他是加拿大人
Drake is out.
Drake出局
Ah, what the hell, Dre.
这样吧 Dre
I'll take your little black kids.
就让我帮你照看这帮小黑孩儿吧
有部同名电视剧 讲述有钱白人收养黑人小孩的故事
歌♥曲 "Diff'rent Strokes"
So after wasting me and my colleagues' entire day at work,
浪费了我们一整天的工作时间之后
I finally knew what I had to do.
我终于想出办法来了
Oh, Bow. Hey.
哦 Bow 嘿
I've been thinking about who we should leave our children with.
我终于想出来我们可以把孩子托付给谁了
Oh, me too. Mmhmm.
我也想到了 嗯哼
And there's only one way to go.
而且这是我们唯一的选择
My mom. My mom.
我老妈 我老妈
Wha...
啥
So, you want your mom, and I want my mom.
那你选了你妈 我选了我妈
Mmhmm. Sounds like we have ourselves
嗯哼 听上去似乎我们应该来一场
a good, old-fashioned mom-off.
精彩经典的老妈比拼了
Dre, we are not having a mom-off.
Dre 我们不会进行什么老妈比拼的
Then what are we gonna do?
那我们怎么做决定
We are gonna sit our moms side by side,
我们要把老妈们叫过来排排坐
ask them questions, and see who's better.
然后问他们问题看谁回答的更好
Oh, my God.
天呐
We're having a mom-off.
所以这确实是老妈比拼
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
So, cursive's just busywork?
英文花体只不过是无用功吗
I'm never going to use it again after third grade?
我上了三年级以后就不会再这么写了
Not unless you end up teaching third grade.
除非你以后的工作是教三年级
So many lies. I can't take any more.
谎话太多了 我受不了了
Oh, so you don't want to hear
那么 你不想知道所有那些你从学校
about all the art projects you bring home from school.
带回家的艺术小作品都怎么样了吗
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我吧
They don't all go
不是所有的作品
to Grandma Alicia's "Basement museum."
都被收进了Alicia祖母的"地下室博物馆"里
There's no Jackenheim?
所以说不存在Jack之城吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're laughing pretty hard.
行了 行了 你笑的很嚣张嘛
You're not exactly bulletproof.
你以为你就可以幸免于难了吗
What are you saying?
你在说什么
It's amazing how,
历经八年的种种冒险
after eight years of so many adventures,
青蛙呱呱看上去还是如此亮洁如新
Squeaks the Frog has remained so pristine.
这是多么的不可思议啊
Because mom handwashes him with Woolite and love.
因为妈妈总是饱含爱意的用护丽洗洁剂手洗它啊
Squeaks has been with me since I was a baby.
从小到大 呱呱一直陪着我
No.
呵呵
This Chinese bulk-rate trinket
这个中国大批生产的便宜货
has been with you since Tuesday.
是这个星期二才到你手里的
Oh.
啥
There's another case of them
在车♥库♥里还有一整箱子这东西
in the garage under the jumper cables.
藏在了一堆跨接电线下面
But I...
但是我
Remember when dad said
还记得爸爸说
he was driving back To Disneyland to find Squeaks?
他开回迪士尼去找呱呱了呀
Well, he just went to Wendy's, got himself a Frosty,
实际上他去了Wendy店 给自己买♥♥了一杯冰沙
and listened to a podcast.
然后听了一会儿播客
How do you know this, Longhead?
你是怎么知道这些的 长脑袋
I was there.
因为我跟他一起啊
I had a loaded potato.
我吃了一整碗烤土豆
He's taking way too much pleasure in this.
他有点太乐在其中了
Well, thank you both for joining us.
那么 非常感谢你们俩能来
Mmhmm. Peace to all.
嗯哼 祝你平安
Andre, You're looking well fed.
Andre 你看上去吃的不错啊
And we're off. Hmm.
那么我们开始比拼吧
Mommy, is everything okay?
妈咪 你还好吗
Yes, my eye's just a little bit sensitive.
没事 就是我的眼睛有点敏感
Oh. To poo.
哦 因为便便吧
It's... They're... They're sensitive.
就是 那个 他们很敏感
That's... They're sens... Look at them.
就是 他们有点 你快看
They look pinkish to me. Okay.
我觉得看上去有点红 行了
Okay, Dre and I have been talking about
那么 Dre和我一直在思考
and trying to decide
讨论这个问题
who we would leave our kids with
就是一旦我们出了什么意外
if anything ever happened to us.
应该把孩子托付给谁来照顾
Is something happening to my baby?
我的大宝贝儿怎么了
No. Mom.
并没有 妈
Oh, you got the sugar, don't you?
哦 你是不是有糖尿病啊
We're gonna fight this thing, baby.
没事我们可以挺过去的 乖儿子
Mama... You believe that.
老妈 坚定信念
I'm fine.
我没事儿
Is there something wrong with Rainbow?
难道说是Rainbow有什么问题
Uh...
呃
No. No.
没有啊 没有
Nothing is wrong with me, Ruby.
我身体很好的 Ruby
Matter of opinion.
我可不觉得
Talking to a computer. Mama.
对着电脑说话 老妈
Yeah, there's some wrong, all right.
这还说自己没问题呢 逗我
Okay. Please, please.
好了好了 行了行了
Just tell us what we can do to help.
快点说我们怎样才能帮助你们
Okay.
好的
Well, Dre and I have a couple of questions.
那么 Dre和我准备了一些问题
What would you do
当孩子们遇到危机时
to help our children make good decisions
你会怎样帮助他们做出
in a crisis?
正确的决定
Oh! I would do something fantastic!
哦 我肯定做的棒棒哒
Mm. Okay.
恩 好吧
Oh, you're gonna love it!
哦 你们俩肯定会同意我的
It's gonna be huge!
会非常的隆重的
We're gonna make this family great again!
我们肯定会让这个家族重新兴旺的!
Boom!
妥妥的
Nailed it.
搞定了
My mama all day, er'day.
我妈威武 太牛了
She didn't say anything.
她什么都没说好吧
Oh, I think she said everything.
我觉得她说的很全面
Everything! No, she...
非常全面 明明什么都
No, yes, she did. No. She did not say anything.
她说了 真的说了 没有
She did.
说了
Okay, well, why don't we just ask my mom, okay?
行了 那么 为什么不问问我妈怎么想?
Go. What would you do, Mom?
请讲 你会怎么做 妈妈?
I would sit them down,
我会让他们坐下来
have them take a deep breath,
让他们深吸一口气
have them weigh their options...
然后让他们衡量一下目前的选择
Ah, that sounds good.
啊 这听上去才对
And then access their spirit animals.
然后去领悟他们的精神动物
Uh... There it goes.
啥 来了来了
Listen, what I want to know is why is this a conversation?
行了 我想知道为什么我们会有这次谈话
She's not even here!
她都不在这个屋子里!
You can't parent over a computer!
电脑远程可不能抚养孩子啊
Can I just say that it doesn't matter where I am.
我能不能说距离和空间不是问题
Our energy transcends space and time.
我们的能量可以可以跨越时空
It doesn't matter where any of us are.
无论我们身处何地何时
Well, if it doesn't matter where you are,
行了 要是你觉得空间无所谓的话
then why are you here?
你干嘛还在这儿
You're fired!
你出局了
Hey.
嘿
That's enough out of... Hey!
我已经听的够... 嘿
It's enough of it!
别再说了
Don't bring me down here
别再拉我下楼来
for no computer talk no more with that woman.
跟那什么鬼女人玩什么电脑聊天了
Hey, Junior.
嘿 Junior
We just want to thank you
我们想要对你的那些
for giving us the straight talk.
诚实的交谈表示一下感谢
It's that kind of candor
正是这份直言不讳
that the President of the United States of America
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表