Oh, my god. Okay, okay.
啊 上帝啊 好啦 好啦
Sha-shank redemption!
"Sha申克"的救赎
Oh, yes! Oh, my god.
真棒 我的天
Oh, god. Okay.
天哪 好吧
Okay, hey. Hey, let her go.
好啦好啦 放开她
That's for you -- MOCA.
这是你的 当代艺术馆
I owe it all to you, man. What?
这全是你的功劳 兄弟 说什么呢
Where everyone else saw just a guy sleeping all day
别人眼里的我 只会整天睡觉
and eating sugar smacks with his hands
用手抓糖块吃
And making mildly explosive soaps,
制♥造♥会轻度爆♥炸♥的肥皂
Wearing dirty clothes, and... Hold on. No, no, no, no.
穿着脏衣服 等一下
L-let's take it back to the soap.
你刚刚说什么肥皂
You didn't see any of that.
而你不是这么看我
Instead, you saw a man at work.
相反 你看到的是一个努力工作的人
Huh.
哈
What's that? Your lunch order?
这是啥 你的午餐菜单吗
No, it's the book on Charlie Telphy,
这是Charlie Telphy的资料
'cause where others see a fool on a scooter
因为别人只看到他是骑滑板车的蠢蛋
and urinating way too close
撒尿时挨得太近
and pulling a gat out on your boss
在上司面前掏枪
And having an in-office fish fry,
在办公室里炸鱼
I see a man at work.
而我看到的是他在工作
Have you been sucking on that fool's cpap?
你戴着那个蠢货的呼吸罩吸嗨了吧
Look at this. Look at the numbers.
你看这个 这些数据
Highest account retention in the company.
公♥司♥里最高的账户留存率
Calls clients at 3:00 a.M.
凌晨三点给客户打电♥话♥
Yes, it's because he's sleeping here,
是 那是因为他睡在这儿
But the dude is rainmaking 24/7.
但这伙计可是时时刻刻在赚钱
So, if you want your first move here
所以 如果你在这里改革的第一步
To be getting rid of our best, go ahead.
是开除我们最好的员工 那请便吧
But it's not gonna be on me.
但这事不能赖我头上
Why would I fire Charlie?
我为什么要开除Charlie
Now, he's a hardworking brother --
他兢兢业业
Highest damn account retention in the company.
有公♥司♥里最高的账户留存率
Look, have you seen this?
你看见这个了吗
Just look at his record, huh?
好好看看他的记录吧
Look at that.
看看
Numbers don't lie, Dre.
数据不会撒谎的 Dre
You can get the hell out of here.
你可以滚出去了
Why is Skid Row in my house?!
穷街乐队来我家了吗
We're off the hamster wheel, man.
我们在突破自我 拜托
No! Sha got to you, too?
不 连你也信了Sha的那套吗
What's the point of playing society's game
遵守社会的游戏规则还有什么意义呢
When it's clear you can hit it big by sleeping all day?
整天睡觉就可以功成名就了
There's so much jelly on your neck.
你脖子上好多果酱啊
Thank you. Oh...
多谢夸奖 噢
Zoey, are you tan, or are you dirty?
Zoey 你这是晒的 还是脏成这样了
Mark Zuckerberg never changes his hoodie.
扎克伯格的连帽衫从来不换
Billionaire tech artist. Oh, my god.
百万富翁码农艺术家 我的天
I'd show the beautiful art of my dance,
我想给你看我绝美的舞蹈艺术
But standing is for sheep.
但是站立是懦夫的行为
Is it now?
是么
You stink.
你烂透了
And you know what else?
还有 你们知道吗
None of you are talented enough
你们每一个人都没有足够的天分
To be starving artists!
去做一个潦倒的艺术家
None of you, okay?!
每一个人 懂吗
And I'm your mother. I'm your biggest fan.
我是你们亲妈 是你们最大的支持者
And do you know how this is gonna play out for you?
你们知道这样下去的结果是什么吗
You're gonna fall behind at school.
你学习成绩会下滑
You're gonna get stupid.
你会变蠢
You're gonna get skin infections because you don't shower.
你会因为不洗澡得皮肤感染
And then, when you turn 18 and your dad and I kick you out,
然后 等你们成年了 我和你♥爸♥就把你们踢出家门
You're just gonna roam the streets.
你们就只能在街上流窜
And you're gonna do really bad things
而你们会做很坏的事
For small amounts of money and chicken nuggets.
就为了一点点钱和鸡块
And then you're gonna die in the gutter.
然后你们会死在贫民窟里
And people are just gonna step over
人们会在去雪糕店的路上
Your little lifeless body on their way to Pinkberry.
跨过你们了无生气的尸体
Does that sound good? Huh?
这听起来怎么样
Sound good to you?
听着不错吧
You like the way that sounds?
喜欢这种生活吗
I think I'll go do some algebra.
我要去做代数题了
Yeah. I'm gonna -- I'm gonna hit the shower.
我要去冲个澡
Go hit the shower. Me first.
去冲澡吧 我先去
My areas are disgusting. Me first.
我都嫌自己恶心了 我先
And?
你呢
I was last to the party.
我是最后一个加入他们的
I'm gonna give this one one more day.
所以我还要再尝试一天
Wha--
啥
Give me the carton, little girl.
把桶给我 小妞
I'll kill it for the family. No, no. No, no.
为了家庭我要喝掉它 不行 不行
I would describe him as a handsome caucasian,
我会把他形容为帅气的白人
Very rich, uh, with incredibly soft skin --
非常有钱 皮肤细嫩
One could say supple.
身体柔韧
Oh, hey, they found Philip's gold Bulova on his houseboat.
嘿 他们在Philip的游艇上发现了他的金表
I'm having them dredge the marina.
我让他们搜索船坞
Daphne is not getting away with this.
Daphne绝对逃不掉
Okay.
好的
Hey, hey, hey. Stop, all right?
嘿 停下 好吗
Your main man has saved your job.
你大哥我保住了你的工作
Oh, thanks, but I got a new job.
噢 多谢 但我找了份新工作
What?
什么
Well, once you told me that I might be in trouble
你一说我可能有麻烦了之后
Had me realize that I'm really not valued here.
我意识到 我没有受到应有的重视
No. Have you seen my numbers?
别 你看我的数据了吗
Yeah. Highest account retention in the fxxking company.
嗯 公♥司♥里最高的账户留存率
I do my work.
我认真工作的
Wow, so then you're leaving?
所以你决定走了吗
I mean, you know, yeah.
嗯 是的
Less work, more play, and a bocce court.
少点工作 更多玩乐 还有地掷球场
Finally get to unleash
终于可以释放
My inner elderly-italian gentleman-of-leisure.
我内心成熟意大利绅士的休闲情怀了
Man.
兄弟
Congrats, Charlie.
祝贺了 Charlie
Anyway,
不管怎么样
Thanks for everything, big D.
谢谢你为我做的一切 Dre
You always had my back, and I won't forget you.
你一直在挺我 我不会忘记你的
And if you ever need a place to land,
如果你哪天需要个落脚的地方
you hit me up,
你打我电♥话♥
'cause we watch out for our own, right?
因为我们永远罩着自己人 对吧
Damn right.
太对了
That's what we do.
这是我们该做的
Yeah.
嗯
Smile, man.
笑一笑嘛
I'm gonna check on you from time to time.
我会时不时地来看看你的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好了
Oh, and, uh...
对了
If you need 30 pounds of unrefrigerated lamb,
如果你需要三十磅解冻的羔羊肉
Check the copy room.
去复印室找找
You know what I'm talking about? Yeah.
你懂我的意思吧 嗯
You know what I'm talking about.
你懂我的意思哈
Yeah, I know what you're talking about, man.
嗯 我懂你的意思 伙计
All right.
好了
Peace.
闪了
**All along it was a fever*
*一直以来有种狂热
**A cold sweat hot-headed believer*
*来自一个紧张又急躁的信徒
**I threw my hands in the air and said show me something*
*我向空中举起双手 我说给我证明
**Ohh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know*
*现在告诉我吧 告诉我你明白的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表