I'm gonna keep it all the way real with you.
我就和你说实话吧
Okay.
行啊
Can you explain to me
你能告诉我
Why you've never invited us to any of your pool parties?
为何你从不邀请我们去参加你的泳池派对
Wow, um...
哇 呃
Okay, dre, this --
好 Dre 这
Well, this is kind of uncomfortable, um,
呃 说起来会有些尴尬 呃
But in the spirit of keeping it all the way real...
但是本着实话实说的精神
...we thought you didn't like us.
我们以为你不喜欢我们
Wh-what?
什么
Janine, no.
Janine 不可能
Where -- where would you get that silly, silly idea?
你怎么 怎么会有这荒唐的想法
You drive home with your lights off,
你开车回家却不开车灯
I once heard you and rainbow
有一次我通过婴儿监护器
Trashing me over our baby monitor,
听见你和Rainbow在损我
And one time, you accidentally sent me an e-mail
还有一次 你不小心给我发了封邮件
Where the subject line was, "I don't like Janine."
邮件的主题就是"我不喜欢Janine"
Uh...janine.
呃 Janine
I think you're taking all of that stuff out of context, hmm?
我觉得你有些断章取义了
Uh, all right. All right, great.
呃 好吧 好吧 太好了
Then I'm happy you guys are gonna come.
我很欢迎你们来
Awesome. All right.
太棒了 好的
You will be the hit of the belly-flop contest.
你会是肚皮跳水比赛的有力竞争者
That is, if you swim.
前提是 你会游泳
Uh...
呃
You do swim, right?
你会游泳 对吧
Of course. Of course I swim.
当然 我当然会游泳
Yeah? Right? I know. I know.
是吧 我就知道 我就知道
I-I ask everybody that. I just -- "Do you swim?"
我逢人就问 "你会游泳吗"
Right.
好吧
Just like I ask everybody
就像我也会要求每个人
To, um, sign a liability waiver,
签署免责声明
So bring a pen.
所以 记得带笔
I will see you in the pool!
那就泳池见
See you in the pool!
泳池见
Probably at the bottom.
池底见还差不多
So, we have to spend our saturday
所以 这个周六我们得和
With people that we don't like
不喜欢的人呆在一起
So that you can prove to someone
就是为了向那些
Whose opinion you don't care about
你根本不在乎的人
That you can swim?
证明你会游泳
Which, might I remind you, you cannot.
容我提醒你一句 你不会游泳
For now, all right?
暂时不会 行了吧
SO, shh.
所以 嘘
I've got to buckle down
我会全力以赴
If I'm gonna learn to swim in a week.
争取一周内学会游泳
I basically got this.
我基本搞定了
It's just this, this, this, and
就是右手 左手 右手 还有
This, this, this, and
再右手 左手 右手 还有
Sounds great. Got it.
真不错 搞定
You know what? I'm gonna tell that to the coroner.
你猜怎么着 这话我会转告验尸官
Huh? Yeah, I'm gonna say,
呃 没错 我就说
"You know what? I don't know.
"你猜怎么着 我也不知道
He just did this and this and this
他就右手 左手 右手
And this and -- Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!"
还有左手 然后就停播了"
Okay. Okay, Bow, enough.
好了 好了 Bow 够了
I got it. I'm good.
我懂了 我可以的
You're not gonna try it in the pool?
你不去泳池里练练
No. Oh.
不去 噢
Does usain bolt take to the track before a race?
博尔特比赛前会上跑道吗
I'm pretty sure he does, yeah.
我很确定他会上
Oh, poor baby.
噢 傻宝宝
Oh. Really?
是吗
You need to do some research
你得去好好查查
Because right now, you sound like a fool.
因为你现在听上去像个傻子
I think you need to take some proper lessons
我觉得你应该去接受正规训练
Because the whole internet-learning thing
因为网络教学这事
Hasn't worked out that well for you, dre.
从来没给过你什么好果子哦 Dre
Thanks for joining me.
欢迎收看
I'm big Todd, and this week we're gonna learn...
我是大Todd 这周我们将学习
How to change your own propane tank.
如何自行更换丙烷气罐
Now, first, safety, safety, safety.
首先 安全 安全 安全 说三遍
That's how we do it.
就这么做
...by turning the valve screw clockwise.
顺时针旋转阀门螺丝
It wouldn't kill me to take a lesson. Yeah.
去上次课也无妨 是啊
So, I hired the best swim coach in town
所以 我请了全镇最好的游泳教练
To give me a lesson,
来给我上课
And I nailed it.
而我完美搞定了
So, I'm close, right?
那么 我八♥九♥不离十了 对吧
Dre, I teach profoundly disabled toddlers,
Dre 我给重度残疾儿童上过课
And I've never seen anyone more ill-equipped
我还没见过比你更不擅长
Or less likely to improve.
或者说不太可能有长进的人
You should never be near water.
你最好远离水
I recommend you drain your pool and drink from small cups.
我建议你放干泳池 喝水只喝小杯
I mean, I beg you to listen to me.
我求你听我一句
Your children -- they need you around.
你的孩子们 他们还需要你
Wow.
哇
Seems like a rather odd graduation speech.
这段结课演说颇为奇怪啊
So, this is how you do an Estar stopper knot --
易事达收尾结就该这么打
Good for tying up a boat or a hostage.
适用于固定船只和人♥质♥
Neither is going anywhere.
打上了就跑不掉了
Ooh, my casserole's ready.
我的炖锅菜好了
Awesome.
好棒
Ooh! Something smells good!
什么东西闻起来这么香
Hello, my babies!
嘿 我的宝贝们
Hi, grandma.
嗨 奶奶
Look at my delicious casserole I made for girl rovers.
看看我为女童子军们准备的美味炖锅菜
Oh, it's so beautiful.
太漂亮了
And my delicious knot I made for boy rovers.
还有我为男童子军们准备的美味绳结
Oh, look how nice.
看着真不错
Doesn't it feel good to stand firmly
不做逾越性别界限的事
Within the lane the lord gave you?
是不是感觉特别棒
So, saturday was pool day, and I showed up with a purpose.
周六就是泳池日 而我出现就是为了证明一件事
Why do we have to be here? We don't even like them.
我们为什么要来 我们压根不喜欢他们
Hey, hey, this isn't about
嘿 嘿 我们来不是因为
Liking people or having fun, all right?
喜欢别人 也不是来玩的 好吗
It's about putting to rest some very ugly stereotypes.
我们是来破除陈旧丑陋的固有观念
So no watermelon.
所以不许吃西瓜
All right? If anybody asks you if you're hungry,
好吗 如果有人问你们饿不饿
You say, "Point me to the hummus." Hummus.
你们就说"请告诉我鹰嘴豆泥在哪儿" 鹰嘴豆泥
Oh, hey, everybody, the Johnsons are here!
嘿 各位 Johnson一家来了
If anybody asks, you signed a waiver.
如果有人问起 你们就说签过免责声明
hey! hey, Janine.
嘿 嘿 Janine
Thanks for having us.
谢谢你请我们来
I'm so glad you guys could make it.
真高兴你们来了
My sister made you a casserole.
我妹妹做了炖锅菜
Oh, Diane, I love it.
Diane 我太喜欢了
I love how the green beans on top make a fan.
我喜欢表面的绿豆铺成扇子的形状
Took...me...forever!
我做了好久
Really, dude?
真的吗 伙计
That's how you want to play this?
你要和我来这套
Janine, so, uh, where do I sign up
Janine 所以 我该去哪儿报名
For the belly-flop contest, huh?
参加肚皮跳水比赛
Because like I say,
因为我说过
"It's not a party until my tummy is red."
"我的肚子不红 这就不算个派对"
That's a weird party slogan, but okay! Let's go.
这个派对口号♥有点奇怪 但是随便 我们走
Ugh. Poor Blair.
呃 可怜的Blair
I feel so bad for her.
我真替她惋惜
She's got to feed her husband shrimp
她得给她老公喂虾
And serve him drinks.
还得侍奉他喝饮料
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表