out of that garbage league.
弄出这个垃圾联盟
I thought we were happy
我以为我们挺开心的
where everybody knows and adores me.
在这儿 每个人都认识我 喜欢我
What? II mean us.
什么 我 我是说我们
I mean Jack.
我是说Jack
Don't you think he's a little bit young
难道你不认为他还太小
to yank him out of his comfort zone?
就这样把他推出去不太好吗
I just want Jack to have the same shot
我就想让Jack能和
that Willie Montgomery's getting.
Willie Montgomery享有同样的机会
Slow-ass Willie Montgomery
"慢吞吞"Wille Montgomery
is playing big-boy ball in the hood,
都能出去打更好的比赛
and our son is in the boo-boo league?
而我们的儿子却呆在这个垃圾联赛里
Nuh-unh! Dre, go.
不行 Dre 去吧
Make the move right now. Pull the trigger.
现在就去办这事儿 定了
Okay. Go! Go! Go! Go!
好 去去去去去
And that's how huge,
在我家 重大的
life-altering decisions get made in our family --
改变人生的决定 就是这样做出的
pride, nonsense, and petty jealousy.
骄傲 胡闹 以及一些嫉妒
The thing about being a bad parent
做不好家长的问题在于
is you end up working harder
你得在最后努力做事
to make up for being such a failure.
去弥补自己的失败
But my dad doesn't work harder. He just works louder.
但是我爸爸不会努力做事 他只会大声做事
Not one spot?
一个位置都没有
Come on, man.
别这样
My kid's got to play travel ball.
我家孩子必须去打巡回赛
Can't you cut the kid with the fat ankles?
你不能把那个胖脚踝的孩子裁掉吗
Hello?
喂
Oh! So you like losing?
噢 所以你喜欢输球咯
Hello?
喂
I will kill you!
我要宰了你
I will put you in a ditch!
我要把你塞进沟里
I -- Hello?
我 喂
Oh, you still there.
噢 你还在啊
I will end you! I --
我要终结你 我
If Jack plays in Compton,
如果Jack去康普顿打球
I'll have an even bigger platform to show off my moves!
我将会有更大的舞台来展示我的动作
Junior!
Junior
I'm FaceTiming Derek.
我在和Derek视频呢
Can you please stop blowing that whistle?
你能别吹那个哨子了吗
Hmm. I don't know, Zoey.
我不知道呢 Zoey
Can a bird stop flying?
鸟可以停下来不飞吗
Of course a bird can stop flying!
鸟当然可以停下来不飞了
Have you ever seen a bird?
你见过鸟吗
It spends half of its time perched.
它半辈子时间都在栖息着
He is my brother.
他是我弟弟
Well, allegedly.
并不肯定是
There's a chance I'm Rick Fox's daughter.
我有可能是Rick Fox的女儿
I'll know for sure when I get some
等我从网上弄到他的头发
of his hair off the Internet.
我就可以确定了
I'd almost given up.
我几乎就放弃了
And then I remembered my client State Farm Insurance
但是我想起了我的客户 州立农业保险公♥司♥
because they love helping the community
他们乐于帮助社会
and I love helping me.
而我乐于帮助自己
And after one quick meeting --
开过一个短会之后
**Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there*
*您身边的好邻居 州立农业保险公♥司♥
to sponsor a team of deserving 8-year-olds.
就对一群够格的八岁孩子进行了赞助
And that's how the State Farm Good Neighbors were born.
"州立农业好邻居"这个队名 就是由此而来
Go, Neighbs!
加油 邻居队
好邻居
州立农业
Wow, this is incredible!
哇哦 这儿真棒啊
Uh-huh. Jack, basketball is religion.
是吧 Jack 篮球就是信仰
And this -- this is church, all right?
这里 这里就是教堂 懂吗
The holy Mecca of hoops -- it starts and stops right here.
篮球的圣地 由此而生 由此而止
There's nothing else that matters, all right?
其他都无关紧要 懂吗
This is the alpha and the omega.
这里是篮球的根源 篮球的归宿
Dad, if you knew all of this,
爸 要是你早知道这些
why was I playing in Sherman Oaks?
为什么我之前还要在舍曼橡树区打球
That's what I said, honey.
我也是这么问的 亲爱的
Hey, hey, son, doesn't matter.
嘿 嘿 儿子 都不重要
You're here right now, okay?
关键是你已经在这里了 好吗
These fools aren't ready for my Jack Attack.
这些蠢货可挡不住我的Jack式进攻
Finally, an arena worthy of my skills.
终于来到与我能力相匹配的球场了
Yeah, that's right, son.
没错 这就对了 儿子
Here in Compton, you play with the big boys,
在康普顿 你和大孩子们打球
brothers from South Central, Inglewood, Watts.
从中南部 英格尔伍德和沃茨来的黑人孩子们
And, uh, apparently across the street.
显然 还有街对面来的
I-Isn't that Janine's son? Hey.
那不是Janine的儿子嘛 嘿
What? Caleb. Right there.
什么 Caleb 就在那儿
What do I like most about travel ball?
我最爱巡回赛的哪一点
It's the cross-cultural exchange.
那就是不同文化的交汇
**Why you mad 'cause I bossed up?*
*老子就是屌♥ 你有何不爽
**Got you leaning like you sauced up*
*晃的你东倒西歪 趴倒在场
**You reach, I teach, you get crossed up.*
*教你一课 要防我 想都别想
I don't see any exchange,
我没看出有什么交汇
just rich white kids sucking up our swag.
只看到白人富二代跪舔我们的范儿
Cultural co-opting is on another level these days.
文化同化又上到了新台阶
To be fair, basketball was invented by a white dude.
公平地说 篮球是个白人发明的
It's our game!
篮球是咱们的运动
Bow? Dre? What are you guys doing here?! Shut up!
Bow Dre 你们怎么在这儿 不会吧
No, no, Janine, what are you doing here?
不 不 Janine 这话该我们问你吧
Dre, this is the Mecca.
Dre 这里是篮球圣地
Everybody in basketball knows that
篮球界的都知道
this is where it starts and stops.
篮球始于此终于此
This is the alpha and the omega.
是篮球的根源 篮球的归宿
It is the Hoopville...
这儿是篮球之乡
Hey, hey, hey, get that camera out of my face!
嘿 嘿 嘿 别拍我了
Get that camera out of my face!
不许拍我
If these boards could talk,
要是这里的地板会说话
they'd tell the story of all the great referees.
它们肯定会讲述所有伟大的裁判的故事
I hear a thousand ancient whistles ringing in my ear.
我听到上千个古老的哨声在耳边响起
That's because there's a game going on!
那是因为正在进行比赛好吗
Not his fault.
不能怪他
The boy's the product of too much quinoa
那孩子藜麦吃的太多了
whatever that is...
我也不知道那是啥玩意
and not enough wholesome, Lawry's-seasoned meats.
健康的肉却吃得太少
I don't want to be here, Derek.
我也不想来的 Derek
Yeah. They just drag me.
对啊 他们非拽我来
Uh, yeah. I-I miss you so much.
我好想你啊
Uh, I'll call you back.
等会儿再打给你
Hi there. Hi.
你好啊 你好
Oops. Excuse me. Hi. Hello.
小心 不好意思 好啊 你好
I'm Jack's mom.
我是Jack的妈妈
I'm just gonna call you "Snack Mom"
我就叫你"小吃妈妈"好了
because I don't know who that is, so...
因为我不知道Jack是谁 所以嘛
Oh. Oka-- Okay, um...
哦 好啊
There's sort of a team mom hierarchy, so
貌似有个球队妈妈等级
I'll just let that one slide.
我就不和她争了
So, what do you like most about the move?
来到新联赛 你最喜欢的地方是什么
I love that these paid coaches play to win.
我喜欢看到这些拿工资的教练努力争胜
Coach Jerry -- very intense,
Jerry教练 非常严格
as opposed to some of the knuckleheads
和某些我们在以前的娱乐中心
we put up with in rec ball,
忍♥受的不靠谱的教练完全不同
like "In-it-for-the-moms-coach,"
比如 "泡妈是王道教练"
always looking for a way to score,
老想着怎么上垒
and "Grown-man baby coach"...
还有"大宝宝教练"
Oh, my God! Time-out!
我滴天哪 时间到啦
What was that? Y-You know what?
刚刚怎么回事啦 这么说吧
Never mind. I don't even care.
算了不说了 宝宝不管了
Do what you want to do.
你们爱干嘛干嘛吧
You guys do what -- You -- You know better than me.
反正你们比宝宝懂得多
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表