You should come to yoga with us. Yeah!
你应该和我们一起去练瑜伽 是啊
We go monday, wednesday, thursday, friday.
我们周一三四五练瑜伽
Tuesdays, we do aerial silks.
周二 我们练空中瑜伽
Well, I would, but I you have to work?
我是很想 但是 你要上班
Uh, yes, I have to work.
是啊 我要上班
So, just watch your toes.
所以 小心你的手指
I-I'm late, so I got to go.
我 我要迟了 得走了
I'm gonna r maybe next time?
我要关 那下次
I'm gonna run them over.
我要关窗咯
I mean, they're terrible role models
她们是很差的榜样
Who do nothing at all.
她们什么都不干
It -- it took everything in my power
我好不容易才忍♥住没有
Not to just, like, drive back and forth
把车开出去退回来
Over their nasty, little yoga bodies
碾过她们娇小恶心的瑜伽身材
And hear the crunch of their little quinoa bones.
听她们吃藜麦长的骨头断掉的脆响
Oh, crispy! Yoga.
啊 好脆 瑜伽
I hear it really curbs murderous rage.
听说它可以抑制杀人的冲动
You should go.
你应该去试试
Thank god our kids have their heads on straight, right?
还好我们的孩子三观都正 对吧
'cause we're good role models.
因为我们都是好榜样
I'm a great role model. You're terrifying.
我是好榜样 你太恐怖
I did it.
我做到了
Nothing feels better than finishing your homework,
完成作业的感觉最好了
Right, my smart girl?
对吧 小机灵
Oh, no. I made my goal.
不 是我的众筹目标达到了
My GoFundMe Campaign for a Chanel backpack
我在全民集资平台上为香奈儿背包的众筹
Is fully funded.
达到目标了
Wait. What do you mean?
等等 你什么意思
Strangers are giving you money to buy a backpack?
陌生人给你钱买♥♥背包
Well, not strangers, mom.
不是陌生人 老妈
Most of them are boys from my history class.
大多数是我历史课上的男生
Why are boys from your history class
为什么你历史课上的男生
Giving you money?
要给你钱
Because I asked for it.
因为我想要
No, sweetheart, that's not right.
不 亲爱的 这样不对
No. If you want something, you got to work for it.
不 若你想要某个东西 你要为之付出
I did.
我付出了啊
I crafted a targeted request, set a goal,
我精心列出了要求 定了指标
And posted a really persuasive profile pic.
还发了一张非常有说服力的照片
Look at that. "Where them dollars at?"
你看 "让我看到你们的钞票"
Oh, my god! Okay, no.
天呐 好了 不行
So, you're basically begging.
你这根本就是乞讨
Mom, that's the ecosystem.
老妈 这就是个生态系统
I give girls stuff,
我给女生东西
And they don't recoil when I say hello.
她们就不会在我问好的时候视而不见
Fair exchange.
公平交易
No. That's insane.
不 这太疯狂了
I didn't raise you to be a lady of leisure
我不是要把你培养成无所事事的大小姐
Who takes aerial silk classes four days a week.
每周上四节空中瑜伽课
I love aerial silk!
我超喜欢空中瑜伽
We should start a campaign for that.
我们也应该为此众筹
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不不
What -- what is wrong with you guys?
你们是有什么毛病啊
Wow.
哇
I'm sorry I'm a self-starting entrepreneur
很抱歉我是个自主创业家
Who knows her market.
清楚自己的市场
And sorry I'm a generous young man
抱歉我是个慷慨的青年
Who appreciates girls
欣赏女孩
And helps them attain their dreams.
还帮助她们实现梦想
These do not sound like real apologies, guys.
这些听起来不像道歉啊 小鬼们
Why would you want to be invited to this woman's party, Dre?
你为什么会希望被她邀请去派对啊 Dre
It's not like you can swim.
你又不会游泳
I don't know why I'm surprised
不知道为什么
That you would assume that,
你这么想 我会感到惊讶
But why would you assume that?
你为什么会这么想
It's science, Dre. Your bones are denser.
是科学 Dre 你的骨头密度更大
You would sink like a stone.
你会像石头一样下沉
Offensive and completely untrue.
让人不爽 完全胡扯
So, you can swim.
所以你会游泳咯
No.
不会
Zingo! 20 bucks. Pay up. Come on, Dre.
答对了 二十大洋 快付钱 拜托 Dre
That's 20 bucks I didn't have yesterday. Unbelievable.
昨天还没有这二十块呢 真不敢相信
Daphne, what about you? Can you swim?
Daphne 你呢 会游泳吗
"Can't swim" Is harsh.
"不会游泳"不太好听
I prefer, "None of your damn business."
我更倾向于 "关你屁事"
Oh.
噢
Josh, look up your black contacts.
Josh 翻翻你通讯录里的黑人
Tell me how many of them can swim. Yeah.
告诉我其中几个人会游泳 行
Really? Okay, well,
真的吗 好的 呃
Dre is a no, and that's it.
Dre不会 没了
Daphne won't give me her number.
Daphne不肯把她的电♥话♥给我
Very conclusive.
很有说服力
It's science, Dre. Whatever.
这就是科学 Dre 别狡辩了
Dre, let's not assume this is racial.
Dre 先别把这当成种族问题
There are a lot of reasons why they might not invite you.
他们没邀请你的原因有很多
Maybe they just don't like you.
也许他们就是不喜欢你
I haven't known you that long, and I'm struggling.
我认识你时间不长 我也有点摇摆不定
You are a strong cup of tea.
你是杯浓茶
In what way?
怎么讲
You're loud and self-centered.
你又吵又自私
You wear too much cologne.
你身上古龙味太浓
You take up two parking spaces.
你要占两个停车位
You throw out your fish lunch in the conference-room trash.
你把午餐鱼丢到会议室的垃圾桶里
And you bleed easily.
你很容易流血
You touch every donut before you pick one.
你把每个甜甜圈都摸一遍 才挑中一个
If by "One," You mean "Three."
"一个"是指"三个"吧
Oh, I mean six.
其实我是指六个
Guys, guys, guys, stop.
两位 两位 两位 暂停
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's get this on the whiteboard
不如我们把它写在白板上
So we won't forget our favorites.
这样就不会遗漏了
oh, good call. on it.
好主意 我来
You know what?
你猜怎么着
A lot of hilarious things were said in jest,
有很多趣事只是开玩笑说的
But this is a race thing.
但这件事就是与种族有关
There's another one, uh, "Won't back down."
又有一条 "死不退让"
Number two "Won't back down." Got it.
第二条 "死不退让" 好了
Thinks everything's always racial.
凡事都喜欢扯到种族上来
There you go. Lots of race.
快记下来 种族主义不离口
That should be one, actually, I think, don't you?
这应该是第一条 对吧
Yeah, put that to one. So, that one goes to one.
没错 这是第一条 所以 这个是第一条
That goes to three. I like that.
这就是第三条 这我喜欢
What's two? Parking spaces. Two parking spaces.
那第二条是什么 停车位 两个停车位
Parking spaces. Likes pudding too much.
停车位 过分喜爱布丁
They weren't wrong about that last one.
最后一条他们说的没错
And I was right about Janine --
对于Janine我也没错
I just needed proof,
我就是需要证据
So I went straight to the source.
所以我直奔源头
May I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
M-m-may you help me?
有什么能帮我的
Janine, it's dre... from across the street.
Janine 我是Dre 我住在对面的
I've been your neighbor for 11 years.
我们做了11年的邻居
Dre! Yes, of course. Hi.
Dre 是的 没错 嗨
Yeah. I know you. Hi!
对啊 我认识你 嗨
Yes. Of course.
对啊 没错
You are my unique neighbor, Dre.
你是那个独特的邻居 Dre
Bruce, honey, stand down.
Bruce 宝贝 把枪放下吧
So, to what do I owe
您大晚上不打招呼
This delightful, unannounced nighttime visit?
大驾光临有何贵干啊
Well, you know, janine,
呃 就是 Janine
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表