It is quite ballin', boss.
确实土豪 老大
Do you think Jay Z walks around
你觉得Jay Z会随身
with a big old wad of cash in his pocket?
揣着一捆现金吗
Absolutely.
当然
He does not.
他才不会呢
You really need to be putting your money in the bank, Dre.
你真的需要把钱存银行 Dre
I have money in the bank.
我在银行存了钱的
Oh, good. And stocks, right?
很好 股票也买♥♥了是吧
And some stocks, uh-huh.
股票 也有一些
Any investment properties? Well...
投资不动产了吗 这个
Why is your voice getting higher? Is it?
你声调怎么越来越高 有吗
Look, it's all about optimal asset allocation -- basic stuff.
听着 最优资产配置很关键 相当基本
10% emerging markets, 20% hedge funds, 30% private equity.
10%投新兴市场 20%搞对冲基金 30%私人股本
What does your money guy tell you
给你管钱的人是怎么给你说
about charitable donations, Dre?
慈善捐款的 Dre
Let's talk charitable donations.
我们来谈谈慈善捐款
Go to Taco Bell 15 minutes before they close.
在塔可钟关门前15分钟再去
They have to clean that place out of the hard-shell items.
他们每天必须处理完脆皮的食物
That's the law.
法律规定的
So, you got tacos, you got tostadas, you got taquitos,
所以 能买♥♥到墨西哥卷饼 炸玉米圆饼 玉米卷饼
Nachos, you've got nacho supreme.
奶酪玉米片 你能买♥♥到超凡玉米片
My favorite.
我的最爱
Point is, all that -- well, that's gonna offset your cars.
重点是 所有这些 可以抵偿买♥♥车的开支
Um...
呃
Dre, you're playing in the big leagues now.
Dre 你现在是高阶人士了
So, just to be safe,
所以安全起见
why not sit down and chat with my money guy?
坐下来和我的会计好好谈谈吧
He's amazing.
他很了不起
Uh, in the meantime,
话说回来
Do you mind if I have another look at that wad of cash?
你介意我再看一眼那捆现金吗
It's been a while
我已经很久
since I've actually held real currency in my hand.
没有把真真实实的钱拿在手上了
Hold one.
给你一张
Funny.
有意思
This is made from the exact same material as a cocaine straw.
这个和吸食可♥卡♥因♥的纸管是一样的材质
Even though I still felt pretty good
尽管我对自己的经济状况
about where I was financially,
感觉还是非常良好的
I decided it couldn't hurt to see stevens' guy.
但是去见见Stevens的会计也没什么
Well, from the looks of this, I have to say,
好吧 从现在的情况来看 我得说
You guys are doing great.
你们经济状况很棒
Oh, thank God!
噢 谢天谢地
I told you, I got this. Thank god.
我告诉过你没事的 谢天谢地
You're two professionals, earning good salaries,
你们都有自己的职业 薪水也很好
Homeowners with great credit.
有自己的房♥产 信用良好
819!
819分
I pay my bills!
我付自己的账单
Okay, don't do the barking.
好的 别学狗叫
Okay. And if you keep this up,
好的 如果你们保持现状
you will be in great shape if you decide to have kids.
要孩子也没什么问题
Uh...
呃
Yeah, uh, w-we -- we -- we already have four children.
呃 我们已经有四个孩子了
Oh.
噢
You're screwed.
那你们玩脱了
What?
什么
I suggest the two of you sit down
我建议你们两个坐下来
And have a very serious discussion about money.
认真地讨论一下钱的问题
Oh, oh, Jesus.
天啊
8-8-819.
819分呢
Oh God.
天哪
How did James Brown not see this coming?
James Brown怎么会没看出来
Hey! Papa got a brand-new order of onion rings!
嘿 哥们新点的洋葱圈来了
Set them right there on that fax machine, baby.
把它们放在传真机上 宝贝
Stop talking about James Brown.
别再说James Brown了
You said you had this handled, and then we find out
你说这事你搞定了 结果发现
We can't send all four of our kids to college!
我们供不起全部四个孩子去读大学
Jack was never going to college.
Jack根本上不了大学
I know that,
这我知道
But we're supposed to be able to afford
但我们本应付得起学费
To send him to the college that he can't get into.
即使他上不了大学
You blew it, Dre.
你搞砸了 Dre
Sounds like money trouble.
听起来是经济问题
And no wonder, the way you two spend.
也难怪 瞧你俩花钱的样子
The latest jeans,
最新款的牛仔裤
Mail-order high-top sneaker-boot tennis shoes.
网购高帮潮靴网球鞋
When I was coming up, all you needed was a pair
想我年轻时 只需要
of black-leather pants and a denim vest.
一条黑皮裤和一件牛仔背心
Didn't even need a shirt.
衬衣都用不着
That's why I moved to L.A.
这就是为什么我搬来洛杉矶
You moved to L.A. because of that hit-and-run
你搬来洛杉矶是因为那次肇事逃逸
This is not about me.
现在的重点不是我
You two are the ones trying to keep up with the Joneses.
是你们俩看<模范家庭>看多了
A damn sub-zero fridge.
这该死的奢侈冰箱
How cold does stuff really need to be?
要多冷才算是冷
I love my refrigerator.
我爱我的冰箱
Pops, we work hard for everthing we have.
老爹 我们的东西都是努力工作赚来的
Yes, and you're working hard to spend it
没错 你们花钱也很努力
With this crazy-big house with a guesthouse in the back.
买♥♥个超级大房♥子 后面还有个客房♥
You really need to be renting that damn thing out.
客房♥真的应该租出去
You live in that guesthouse!
你住在客房♥里啊
I'm just sayin'.
我只是说说
It's not financially responsible.
不租出去是经济上不负责任
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, please.
不负责任 得了吧
Dre, maybe we should hire that financial planner.
Dre 也许我们应该雇那个理财师
I don't want to lose my fridge.
我不想失去我的冰箱
No! I don't trust him. What?
不 我不信任他 什么
He wasn't even impressed with my monster credit score!
他都没有被我变♥态♥的信用分数震撼到
Oh, my god. And it is stupid to pay someone to save us money!
我的天啊 而且 花钱雇人来帮我们省钱 傻不傻啊
I got this, Bow.
我能掌控 Bow
The only thing that you got, Dre,
你唯一能掌控的 Dre
Is expensive sneakers and James Brown.
就是些昂贵的球鞋 还有James Brown
You know what? From now on,
从现在开始
we are gonna handle this money thing together.
钱的事儿我们要一起管
Okay.
好吧
And the kid thing, too.
还有孩子的事 也是
What?
什么
Yeah, that's right, buddy.
没错 就是这样 朋友
The twins have a dentist appointment saturday morning.
双胞胎周六早上预约了牙医
No. No.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Hello, Apple?
你好 苹果公♥司♥吗
Yeah, I'm looking for some inside info.
我想要一些内♥幕♥消息
You know, something that may send your stocks
就是能让你们的股票涨得
Through the roof.
突破天际的消息
Okay, well, uh, then,
好吧 呃 那么
Could you connect me to your top-secret products division?
能帮我转接最高机密产品部吗
No insider-trading tips over the phone?
内♥幕♥交易信息不接受电♥话♥形式吗
Wow. Shocking.
好惊讶啊
Those apple guys are just as tight-lipped as nike.
苹果这些家伙的嘴巴和耐克的一样严
At least he's trying.
至少他在努力嘛
That's just the kind of spirit I'm looking for.
你这种精神正是我所需要的
Congrats.
恭喜
You are now the new vice president of j&j holdings.
你现在是JJ股权公♥司♥副总裁
All right, now, I'm looking for trends.
我在寻找流行趋势
What are you hearing? What are you using?
你在听什么 你在用什么
What are you loving? Cookies!
你喜欢什么 曲奇
Delicious. Need a better idea.
好吃 需要更好的点子
Ooh! I've got one.
噢 我有一个
Quit.
退出
Not helping. I know.
帮不上忙 我知道
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表