢这种感觉
I am a killer.
我是个杀手
Are you...
那个
W-Well, not at work.
工作的时候不是
Yes. Yes.
没错 没错
Hey! Hi, honey! I'm gonna go say hi.
嘿 嗨 亲爱的 我要去打个招呼
Hey, keep killing it, babe.
好的 继续加油 亲爱的
Oh, I will.
当然了
So I was feeling pretty good.
正当我洋洋自得的时候
And then...
我发现
What the hell are you doing?
你们在干什么
Why would you think I'm stealing?
你怎么会认为我在偷东西
Grandma didn't tell us to steal.
不是奶奶让我们去偷的
Why would you have it in for her?
你为什么要怀疑她
I didn't say anything about Grandma.
我根本没提到奶奶
I played this one all wrong.
一着不慎 满盘皆输
So, the thieving children have used up every gift card.
所以你们这帮小毛贼把所有的礼品卡都花光了
Except for the "Surf and Girth"... we missed that one.
除了"冲浪与瘦腰"这张 我们给忘记了
Shut up, thief!
闭嘴 你个小偷
The thieves will sit in these chairs
你们这帮小偷就给我老老实实地
and the thieves will not move from these thieve-chairs
坐在这些小偷专用的椅子里不许动
or the thieves will be beaten like the thieves that they are.
要不然我就会像揍小偷一样的揍你们这帮小偷
Do the thieves understand me?!
小偷们听懂了吗
I believe that the thieves understand.
我觉得小偷们都听懂了
This was my nightmare...
真是一场噩梦
that the people who put my family on a pedestal
那些原本羡慕尊重我家庭的人
were about to perceive my black kids as black thieves,
就要把我的黑人小孩当作黑人小偷了
exactly what people expected them to be...
和他们对我们的预期一模一样
which they were, but that's not the point.
虽然这是事实 但我想说的不是这个
I had to do something to fix this.
我必须力挽狂澜
"Melon DeGeneres"?
"蜜瓜 德杰尼勒斯"
Oh, tickets to the "Ellen" show
也就是<艾伦秀>的门票
and an Edible Arrangement delivered to your door.
加上爱蒂宝果篮的送货上门服务
Fruit delivered to your doorstep every week?
每周都有水果送到家门口吗
Might as well bid on a raccoon delivery.
跟直接拍浣熊没什么区别
Yeah. I-I don't want to win that.
说得对 我可不想要这个
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Trying to get people not to bid on these baskets.
努力让大家不要竞标这些篮子
I saw what you were doing.
我看到了
Why are you doing it?
你为什么要这么做
Because we're Will and Jada, Barack and Michelle.
因为我们是史密斯夫妇 奥巴马夫妇
What are you talking about, Dre?
你在说什么胡话 Dre
Your kids ripped off all of your gift cards.
你的孩子把所有的礼品卡都花光了
What? Yes.
什么 没错
They drained every single last one of them.
他们榨干了礼品卡中的每一分钱
They thought that it was okay to do.
他们以为这样做没错
Where would they get an idea like that?
是谁这么告诉他们的
Not from my mama. Wha...
反正不是我妈 啥
Why would you think it was her?
你为什么觉得是她
I didn't. Damn it, Bow. That is my mama.
我没有啊 靠 Bow 她可是我妈妈啊
My mama... she's been nothing but there for us
我妈妈 在我们需要她的时候
when we needed her.
她总是帮助我们
She gives us her all every day.
每一天 她都倾尽她所能
Every day, Bow! Doesn't steal.
每一天啊 Bow 没偷
I'm auctioning off worthless baskets.
我正在拍卖♥♥一文不值的礼品篮吗
Eh, maybe.
呃 大概吧
Dre, my theme is fraud.
Dre 我的主题是欺诈啊
Could be.
大概吧
My perfect auction is ruined.
我完美的拍卖♥♥会被毁了
My perfect family is ruined. What are we gonna do?
我完美的家庭被毁了 现在我们怎么办啊
The tables are now closing.
我们现在要停止竞拍了
Okay. Okay. Ladies and gentlemen, the tables are now closing.
别慌 女士们 先生们 现在停止竞拍
We're not gonna do anything.
我们就这样按兵不动
I read someplace that nobody ever uses their gift cards,
我读到过 说大家其实都不用礼品卡
so maybe we're okay.
也许我们逃过一劫
Okay.
哦好
Guess who's going to Universal Studios?
猜一猜谁要去环球影城了
Can we go right now?
我们能不能马上出发啊
I don't see why not!
为什么不行呢
Yeah! Dre, go start the car.
太棒了 Dre 去发动车子
On it. Boom!
马上去 嘣
That's what you get! In your face!
你们都弱爆了 甩你一脸哟
Yeah, Janine.
是的 Janine
I don't know why they didn't allow you access into the park.
我也不知道为什么他们不让你进公园啊
But what matters is that you donated.
最重要的是你贡献了你的善款啊
Oh, oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, breaking up, breaking up.
哦 对不起 是的 信♥号♥♥断断续续的 不太好
Going into a tunnel.
要进隧♥道♥了
I'm sorry. Okay. What?
对不起 好吗 什么
What?
什么
Oh, you can see... see me?
哦 你可以看见 看见我啊
This is gonna be awkward.
真是太尴尬了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Who was that?
是谁啊
Michael Vick's publicist.
迈克尔维克的公♥关♥
本人丑闻不断 曾因斗狗事件入狱21个月
迈克尔维克 橄榄球四分卫 是首位非洲裔的状元秀四分卫
And not surprising, has some pretty good ideas.
很有些好点子 不出所料
Hey, Rainbow, I'm sorry about your auction.
Rainbow 我为你的拍卖♥♥会感到遗憾
I made this for you.
我为你做了这个
At the glass-blowing class I paid for with my own money.
在玻璃吹制课上做的 我自己掏钱参加的哦
Ruby.
Ruby
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Oh, Lord! My vase!
天啊 我的花瓶
Mama, this is your fault, all right?
妈妈 这一切都是你的错
You've ruined us.
你毁了我们
Everything we built, our reputation.
我们所建立的一切 我们的名声
We're gonna have to move to Bakersfield.
这下我们要搬家去贝克斯菲尔德了
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
别这么小题大做
Wha...
什么
If the two of you can't survive
要是你们俩连这种
a teeny-tiny district-wide grand-larceny scandal,
芝麻大小的区域性"重大盗窃"丑闻都扛不过去的话
then maybe you weren't as beloved as you thought!
也许你们根本就没有想象中那么受人尊重
Now, here's your daddy now.
就拿你♥爸♥来说吧
Now, he embezzled $12,000 from Smitty's Mattress Shack
他挪用了史密蒂床垫行的一万两千美金
and went back to work there three weeks later.
结果三周之后又回去上班了
Just to steal a mattress.
只是为了再偷个床垫
I've worked hard to build an image
我辛辛苦苦为自己树立好形象
where people can say,
想让人们称赞
"Wow. What a great black family."
"哇哦 多棒的黑人家庭啊"
And now, everybody sees us as just thieves
现在呢 人们只会把我们当作一群小偷
who can't throw an auction.
连拍卖♥♥会都办不好
Hey! Babe, I'm just saying what people think.
你说什么 亲爱的 我只是在说别人的想法
Who cares what people think?
谁在乎别人怎么想
Your whole life,
你辛辛苦苦一辈子
you've been running around trying to be "The Cosby Show."
就为了让自己看上去活得像是<考斯比一家>一样
So what if I was?
是这样又如何呢
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表