You have been sharing Duckworth your entire life.
你这辈子一直都姓Duckworth
A-Are you -- Are you sure that you just want
你 你确定就想这样
to just give up your identity like that?
放弃你的名字吗
What are you doing, Bow?
你在干什么 Bow
Oh, it's just that Duckworth is such a strong
我只是觉得Duckworth是一个非常非常
and distinctive, distinctive name.
有力量有特点的姓
So is Johnson.
Johnson也是好吗
All right, we've had two presidents.
我们Johnson大家族有两位总统
We have Earvin "Magic".
我们还有"魔术师"
We have Dwayne "The Rock".
别忘了"巨石"
But there is a lot wrong with Johnson. What?
但是Johnson这个姓也有很多问题 什么
You can never name a kid Peter or Willie.
你永远不可能给小孩起名叫Peter或者Willie
Or Harry or Hugh.
又或者Harry或Hugh
It's a really long list.
这个名单可长着呢
It's a long list. Now, Sharon...
确实啊 Sharon
...are you really sure
你真的确定
that this is what you want?
这是你想要的吗
I don't know. I mean, it seemed really sweet.
我也不知道了 之前感觉很棒啊
Now I'm not sure.
但现在我不确定了
Okay, now, hold up now.
等一下
15 seconds ago, you said you were down
十五秒钟前 你刚刚说
with being a Johnson, and now you're not so sure?
你要成为Johnson的一员 然后现在又不确定了
Better you find out now
现在就发现
than 17 years from now. What?
总比结婚17年后才发现要好 你说什么
Uh-huh.
我说的不对吗
Everybody, my wife cuckolded me.
各位 我的妻子给我戴了绿帽
That's not even what that means, Dre. But it's what you did.
戴绿帽根本就不是这个意思 但你就是这么做的啊
No, no, I didn't. No! - Yes.
我才没有 没有 你有
You didn't take my name so we don't have the same last name!
你不肯用我的姓 所以我们没有统一的姓
I have the same name! We started with the same name!
我们的姓一样啊 生下来就是一样的
I'm sorry, but you just put me on the spot.
我很抱歉 但你让我很为难
Y-You know what, Sharon? Take it from me --
你知道吗 Sharon 听我一句劝
It's very important that the entire family have
对一个家庭来说 有一个相同的姓
the same last name. It's not, though.
是很重要的一件事 我并不觉得
Well, then maybe, you know, Rhonda should become a Duckworth.
这样的话 Rhonda可以改姓Duckworth啊
Ooh, shots fired.
够狠啊
Well, the way I see it,
依我看
there's only one way to settle this.
现在只有一种解决办法
All right.
现在
Duckworths versus the Johnsons.
Duckworth队对战Johnson队
Winner gets the name.
谁赢就用谁的姓
Here are the rules. Single elimination.
规则如下 单场淘汰赛
That's all you need to know. Let's get it on!
知道这个就行了 开始吧
He's a child!
他还只是个孩子
I thought you said you were great at his.
你不是说你打的很好吗
I've never played against another person before.
我从来没跟真人打过
Told you -- no friends.
都说了 他没朋友
I'm gonna beat the black off of you.
我要把你打得屁滚尿流
Can you really do that? Oh, no, sweetheart.
真的可以做到吗 当然不行了 宝贝儿
It's okay, Mama. Stop it.
没关系 妈妈 少来安慰我
All right, Rhonda. I got this. Alright.
没事 Rhonda 有我呢 好
Going over the top.
太过分了
The anterior Malaysian sub-grip --
直板握拍法
the Grip of Kings.
王者的握拍法
Yeah, I really don't care. I just want you to win.
我不管那些 你只要赢就行
Okay, time out. Time out.
暂停一下
Time -- Time out?
暂 暂停
Yes. You just hurt your wrist playing pingpong?
嗯 打乒乓球都能手腕受伤
It's the risk of the sub-grip.
直板握拍就是有这样的风险
Do we have a forfeit? No!
你们是要认输吗 才不是
Just got to wrap this up. He got it.
包扎一下就行 他还能打
I can play on this.
我还能打
I can't play on this. Ow!
我不行了 痛
Shoot me up -- Steroids, cortisone, any-- Aah!
快给我打点药 类固醇 可的松 什么都行
Cut me, Bow. Just cut me.
动刀吧 Bow 动刀吧
Cut you? Yes.
动刀 对
Dre, this is a bruise at best and a boo-boo at worst.
Dre 这点小伤 最多也就是挫伤
Open your hand.
把手张开
What is this?
什么情况
This feels like a hate-taping.
感觉你是带着不满在打绷带
Oh, God. Fine. You know what, Dre?
天哪 够了 Dre
You're the man. Do it yourself.
你是男人 自己来吧
I will do it myself.
自己来就自己来
You don't have my name. You don't have my back.
你不随我的姓 你不挺我
Classic Rainbow Johnson.
典型的Rainbow Johnson
Yep. Yep. Okay. What are you --
好吧 好吧 随便你吧
Put this here. Keep my grip.
这样贴好 继续我的握拍法
Come on, now.
加油
Ready for this? Five serving six.
准备好了吗 五比六 我发球
This must be what childbirth feels like!
生孩子的痛也不过如此吧
Okay, this is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Look what we're doing, everybody.
看看我们都在干些什么
This is stupid.
简直愚蠢
No, no, no, no! No, I'm cool.
不不不 我没事
Sharon, listen. I don't care what name we have.
Sharon 听着 我不在乎我们用谁的姓
You know, for years, we couldn't get married.
这么多年了 我们都没办法结婚
But now we can.
但是现在我们可以了
And the only name that I insist on calling you is "Wife."
而我只想用一种方式称呼你 老婆
That's a name I'm happy to take.
这个称呼我很喜欢
Yeah.
嗯
That is so beautiful.
真是太美好了
If you guys had kissed,
如果你俩要想接吻的话
I would have only barely turned away.
我只会小小的转个身
Thanks, Mrs. Johnson.
谢谢你 Johnson太太
Oh, no more Mrs. Johnson.
不能再叫Johnson太太了
You call me Good mama RuRu.
应该改口叫RuRu妈妈了
Yes.
没错
Welcome to the family, baby.
宝贝 欢迎你来到这个家
Oh, you two are gonna make beautiful brides.
你们两个肯定会成为最美的两个新娘
Can't wait for the wedding.
我已经等不及看你们的婚礼了
You know what?
你知道吗
Mm, I think we are familied out.
我觉得我们在家人身边呆够了
Elope? What?
私奔怎么样 什么
Good idea, babe. Yep.
好主意 宝贝 对吧
So, no wedding?
所以不办婚礼了吗
I was gonna go big.
我还准备闪亮登场呢
Uh, bigger than this? Really?
比现在还"闪" 你是认真的吗
Wait, if there's no wedding,
等一下 如果不办婚礼的话
where will we do our choreographed dance number?
那我们编排的舞蹈怎么办
Hit it.
现在就来吧
Pathetic.
真可悲
They learned that.
他们学会了那个
Oh, my God, they... Look at that --
天啊 快看啊
pure desperation.
孤注一掷啊
Look, I just want to say that I'm sorry
听着 我想说我很抱歉
for getting so worked up over this.
为了这件事如此激动
You should be.
你应该激动
When we met,
在我们相遇的时候
I was a scrub.
我就是个穷小子
Yes, I know.
我知道
I'm serious. Yes, I'm serious, too.
我是认真的 我知道 我也是认真的
And as a Black man,
作为一个黑人
the odds are already stacked against me.
概率本身就不站在我这边
So, for a woman like you to take my name
所以在我什么都不是的时候
when I wasn't anything...
有如你这般的女子能够随我的姓
it would've shown that you really believed in me.
那会说明你是真心相信我
And I don't need a name change to know
我已经不再需要你改姓
that you really believe in me anymore.
来证明你相信我
I fell in love with Rainbow Johnson.
我爱上的人 是Rainbow Johnson
Why wouldn't I want to be married to Rainbow Johnson?
我怎么会不想娶Rainbow Johnson呢
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表