Okay.
好
And I got my fridge.
而且我有了冰箱
So, we decided
所以 我们决定
To start talking about money more as a family,
像一家人一样多讨论讨论钱的事
Which is good, since jack and junior
这是件好事 因为在"特别一代"倒闭的时候
Literally lost their shirts when EXGEN went belly-up.
Jack和Junior真的连衣服都输掉了
Even pops started taking a more proactive approach.
连老爹都主动出击了
That's it, J.B. I ain't got no receipts.
就这些 J.B. 我没有收据
Better not to!
最好没有
Well, you don't want to leave a paper trail
在和国税局打交道的时候
When you're dealing with the IRS.
你不会想要留下书面记录的
My man. Now, earl,
好样的 现在 Earl
If you can sew your pockets shut on all your clothes...
如果你能把衣服的所有口袋都缝起来的话
Yeah? they qualify as a costume.
然后呢 它们就算是戏服了
Say what? Yeah, it's a writeoff.
说啥呢 没错 这就是冲销
What?! Now, all you got to do now is go onstage once a year.
什么 你现在只要一年上台一次
Like singing or something? You can do standup.
上台唱歌♥之类的吗 你可以说单口相声
Well, I can talk with a drink in my hand for 10 minutes.
行啊 只要手里有酒 我可以讲十分钟
Don't need but five.
五分钟就行
Then let's do 10 -- take out two fiscal years.
那就讲十分钟 冲销两个财政年度
My man! Yes, sir!
好样的 是的 先生
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表